-
-
TNP Nation
Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz
mowa_seal.png

Closing Address (Kinda)
Honestly I thought the only way I leave this office is if I got dragged out. Who knew I would be in a position to be at the helm of a new ministry? Never the less, I am very excited for my new role and I can't wait to get things going! Regarding this last year and some change, I really cannot thank you all enough. Easily my most satisfying accomplishment in NationStates is going from a UCR nobody to managing the most powerful WA Ministry in all of NS. To my deputies both past and present, you all are awesome. Without you guys none of this would have ever been possible and I cannot thank you enough for the work you have done. Being a DM can be a thankless job, but you all are the backbone of this executive staff, especially WA Affairs, so please keep doing what you are doing.

Going into the future, I will be assisting with this ministry as needed and will continue to facilitate IFVs and the sponsorship program to ensure an efficient and seamless transfer to a new minister when they are appointed. Given the level of experience and quality of DMs present as of right now, the ministry will be easily capable of completing all necessary tasks during this period.

I'll keep this short as I have a lot of work to get to in the very near future! Thank you all again for sticking with me in WA Affairs and I can't wait to see where the Ministry of Foreign Affairs takes me!

Minister Tlomz signing off
B9C21B1AD0AF13BB76997879EF53EEFE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back