El_Fiji_Grande
Discord
El Fiji Grande (#3446)
Name of Complainant: @El Fiji Grande

Name(s) of Accused: @El Fiji Grande

Date(s) of Alleged Offense(s): March 2-3, 2020

Specific Crime(s):
Gross Misconduct by way of Reckless Endorsement Gathering
25. Unless a delegacy emergency is in effect, any Council member who exceeds the Vice Delegate's endorsement count while the Vice Delegate is above the required minimum for their position must stop seeking endorsements until they have fewer than the Vice Delegate.

Summary of Events: On March 2 and 3, 2020, El Fiji Grande sent a templated telegram to several hundred WA members of The North Pacific in a deliberate effort to encourage an increase in endorsements. El Fiji Grande's endorsement level rose from 918 to 946 during the period from March 2-4.

Evidence:
I, El Fiji Grande, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Security Councillor, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of security councillor, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

rjPsunR.png

Comments:

Last edited:
Name of Complainant: @El Fiji Grande

Name(s) of Accused: @El Fiji Grande

Date(s) of Alleged Offense(s): March 2-3, 2020

Specific Crime(s):
Section 5.4 Reckless Endorsement Gathering
25. Unless a delegacy emergency is in effect, any Council member who exceeds the Vice Delegate's endorsement count while the Vice Delegate is above the required minimum for their position must stop seeking endorsements until they have fewer than the Vice Delegate.

Summary of Events: On March 2 and 3, 2020, El Fiji Grande sent a templated telegram to several hundred WA members of The North Pacific in a deliberate effort to encourage an increase in endorsements. El Fiji Grande's endorsement level rose from 918 to 946 during the period from March 2-4.

Evidence:

rjPsunR.png

Comments:
so u turning your self in?

The alleged crime would be Gross Misconduct by way of Reckless Endorsement Gathering. Reckless Endorsement Gathering is not defined in the criminal code and is not inherently a crime.

Upon the advice of the Vice Delegate and others, I'll drop the complaint. I'm not sure if that's possible, but I'll let the public decide.

With the abolition of the office of Attorney General, this sub-forum is not in active use. Court filings should be in the thread designated for that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back