Pronouns
She/Her They/Them
TNP Nation
vivanco
Discord
ra#9794

Office of the Attorney General.
Good evening,
At the time of the redaction, the results of the AGORA Act have been revealed. An outstanding defeat for this office.
It is for that very reason that I shall bid you all farewell. From the moment I took office, I was presented with an act to dissolve the office already taking place and was put in a difficult position. Indeed I had no prior experience in the region's judicial system, and I will admit that I have made some mistakes and have flaws, but I am not a perfect human, and everyone makes mistakes. However, I was in an office in which I should have taken more care in other aspects.
I had great plans to reform the office itself, but things tend to get overwhelming when the office to which you were elected as is about to disappear.
I would like to thank Dinoium for being with me in the time I was in office and introducing me to TNP Law, to all of those who came to me in private to assist me in my many questions about how some laws have been interpreted in the past, and I would like to apologise to all those who voted for me in the January Elections. This is from my perspective, a failure, not only to myself, but to those who counted on me, and the region itself.

As such; I would like to say farewell as the Attorney General of The North Pacific.

Thank you all for your time,
Pedro Ramón "Vivanco" Vivanco Mata

Thank you for your service to the region, @Vivanco. You did the office right. I wish you luck in whatever you pursue in real life and in TNP in the future

Last edited:
I would like to stress that this is not a failure attributed to your performance. The gears were already in motion well before you took office based on the prior lack of need for the office because cases were becoming so rare. It was only this recent burst of cases that gave it a rethink. I'm sure if the court needs public defenders or the delegate needs prosecutors you'll be on the short list.

Thank you for your service, Vivanco, as well as all who ever held the office.

At least you get the (somewhat dubious) honour of serving as the last Attorney-General :P

I would like to stress that this is not a failure attributed to your performance. The gears were already in motion well before you took office based on the prior lack of need for the office because cases were becoming so rare. It was only this recent burst of cases that gave it a rethink. I'm sure if the court needs public defenders or the delegate needs prosecutors you'll be on the short list.

Thank you for your service, Vivanco, as well as all who ever held the office.

This, right here @Vivanco, I know you feel responsible for this and that you failed the region, but the fact is, you didn't. You fought to save your office and as a former Deputy AG, you did right by the AGs office. Once again, thank you for your service Viv.

Back