Per Ardua Ad Astra
-
-
-
TNP Nation
Ethnon
Discord
Marcus Antonius #8887
Angshire: So, first things first, are you new to NationStates? Also, what encouraged you to come to the North Pacific?

Koopa: Im probably around a year old or so, maybe a little more. My nation initially formed in TNP, and after moving around for a while, I eventually found myself back here and ended up staying.

Angshire: Well that's definitely interesting!

Angshire: Did anything in particular bring you back?

Koopa: I guess I always associated it with home, since it was where I started. I was also intrigued by it being a democracy, so I felt like it was a fitting place for what was my relatively small nation to grow.

Angshire: TNP does have a very stable democratic system, that is true.

Angshire: Have you gotten involved in the government, whether in the executive branch or otherwise?

Koopa: I am currently the Deputy Minister of Defense, this being my second term.

Angshire: So you are both a Deputy and an NPA colonel?

Angshire: Quite an impressive resume!

Angshire: So do you have any other goals that you want to accomplish within TNP government?

Koopa: I do hope to become Minister of Defense at some point, and maybe even become a full fledged General down the line.

Angshire: What about the delegacy or anything of that branch of government? Do you see yourself ever ending up there?

Koopa: The delegacy seems like a bit of a stretch, never really had goals in that sector. That being said, I do have a lot of respect for the people who can pull it off.

Angshire: What about the RP section of TNP?

Angshire: Are you active in that area?

Koopa: No, I have yet to engage in the RP sector. I'm not even active on the RMB. Nothing against roleplayers, it's just not my cup of tea.

Angshire: Ah yes, I totally get that.

Angshire: You definitely seem to be very skilled in the defense part of TNP, and I noticed how you have risen through the ranks.

Angshire: Before we wrap this up, do you have any questions you'd like to ask of me, or anything else you'd like to answer?

Koopa: Nothing from me, aside from saying that you have been an excellent host.

Angshire: Why thank you very much!

Angshire: I had a splendid time interviewing you :)

Last edited:
“My region initially formed in TNP, and after moving around for a while, I eventually found myself back here and ended up staying.”

^ This ought to be corrected to read: “My nation initially formed in TNP, and after moving around for a while, I eventually found myself back here and ended up staying.”

The interviewee most likely misspoke when referring to his nation as his region. That just happens to be what I noticed when reading

“My region initially formed in TNP, and after moving around for a while, I eventually found myself back here and ended up staying.”

^ This ought to be corrected to read: “My nation initially formed in TNP, and after moving around for a while, I eventually found myself back here and ended up staying.”

The interviewee most likely misspoke when referring to his nation as his region. That just happens to be what I noticed when reading

Corrected.

Back