[Null Canon]

LZAMPM9.png
To: Whom It May Concern in the government of Haven
From: The Office of His Most Honorable and Just Esteemed Majesty King Leonidas Thornton of Regunalia, Regional Governor of Centria, Duke of Fortessium, Mayor of Regunalia City and Voice of the Regunalian People.

The Royal Family of the Grand Kingdom of Regunalia have heard your plea, and we intend to send a delegation to aid you in these trying times. The Regunalian Ministry of Agriculture has earmarked several tons of resources and several experts to aid you in recovering from these recent developments. If you require anything in addition, please let us know.

correspondence:
8X71XKW.png

Princeps Civitis Maximo of Haven
I'm writing you to, first and foremost, express my condolences for the passing of your father. The loss of family is a pain that can never truly heal, but it can make us stronger if we allow it to. I wish you nothing but the best for yourself and your people during your reign. Prydania, like Haven, has faced recent harships. We have still not recovered fully from our own traumas, but we have an abundance of certain resources I believe can help in your current crisis.

4zyOTUi.png

Tobias III Loðbrók Konungur
by the Grace of God, King of Prydania, Lord Protector of Austurland, Marshal of Beaconsviði, Lord Uniter, Defender of the Faith

correspondence:
nw9zWpF.png

Princeps Civitis Maximo of Haven,
It is my honour as Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Prydania to officially reach out on behalf of His Majesty and his government to establish a foundation for a free trade deal that will benefit both Prydania and Haven. Prydania is a rural country and it's the assets of the land and sea that have seen us through the darkest of days in the recent past. We are able to offer fish, grain, meat, and dairy to your nation. It's our understanding that your nation's small size will not cause significant strain on our agricultural output, nor our trade commitments elsewhere. We hope that in pursuing this deal the Kingdom of Prydania and Haven can grow closer.

Marianne Toft
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Prydania

Last edited:
LZAMPM9.png
To: Whom It May Concern in the government of Haven
From: The Office of His Most Honorable and Just Esteemed Majesty King Leonidas Thornton of Regunalia, Regional Governor of Centria, Duke of Fortessium, Mayor of Regunalia City and Voice of the Regunalian People.

The Royal Family of the Grand Kingdom of Regunalia have heard your plea, and we intend to send a delegation to aid you in these trying times. The Regunalian Ministry of Agriculture has earmarked several tons of resources and several experts to aid you in recovering from these recent developments. If you require anything in addition, please let us know.

"Haven shall forever be indebted to you. Know again that, as soon as we are able, you shall be repaid in full for your generosity. What you have offered should be more than adequate to supplement our production until such time.

Thank you."

Last edited:

gk2BLQU.png

बलय कलतोगन्
BALAY KALATOGAN
Ganatrastadt

His Majesty
Maximus X
Prince of the Havens
Haven

Dear Your Majesty:

I am saddened to know the death of His Late Majesty Prince Cornelius, especially in these difficult times for The Havens. I would like to offer my condolences to you, the Havenite royal family, and the people of The Havens. I also extend the heartfelt sympathies of the Lawstoner people who would like to join you in your grief. I hope their support shall help assure you in your untimely accession.

In light of these events, we must now do what we can to prevent the development of a serious crisis as soon as possible. It is very wise that you, as King, have taken it upon yourself to be decisive, and very brave despite the additional challenges you might face because of it. That is why I am pleased to inform Your Majesty we might be able to provide, apart from consolation, guaranteed relief.

As I am writing this letter, the Government of Lawston is coordinating with groups like Red Heart Society of Lawston, Caritas Lawston, and Imam Rachmadi Relief Organization, just a few among many others, to see what support we can give by way of sending food and donations from their supporters.

For now, may it please Your Majesty to know that our thoughts and prayers are with The Havens at this time.

Pagpalain nawa tayo sa mahal na kalooban ng tadhana.

Hochachtungsvoll,

mZzmO9t.png

Rajesh L. Galang
Präsident der Lawstoner Republik

Last edited:
U6AxkUQ.png

Odo Nano Sukoshi [Max],
The people of Dar Noki [Sanctuary] mourn with you, our people are your siblings and our clansmen are yours. The unity of Dar Zoi is eternal and so each of us brings to you our condolences not just spiritually but also physically. Nano Jaishi [Cornelius] was not just Kori but also Zoi.

However, we are ecstatic that our Letters will become a defunct tradition despite the circumstances. Dar Noki will continue to do what it always has and support Dar Kori like a fraternal twin, a part of our identity we care for dearly. We face elements of the same crises your nation faces so our ability to go beyond what the Dar Zoi Union treaty enables is, to a large extent, difficult for us but we can promise the following:
  • 13 state-owned fishing vessels to enable fishing in the new fishing zones, as well as captains.
  • Aid shipments of appropriate clothing goods.
  • A larger-than-current percentage of our harvest and food imports surplus.
This is not a limit to what we wish to provide but what we currently see as appropriate and possible for us to provide - we can and will retroactively increase what we supply as and when required.

Our people are your siblings, and our clansmen are your clansmen.
F13mk0e.png

Eiko Iboshi,
Shusho of Dar Noki​

Last edited:
9UxfONH.png

Correspondence from the Mondic government
Upon hearing of the tragic death of the late Prince Cornelius, our hearts go out to the people of Haven. It is evident that the loss of a ruler is sure to set in uncertainty to the minds of the populace. We want to avoid any form of starvation from setting in on Haven, therefore we are sending the following to help prevent this from happening:
•A fleet of 15 trawlers to bulk up the ability of Haven to utilize the oceans for its bountiful harvests
•Gradually increasing shipments of rice, grain, pork products, and vegetable products starting early May and continuing until early January
•Five 3 meter shipping containers full of various cold weather items to include military tents, fire-starters, gloves, footwear, headwear, jackets, pants, and various other clothing items

This may not be much, however we need to gauge how dire the situation will become in the future. If the need arises, we can increase supply. We hope that these supplies help reduce any possible issues from arising for the people of Haven.
Jackson Campbell
Secretary of Foreign Relations and Trade in the RM

Last edited:
MnoSvvz.png

Ministère des Affaires Étrangères | Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Palais des Drapeaux
10, Place des Nations, Grandcourt
10050 Saintes
(+15)(+1) 3500-0000
http://www.diplomatie.gouv.st/

Maximus X Otha
Prince of Haven
The Principate of the Havens

Greetings!

The people and the government of the Kingdom of Saintonge sends its condolences for the recent passing of your father, the esteemed leader of your country. We had also been made aware of the hardships your people and your country is facing. The Kingdom of Saintonge extends its hand in friendship and is willing lend a hand to fellow peoples in need.

Should your country consent, Kingdom of Saintonge will be sending the hospital ship Saint-Raphaël (H203) and two Royal Santonian Navy transport and supply ships Comtesse de Salernes and Sire de Mauvoisin to Haven. These transport and supply ships will be filled with provisions for your people. We would also be appointing Mme. Marie-Jolanthe Margaine as the ambassador to your country. Mme. Margaine has extensive experience in humanitarian assistance and reconstruction, having been previously posted to Hessunland and Prydania. Should your country need additional or specific assistance, from humanitarian aid to investments, the Kingdom of Saintonge would be willing to help - Mme. Margaine has been given appropriate instructions on coordinating aid.

We wish your country the best in its future endeavours.

Sincerely,

(signed)
Marcelline Tréhet
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Ministre des Affaires étrangères

(signed)
Anne-Douceline Courseaux
Prime Minister of Saintonge
Premier ministre de Saintonge

Last edited:
Back