mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia

Mission Report: NPA Liberates Iran

L-xH2uRljdn7kpHoKINTufehbWeTYIHpj9wIx9JEUYXLGEf0W9e4hLu8QGTuNd6RjB4fNCqnYom0rj6sf6ikjA4htOc3OIsifKPMeh-PmRpOHlLP2yvxatjKHCDoXdQNRoeGnAl3

Delegate McMasterdonia speaks to the people

Earlier this evening, the Executive Council, NPA Generals and I were in the Situation Room at Mar-a-Lago overseeing an intense operation to liberate Iran. In so doing, we brought one of the worlds worst generals to justice, General Solomeany was killed in airstrikes orchestrated by Minister of Defence @Robespierre and personally approved my me.

When I became Delegate almost four months ago, by the way, wasn’t that an exciting night? They said we couldn’t win and we did. When I became Delegate almost four months ago I said many times that Iran had been treating us so terribly. Very badly. We would no longer tolerate it.

When threatened by Iran and when Solomeany was killing our people, a normal Delegate would have been under the table saying “take me home mommy, this is too tough for me”. But not me, believe me, nobody is more willing to do whatever it takes than me. I’m willing to do what isn’t necessary.

The North Pacific Army has today prevented World War III. Joined by our ally in Europeia and our friend The Black Hawks we have ensured peace and security will be enduring, where others have failed. There are still some who will say “Mr Delegate (after that election four months ago even my detractors are forced to call me Delegate - they hate it, but that is democracy for you).. They say can the NPA please stop raiding. I say WRONG! The NPA does not raid, that is fake news. Trust me, read any of the fake news sources and they will say that the NPA raids. That isn’t true. The NPA has never raided and I know a lot about raiding, more than anyone. The NPA is a liberating force, spreading goodwill, peace, justice and security to all, willing or unwilling.

Let this operation serve as a WARNING that if any TNPers are struck, or North Pacifican assets, or if my fluttr feed is flooded with offensive memes, we have.........targeted many sites, some at a very high level & important to other regions and their culture, and those targets, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD! We want NO more threats.

First we defeated Bag Daddy, now we have defeated Solomeany and Iran. It is incredible. This is what is possible when you elect McMasterdonia as Delegate. Everyone doubted us, especially fake news TNL, and we proved them wrong once again. You’re so lucky that I became your Delegate. Now I have to say that I was joking, otherwise the fake news media will report “oh he said you were so lucky that he became your Delegate” when I never said that.

The NPA operation was just incredible to watch, particularly from the serene golf course at my resort. Definitely one of the most beautiful courses in the world, you should definitely check it out. The next WALL summit is going to be hosted there. All of the operatives present said I did a tremendous job with this operation, which I personally led. This is reflected in my incredibly high polling numbers - 100% approval rating, never before seen by any other Delegate. But does fake news TNL ever report about it?

The North Pacific has the best military of any region in the world. Our Generals are incredible. Our top officers are doing tremendous work. Our soldiers are beautiful, just beautiful. This is a great victory for freedom today.

The greatest liberating force has secured peace and tranquillity for all. This is a great day for freedom, for democracy and for the region.

Thank you. God bless you. God bless our great military. And God bless The North Pacific. Thank you very much. Thank you.

I am so proud you decided to take out Solomeany. First Bag Daddy, and now Solomeany? Solomeany's reign of terrah is over! This would never have happened under any other Delegate, and it is my great honor to have helped you terminate Solomeany, and to help liberate Iran. The future belongs to the nations of Iran who cooperate with the NPA, and not the terrorist warlords who plunder their region to finance bloodshed abroad. TNP has by far the best military in the world, and believe me, we are ready and prepared to take whatever action is necessary. Once again, thank you to Commander McM for taking out Solomeany, and I hope that this is the beginnings of peace for the great and amazing people of Iran.

Back