Not open for further replies.

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
0QAf59nL-liF6K5AuEDrwDxRaP9RIb2tIRio0_yWtvYTi8maQ-j6NQCbHOg-DTFUNVyydUAyN5GOcMGlsOkYgR3kXDNXeQ6g-iTb3MvjFPDYLkiVpI5tDKMACZtUgay4LjvOl94O

The Lennarts 2019: Best Tourist Destination

NfTX9BN.png

Best Tourist Destination

You only have two weeks of vacation time and you need to get away! What locale among TNP’s many RP locations do you jet off to?

Special Requirements:
1. Nominations must include a description (500 words maximum) and a photograph of the destination being nominated
2. Nominations should specify the home nation of the tourist destination and the corresponding RP world they reside within.
Nominations will be open for one week.

And the nominations are:

Sure, I'll nominate @Supple , y not?

Wait, I gotta be more specific?

If we're quibbling, specifically I mean Flavortown, Neo-Supple Lund (StrangeReal)
Located on Disappointment Island, its got it all!
Stunning beaches, world class entertainment, stadiums where robots battle each other to the death!
Stuff like that, you know?

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/9bu...ge/38824658/guy-fierie-vegasbaby-041714.0.jpg

(and yes, this is a serious entry)

Last edited:
Only Supple's nominations are accepted. Please see the conditions in the OP.

This award will remain open. If you've nominated someone, encourage them to submit a blurb and photo.

PATALIPUTRA - पाटलिपुत्र
City of Two Thousand Years

unknown.png

A panorama of the city during the fall months. Syrixian tropical temperatures make the appearance of cold weather quite rare.
Pataliputra is the capital and largest city of the Syrixian Empire, a nation in Eras. With a population of 22,385,174, the city is the second largest in the world, behind Azarai, Sasten. Often dubbed "the City of Two Thousand Years", it was originally founded in the first century AD by Emperor Adinatha, the founder of the Syrixian Empire, on the site of what was then a small fishing village. The city grew to become the largest in the Home Islands by far, eclipsing the much older and more prestigious Shravasti during the reign of Emperor Vimalanatha in the 5th century AD and then continuing to skyrocket throughout the Empire's long and storied history. Pataliputra remained the Empire's largest city throughout the colonial era of the 15th through 20th centuries, known as the Sarvasheta, when the Empire's borders spread across the globe.

The city is a veritable megalopolis, with nearly 30% of the Empire's population living within it, and it contains multiple notable landmarks. These include Elephant Island, a small island in the middle of the bay which the city straddles that holds many government offices as well as the famous Golden Palace, the Emperor's residence; the Imperial Museums, one of the world's largest museum complexes, which holds artifacts from around the world; the historic Old City, which served as the core of the metropolis for a millennium and a half, and the bustling New City to the south across the bay, which exploded during the Sarvasheta. The New City is also the financial capital of the Empire, and one of the continent of Craviter's key financial nucleuses, alongside such cities as Sion, Ceretis; Bergum, Malor-Kanadal and Beaune, Callise.

Pataliputra, despite its size, is also one of the focal getaway points within the Empire. HM Government takes great care to preserve the city, and Pataliputra's beaches, cuisine, and nightlife are highly praised all over the globe. The city plays a major part in the Empire's booming tourism industry, one on par with countries such as Skanda and Demescia, among others. The city is home to world-famous hotels. Shankar International's Pataliputra hotel is undoubtedly one of the company's finest resorts, with a gorgeous ocean view and a nigh-entirely autonomous resort complex containing an entire city's worth of amenities. The M Pataliputra is the nucleus of the Imperial City's rich, famous, and powerful, and is packed with state-of-the-art technology everywhere one may look. Dikava Paradise Resort's tropical-themed rooms are expansive and spread out, food and drink is at the cream of the crop, and the pristine, genuine tropical Syrixian experience is almost surreal.

Needless to say, it is no wonder that, when the Empire celebrated its two thousandth anniversary in April of 2019, many leaders from around the world convened in the Imperial City in one of the largest gatherings of world leaders of this century. Pataliputra, whether you're a businessperson, a fan of pop culture, a government official, or someone just looking to get away from it all, has a universal appeal.
This post is in response to Em's nomination. The blurb, starting at "Pataliputra" in bold and ending at "appeal", is exactly 500 words long.

Last edited:
THE ESSALANEAN STEPPE
lzfV1bu.jpg

CALLING ALL ERASIAN ADVENTURE TOURISTS!!!

TIRED OF THE SAME DULL SPIEL ABOUT PALACES AND EXOTIC CUISINE?

Essalanea is a land unlike any other, this is a place that only the truly dedicated adventure tourist can enter and hope to survive. This holiday may very well be the one that kills you, think we are joking? there's a waiver! But honestly what is life without danger?

Hunt wolves in the icy tundra of the wildlands! Kill and cook your own food under skies that have never known light pollution, right horse and motorcycle from one end of the horizon to the other with no restrictions and no limits!

Whether it's dancing high as a kite on adder venom in the Freeport or learning falconry from a skilled master this is a trip that will never be forgotten. Stunning vistas! wildlife that is as beautiful as it is lethal! Locals that can drink you into a coma!

ABANDON ORDINARY! THE STEPPE BECKONS!!!!​

ok! Where abouts should I make it? Here or on the RMB? (Also I’m on vacation till January 1st, is there any set time frame I need to have this by?)
Why not here and the RMB?

Ok, here goes. I hope it’s long enough

Hello everyone! I just wanted to offer you all my sincerest thanks for your overwhelming support for me! Thank you all for voting for me, I truly appreciate it! When I first started on Nation States, I honestly didn’t know what I should expect. I was new to the site and the whole RP scene in general. Well, it was a good thing I was founded in The North Pacific, for I found for myself a rich, inclusive and accepting RP community, filled with experienced and kind RPers of all shapes and sizes. If it weren’t for StrangeReal and the wonderful people that made it come alive, I probably would have just left after a few weeks. I’m glad I didn’t, and nearly 2 years later, I’m still going strong! Again, I want to thank all you guys, especially all my SR friends, for its you guys who make SR worth RPing on. Here’s to 2020, and many more RPs to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back