[R4R] Appeal my Ban

Darth Hex

Registered
1. What law, government policy, or action (taken by a government official) do you request that the Court review? Section 1.4. Crashing, Phishing, or Spamming
I never attend to spam I was having fun with one of the members with putting a letter and * for the rest ha he was guessing the word
2. What portions of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Legal Code, or other legal document do you believe has been violated by the above? How so?
Section 3.3: Criminal Trial Procedure
I was just banned without a reason
3. Are there any prior rulings of the Court that support your request for review? Which ones, and how?
No am new so I don't really know of any

4. Please establish your standing by detailing how you, personally, have been adversely affected. If you are requesting a review of governmental action, you must include how any rights or freedoms of yours have been violated. If you are submitting this request in your capacity as the Attorney General or their designee, please note that here instead.
First, there was no review like it states in the bill of rights "Any ejected or banned nation is entitled to prompt judicial review of the matter". I was just banned without a reason and no one told me to stop and plus I was new so didn't really know all the rules yet.
5. Do you have any further information you wish to submit to the Court with your request?
So about the recruitment stuff I was never Recruiting for myself I was doing it for a friend and I was told not to but I told them to make a new nation then join that region. I was told not to so I stopped and apologized. About the whole spamming and flaming stuff am sorry for that a couple of people on message board were being annoying and I didn't think I could put bad words on there so did a letter and put * to fill out the rest of the word but it got fun when one of your members was guessing what I said so it became like a game to me I was never told to stop and if someone did that then I would've stopped and plus I didn't say anything after that. It was all out of fun and games. ANd the whole allied of confederate states stuff I'm sorry that was mad at them so I wanted to talk trash. I'm sorry about that. I was never trying to cause problems I just wanna have fun and I should've have respected this region and its great members so please an you give me a second chance

Hello Rome,

The Attorney General's Office maintains the right to choose which cases brought to it by citizens it will pursue, and regretfully, we will not pursue this Request for Review on your behalf. You may, however pursue this R4R yourself, as you arguably have standing as guaranteed by the Bill of Rights. We wish you luck on your future endeavors.

~Goyanes

Hello Rome,

The Attorney General's Office maintains the right to choose which cases brought to it by citizens it will pursue, and regretfully, we will not pursue this Request for Review on your behalf. You may, however pursue this R4R yourself, as you arguably have standing as guaranteed by the Bill of Rights. We wish you luck on your future endeavors.

~Goyanes
ok I think I understand so I still can appeal?

Back