Resignation

BluieGamer

Resident Future Drug Maker
-
TNP Nation
Konar
Discord
Bluie Gamer#6287
Staffers of Home Affairs, and members of The North Pacific, I am officially announcing my resignation. While my previous term has been quite the exciting and learning experience, and I feel that we have achieved much, no longer is this the case now. Simply put, I've lost interest in continuing my post. I'm sure that some of you have already predicted this outcome, with my lackluster showing last month. While I could have made a comeback of sorts, my tiredness, coupled with real life increasingly demanding more of my time, I felt that resigning while still early into the term would be the best choice for the Ministry.

Not to worry, though. I'm leaving the Ministry in Brendog's quite capable hands. Or paws, I suppose.

Thank you to all of the staffers that I've had the pleasure of working with. Thank you to my Deputies, Brendog, Marcus Antonius, Kaschovia, Bobberino, and SillyString, for assisting me in keeping HA working. Thank you to McMasterdonia, for putting faith in my ability, and to the rest of the Executive Council.

Your former Home Affairs Minister,
Bluie Gamer

P.S. I'm not resigning from HA, just being Minister.

I think you have done a good job in the time you’ve held the role. HA under your leadership was responsible for more and achieved more than most recent HA administrations. Nice work and enjoy the rest.

You have done amazing Bluie and I sincerely wish you the best in your future endeavors! Hopefully you will stick around! :)

Awesome work as MoHA. It was a pleasure working as a mentor under you. Im glad you're not leaving us entirely. HA and the NPA wouldn't be the same without ya!

Back