Public Gallery for the complaint against Bear/Slatos

I cannot speak for admin and the deletion of an account, but it would be a safe bet to say that they won’t delete it till the court rules and the sentence if any is carried out.

Criminal cases cannot just be canceled. The process has started and must be completed in according to the law.

Please delete this account, I've gone through a lot today and I am quitting NS. I don't' care about the stupid trial, neither should you

Please delete this account, I've gone through a lot today and I am quitting NS. I don't' care about the stupid trial, neither should you
We don't delete accounts here, I don't think.
However, could you please just provide me some sort of instruction regard ing your case? Without it the case Will have to go to trial.

While account deletions are allowed, this isn’t the correct thread. Please request that in this thread.

As a note from the AG office, please refrain from sending anything in this thread. This complaint has already been addressed and is already at trial. You can have a pity party about the trial in a separate peanut gallery thread.

Last edited:
You could just plead guilty and say you're not going to defend yourself. Do that in the trial thread and you can be on your way.

Back