Reestablishment of the Existence of the Kingdom of Korova

Felis

TNPer
Arthur stepped into a small office clad with wooden panelling and bookshelves on most walls, broken up only by large windows on one wall. It wasn’t the main office of course, much too small. He simply preferred the ocean views here, and the lesser foot traffic outside. At the end of the day though, it served its purpose, views don’t matter when you can’t see. Not anymore at least.

He proceeded to sit down and looked up at the assistant who had followed him in
“It’s the big day. I never thought we’d get here.” Arthur commented

“I don’t think any of us did, well. Not until you disappeared with the Sage and came back with Yerans instead of him” the assistant responded

“Yeah, I suppose so. Anyway, I need you to take this Serge” Arthur said while reaching into his pocket to grab a small flash-drive
“There’s the final draft, we don’t haven’t set up the shared networks in the palace IT yet to get it to you in a, ah, less suspicious way.”

“Of the declaration?”

“Yes.”

C3VjhhG.png

Offcial Communication of the Palace of Korovka
In the name of the Tiran of Korova​

As of the Second of Yanvar (January), the Kingdom of Korova is declared to exist as a functioning state once again.

A new monarchy led by Arthur Tatarov, endorsed by the Stan Yera, the Kingdom of Prydania, and the Empire of Norsia, will lead the Kingdom of Korova as a dictator for an interim period of three (3) years. The purpose of this is to ensure the process of national rehabilitation is not squandered by bureaucracy. After this period, a two-house constitutional monarchy will be established to govern the Kingdom, ultimately limiting the power of the Tiran and revoking their status of dictator.
Both the interim and the constitutional governments shall be held in the national capital of Korovka.

In attempt to further support the rehabilitation of Korova, and also in recognition of the struggles of its neighbour states, the Yellowtail Economic Engagement Treaty will be established. This will create an open forum of negation for the states of Prydania, Norsia, and Korova which can be used for growth between each other and third parties. It will also conduct a large amount of analytics work to assess how our states can grow in the long term.
One example of the realistic applications of this association would be its ability to resolve the Stan Yera tensions with the level platform it offers for discussion and negotiation.

Korova will also seek out admission to further organisations to bolster itself and its neighbours.

Long term economic projects will also help sustain the nation. An example of such a project is the foundation of Petro-Korova in order to begin accessing the nation’s large swathes of untouched oil reserves. Another example would be the gradual expansion of the nation’s overall industry being placed at the very heart of the nation’s reconstruction plans.

Beyond economics, the new state of Korova will also establish an autonomous city in the nation’s south named Laaste, or Łáást'e-sáa-ńàa in reconstructed Ad’ Cane, as the beginning of ongoing reparations to Ad’ Cane people. The oppression of this group has been a cultural stain on Korova for centuries, and the result of completely unfounded hatred that the monarchy wishes to acknowledge and resolve.
The autonomous city will be constructed out of the ruins of Tura, a largely abandoned city and an archaeologically proven site of major Ad’ Cane importance.

The interim government of Korova hopes the international community will accept and support the nation’s growth in the future.

Signed,
Tiran Arthur Tatarov
Sekretar’ Serge Bykov

Last edited:
correspondence:
63bxSlz.png

It is with great eagerness and joy that I, as King of Prydania and speaking with the will of the Realm's Alþingi, recognize Arthur I Tatarov as King of Korova.
Korova has been absent from the family of nations for too long. It is the hope of myself and my Realm's government that this re-affirmation of sovereignty will bring our Continent closer to peace. Prydania welcomes Korova as an equal, as I welcome King Arthur I as a fellow Sovereign. May our shared histories and struggles as people bound our realms in eternal friendship.

4zyOTUi.png

His Majesty Tobias III Loðbrók, by the Grace of God, King of Prydania, Lord Protector of Austurland, Marshal of Beaconsviði, Lord Uniter, Defender of the Faith

Last edited:
Korova_Recognition.png
RECOGNITION OF THE REAFFIRMATION OF SOVEREIGNTY BY THE KINGDOM OF KOROVA

It is the earnest wish of His Majesty and HM Government to convey both to the Kingdom of Korova and to the international community at large the Empire's recognition of Arthur I Tatarov as the legitimate Tiran of Korova. Korova in recent years has walked a hard path, and we are proud to welcome it back to the world stage at last.

The Empire is ready and willing to collaborate productively with the member states of the Yellowtail Economic Engagement Treaty both economically and politically to help reintroduce Korova to the Craviterean regional economy, help reestablish and streamline telecommunications networks, and contribute humanitarian aid.

In addition, we encourage Korova to apply to the Craviter Economic Association and the Luscova Pact, of which the Empire, Norsia, and Prydania are all members. We believe this will further help Korova recover and stabilize economically and militarily, and forge new relationships across the continent.

The Empire looks forward to renewed and productive relations with the Korovan government and people, in good faith.

Rahul Khanna
Secretary of State of the Syrixian Empire​

MnoSvvz.png

Official Communication from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saintonge
Palais des Drapeaux
10, Place des Nations, Grandcourt
10050 Saintes
(+15)(+1) 3500-0000
http://www.diplomatie.gouv.st/

To: His Majesty Arthur Tatarov
Tiran of the Kingdom of Korova

Greetings!

