New Foreign Minister

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
KGvwsPEhN5cJX0zF6cTm0ipUb88SH8qB7_ul4ohJAWcZxkvwYLrAnIXCRVjboGwfhwPz-hZw4SoBc5g7ksl9urAF0b36JzwZXgXu7adPPnMy2Vub8TRlhnnJqNLbntgcnTfWFdCf

New Foreign Minister
With Owen's resignation, I would like to first begin by acknowledging Owen's service as Foreign Minister and as Deputy Foreign Minister during the last term.

It is now time to turn to the new appointment to this role. I am delighted to announce that I am appointing @TlomzKrano as the new Minister of Foreign Affairs.

During Tlomz's time as Minister of World Assembly Affairs he has developed a clear understanding of TNP's diplomatic network and has well established relationships and ties with our friends and allies abroad. I am confident that Tlomz will take to this new role with gusto and will be a powerful advocate for The North Pacific on the world stage, just as he has been in the World Assembly.

Tlomz will no longer be the Minister for World Assembly Affairs but will remain a key part of our WA Affairs staff. I intend to establish a senior staff for World Assembly Affairs - similar to the Senior Diplomats arrangement for Foreign Affairs. Tlomz will be a member of that team.

I will make an appointment to the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs in the coming days.

Congratulations to Tlomz! I wish him the very best in his new role.

McMasterdonia
Delegate of The North Pacific

A very good choice given the most unfortunate departure of Owen due to real life commitments and activity constraints. Under these circumstances it’s nice that we have a Delegate who can adapt to a given situation quickly and still provide this great region with a quality Minister. Well done and congratulations Tlomz!

Back