The Peanut Gallery - TNP v. Whole India - TRIAL OF THE CENTURY!

Deropia

Peasant Wizard
-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Deropia
Discord
Dero#2736
Hey all, just thought we could talk about the ongoing trial of TNP v. Whole India.

As of writing this initial post for this thread, Whole India has responded and pled (or pleaded as they put it.) not guilty and have yet to name their defence counsel. I think this means they have decided to represent themselves at trial! I don't know about you guys, but representing yourself in the Court of a region you know nothing about seems to be...a very bad idea...

He has since confirmed that he will be representing himself...I am interested on how this will turn out.

I'm ashamed to say that it took me a couple seconds to figure out who WI was in the thread title. >.<

Last edited:
@Whole India I sent you a Telegram on the main NS website offering you my services as defence counsel before the trial started. My offer still stands. I will represent you for the duration of the trial. I do have legal experience in TNP, as my signature states, I was a Deputy Attorney General of The North Pacific from December 2017 until July 2018.

If you wish, simply state that "I have found Defence Counsel, I will be represented by @Deropia from this point forward." and I will officially be your defence attorney. If this is the case, I will contact you via Discord or these forums or via private message, whichever you find more convenient.

EDIT: Typo in the years. Both start and end year are -1 year.

Last edited:
@Whole India I sent you a Telegram on the main NS website offering you my services as defence counsel before the trial started. My offer still stands. I will represent you for the duration of the trial. I do have legal experience in TNP, as my signature states, I was a Deputy Attorney General of The North Pacific from December 2018 until July 2019.

If you wish, simply state that "I have found Defence Counsel, I will be represented by @Deropia from this point forward." and I will officially be your defence attorney. If this is the case, I will contact you via Discord or these forums or via private message, whichever you find more convenient.
I have found Defence Counsel, I will be represented by @Deropia from this point forward. I prefer Telegram

I am selling popcorn and nachos in the corner with Prae-bae if anyone wants.

Was never really exciting, seemed like an open shut case. At least MJ's and bob's were more interesting since:
1. The charges surprised everyone not involved in the situation.
2. They could have brought forward somewhat plausible defences had they not pleaded Guilty.

Back