The government of the Kingdom of Saintonge congratulates His Majesty and the people of Korova for this decisive step that marks a new era for the country. A new era of stability, progress, and development that will ultimately accrue to the benefit of Korovans.

The Kingdom of Saintonge is proud to have consistently supported humanitarian efforts in Korova and is willing to assist the country in its future development efforts, through direct assistance or through the Yellowtail Economic Engagement Treaty.

His Majesty’s Government hopes that the economic, political, and societal recovery of Korova will continue for the years to come.

Sincerely,

(signed)
Anne-Douceline Courseaux
Prime Minister
Premier ministre du Royaume de Saintonge

(signed)
Marcelline Tréhet
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Ministre des Affaires étrangères

Last edited:
9UxfONH.png

Statement from the Department of Foreign Relations and Trade in Mondari
The Mondic government would like to congratulate the people of Korova for coming together to form their Kingdom. Along with that, we would like to congratulate the Norsian and Prydanian governments on their new alliance with Korova that should only benefit their nations in the long term. Mondari would like to extend the hands of friendship towards the Korovan Kingdom and that we will help with developing this new Kingdom in any way that we can if requested. We wish you good fortunes on your future endeavors.
Jackson Campbell
Secretary of Foreign Relations and Trade in the RM

Last edited:
qP1Nk0Z.png
To: His Majesty Arthur Tartarov

The People of the Kingdom of Arrandal congratulates His Majesty and welcome the Nation of Korova back into world affairs. It is good to hear that once again the nation, after its long struggles, has come together to govern themselves. We wish for a long and prosperous future for the people of Korova. Arrandal extends its own hand in friendship and offers to give what aid and comfort we can to the People of Korova.

Sincerely,
HM King Jadzia III

Notice of Diplomatic Recognition
tnfdmYg.png
rPUqhsN.png
RQytEpN.png

It is with the unrestrained joy that the Eleven noted your announcement - it grieved us so to see the state of Korova, and before Caesar's death he would speak of his hopes that you would find your way back to the head of your nation. It gladdens the Eleven to see your re-appearance, and the Epiphanes grasps firmly the hand of co-operation you have extended to the world.

We ourselves are still rebuilding from the ruinous civil wars visited upon us by the heretical and corrupt who sought to enrich and elevate themselves through perfidy and conflict, but in our recovery, we seek to bring others along with us. The Caesarion Straits that provide the lifeblood of our trade are being re-opened, and we would provide Korova favourable rates to use this vital passage. Once our agriculture recovers, our goods will be made available to Korovan interests should that be wished also. All this and more could be discussed and formalised in a future trade agreement.

We are also most interested in the establishment of YEET, and will keenly observe from afar how its three member nations together help each other to rise up from ashes the arsonists that did so much damage to their states. We will be wishing YEET well for the future, and will provide what backing we can that it doesn't fall into the sphere of nations that would seek to exploit it.

Hf3Rr3E.png

gk2BLQU.png

बलय कलतोगन्
BALAY KALATOGAN
Ganatrastadt

His Majesty
Arthur Tatarov
Tiran of Korova
Korovka

Dear Your Majesty:

On behalf of the Lawstoner people and by the power vested in me by the Constitution as President of the Lawstoner Republic, I hereby recognize your rule as the legitimate sovereign of the Kingdom of Korova. I congratulate you and the Korovan people for overcoming the great many difficulties up until this historic occasion.

On this great accomplishment for you and your people, we hope our two countries may foster new bonds of friendship and unite our two peoples. In restoring diplomatic relations, I commend your efforts to work with other countries in ensuring stability for Korova and furthering the promises of prosperity to its neighboring countries. It is only in peace where true and fair economic development can be fully achieved, solidified by solidarity and international cooperation.

Although Lawston is not old enough to properly fathom the awesome legends and ancient dignities which compose the essence of an elder state such as Korova, we can only offer our sympathies to the struggles you and your people have faced in the common desire for peace and tranquil life. Lawston is a democracy, and like many, recognizes every citizen a king but no crown on any head, and yet we can never compare to the grace and timeless stature of a monarchy. Unlike me or my predecessors, we do not represent a long line of great leaders to reassure our fellow citizens of our mandate. I can neither enjoy the expectations of good leadership nor the benefits of not fearing the threat of an election after five years.

I support your generous initiative to reconcile differences with the Ad’ Cane people by granting them autonomy. I believe your determination to recognize this will not only correct many past mistakes, but preserve your national legacy in the light of mercy and compassion cemented in the bright new future of the Ad' Cane people.

In this new chapter of Korovan history, I accept and fully support you and the Interim Government of the Kingdom of Korova in your endeavors to rebuild your country. We look forward and hope for a closer future together in the brotherhood of free nations.

Mabuhay!

Hochachtungsvoll,

mZzmO9t.png

Rajesh L. Galang
Präsident der Lawstoner Republik

Last edited:
Back