The Adventure Continues

Praetor

Hoppin' Around
TNP Nation
Praeceps
Discord
Praetor#6889
As I have been appointed to lead the Guild for another term (thanks to McM for his continuing support), I have a couple of announcements to make.

First: @r3naissanc3r, @DGES, @9003, @Valentine Z, and @Rom will be joining the leadership as Deputy Guildmasters. Please take your oaths (this means you r3n!).

Secondly, for all of those who have been asking me about joining the Guild administration over the past while... We now have a formal process to do so! You can apply to join the general staff here. You will notice that there is a section underneath the Culture Ministry to join the cards staff after which the Guildmaster will accept you.

Last but not least, over this term, I hope to finish implementing all of the projects that were part of the list which r3n and I pitched to McM last year. I am looking forward to working with other stakeholders for possible projects as we see now the results of our earlier projects. If have any ideas, do not hesitate to send me a message.

Looking forward to the first full term in which the Guild exists!

Last edited:
Hello there, Valentine Z here! I'm very honoured to be given this role, and I will continue to work hard and be active, even if RL can be a bit tough at times. 2 last terms of my university stuff and everything.

Anyway, I'll do my best, and as for the oath... Err, I will swear allegiance to TNP and will help out the fellow TNPers in the bestest of my abilities.

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

I couldn't find the official oath for the Guildmasters.

Last edited:
Hello there, Valentine Z here! I'm very honoured to be given this role, and I will continue to work hard and be active, even if RL can be a bit tough at times. 2 last terms of my university stuff and everything.

Anyway, I'll do my best, and as for the oath... Err, I will swear allegiance to TNP and will help out the fellow TNPers in the bestest of my abilities.

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

I couldn't find the official oath for the Guildmasters.
RIP. FIRED!

The Oath of Office is one all Government Officials take (although Deputies are not one, we still have them take it), the thread to take the oath is here. Similar to what Rom did, just put your name in there.

Back