he/him
TNP Nation
Gorundu
Discord
an_dr_ew
mowa_seal.png

Opening/Midterm Address
10 December, 2019

It's under quite unexpected circumstances that I take this position from Tlomz, who has been a constant presence in the Ministry over the last few years. To ensure a smooth transition to the first new Minister in over a year, we have already announced the creation of a Senior WA Consultants team, composed of Ministry staffers experienced with the workings of the WA, to advise the Minister and Delegate on WA issues. I'm happy to announce the initial members of this group will be @TlomzKrano, @Pallaith, @Deropia, all former WA Ministers, as well as @Robespierre and @Lady Raven Wing, both of whom will be changing to this role from their current one as Deputy Ministers.

For Deputy Ministers, Tlomz had appointed @Angshire and @Fregerson towards the end of his term and they will continue in this role with @Bobberino. This is part of the overall strategy in the Ministry to continue bringing in newer staff members with potential and train them to handle the responsibilities of the ministry.

Appointments aside, for the remaining month of the term, we will continue to focus on publishing IFVs in a timely manner and encouraging discussion and votes on WA proposals in the forums. This will include linking forum discussion threads in the RMB as soon as possible to let those who visit the forums less frequently be aware of this opportunity.

This is all I have for now. Here's to a great finish to this term!

Your humble new minister,
lSD9dPx.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back