Greetings from Arebonia

Arebonia

Registered
Discord
Drecq #4137
Greetings,

I am not sure if I should be posting for an application of citizenship or not honestly as I am not actually part of the North Pacific but instead I am currently residing in a region held under the TNP Banner. Because of that, I thought I would introduce myself here and at the very least get familiar with TNP.

So, hello to you all. *bows*

That's just a tag raid. We didn't colonize the region or anything, just changed up the WFE and left.

Reactions: Zaz
Well, that is fine and dandy I guess. I just didn't want to get the smackdown for not properly introducing myself if it was to be a colony or something. Though would be a great place to rebuild and have close ties with.

Up to you, I guess, but that region doesn't have anything to do with The North Pacific, we basically just graffiti'd their walls and moved on.

Well, that is fine and dandy I guess. I just didn't want to get the smackdown for not properly introducing myself if it was to be a colony or something. Though would be a great place to rebuild and have close ties with.
Well, you can always just move to TNP, your region seems pretty dead anyway.

I actually just moved over from Baldar. Region just needs to be restructured and new people brought into the fold lol.

Back