Climate maps!

Kir

Registered
TNP Nation
Kirina
Howdy, g'day, and top of the mornin' to ya!

I don't know if creating threads in Cartography is open to everyone or just the official cartographers, so this is going here for now, sorry if I cause any inconvenience for the mods.

I'm new here, so I might be a bit presumptuous to do this. But I'm an amateur climatologist by nature, so I'm advertising something sort of unique. As of today, I'll be producing realistic climate maps (Koppen classification) for anyone who asks for them, free of charge. This offer is good for multiple forum roleplays, including your nation on Eras, your country on Asheron, or an entire planet on Inaius. You can apply for as many as you like (within reason), but keep in mind that it might take a couple weeks for them to be produced. Either post in this thread with your request, or feel free spam my inbox. Just be patient and, if possible, specific. For instance, if you want me to do planet X in Inaius, be sure to tell me its characteristics (can it support life, is it arid or humid or both, is it hot, is it cold, etc).

Jenovah_Climate_Map.png

Last edited:
Back