mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
JncGFLS.png

TL;DR: Join The North Pacific Cards Guild and build the deck of your dreams!

What are trading cards?

Trading cards are NationStates' own trading card game. You can generate, trade, and collect cards representing other nations, with each card having its own rarity and value. There is a whole dedicated Market where you can buy or sell cards, and compete to rise through the rankings for most valuable decks, as well as increase the value of your nation's own card. Or, you can simply create your own themed collections, e.g., your friends, enemies, regionmates, best flags, and anything else you can think of!

Participating in the trading cards game can be one of the most entertaining aspects of the game. And if you do decide to join in, then you should also consider joining The North Pacific Cards Guild, to make the most out of the game.

TNmyycn.png

What is the Cards Guild?

The North Pacific Cards Guild is a government-run society that helps promote trading cards within the region, and provides various resources to help its members expand their collections. Examples include:
~ Free cards through the Great Card Giveaway.
~ Statistics about market activity through the Card Market Watch.
~ Tools for finding cards through the Card Queries Page.
~ A chance to win some of the most valuable cards in the game through the WADP Card Lottery.
Additionally, the Guild's experienced members can help newer members familiarize themselves with trading techniques and other card-related strategies, once they have mastered the basics.

Finally, the Guild runs a whole lot of other card-related activities, including dedicated regular publications, featured collections, pull events, and so on.

How do I become a member?

Becoming a member is very simple!
~ First, you need to become a citizen.
~ Once you are a citizen, you can apply to join the Guild.

What if I still have questions?

For any questions, please feel free to contact Minister of Culture Prydania or Guildmaster Praeceps.

Last edited:
As an addendum:

I am looking for the first Guild Master for this new initiative. You will need to be heavily involved in cards and be reliable/trustworthy and efficient. If you are interested please contact me and Prydania.

Back