Primarily a Lurker
TNP Nation
Morover

sc.jpg

Liberate The Unicorns Of The World
Category: < Liberation > | Nominee: The Unicorns Of The World
Proposed by: Tinhampton | Onsite Topic
The Security Council finds that:
  1. After being removed from Merridel by the return of the founder nation's government, a certain new and infamous raider region invaded Pars in February 2020.
  2. Kuriko, the most prolific author in SC history, almost immediately proposed a Liberation for Pars, but the raiders were forced out by 10000 Islands shortly after voting on that Liberation began.
  3. These raiders then took over The Unicorns of the World, a founderless protectorate of The Glorious Nations of Iwaku (or Iwaku), electing The Tea Merchants - a sleeper which had resided there since July 2011 - as WA Delegate. They had support from a group of fascist raiders, one of which aired disdain for Iwaku due to its support of LGBTQ+ rights.
  4. Although The Tea Merchants has only ejected one fascist so far, they have shown a desire to remove the last native from the region and then to refound it. This native, Little Unicorn, has not offered an opinion on this Liberation; however, support has been expressed by Vando0sa, which used to control entry into the region.
  5. A Liberation would likely be effective on The Unicorns of the World; it seems to have been passworded (and declared as a protectorate of Iwaku) when The Tea Merchants was first serving as WA Delegate in July 2014.

It is the sense of the Security Council that The Unicorns of the World ought to be an active region under native control, not a lethargic military trophy, and that a Liberation would best achieve this outcome.

RESOLVED: The Security Council hereby Liberates The Unicorns of the World.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

Against (invalid vote). If I recall correctly, Vandy gave them the password and hasn't really tried to push back, and I don't want to give them the attention they so obviously crave (and are succeeding at receiving) for what was likely an Iwaku trophy.

Against (invalid vote). If I recall correctly, Vandy gave them the password and hasn't really tried to push back, and I don't want to give them the attention they so obviously crave (and are succeeding at receiving) for what was likely an Iwaku trophy.

that’s where my thinking is at as well....

For now Abstaining

Note that Vandy does support the proposal.

I'm still not settled on the vote though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back