Not open for further replies.

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
0QAf59nL-liF6K5AuEDrwDxRaP9RIb2tIRio0_yWtvYTi8maQ-j6NQCbHOg-DTFUNVyydUAyN5GOcMGlsOkYgR3kXDNXeQ6g-iTb3MvjFPDYLkiVpI5tDKMACZtUgay4LjvOl94O

The Lennarts 2019: Trailblazer

r07caJG.png

Trailblazer

Who is the greatest innovator in TNP? That person who walks the path not previously walked. The one who has got things done this year that you thought were impossible. That person is a trailblazer and deserves this award.

Nominations will be open for one week.

And the nominations are:

I nominate myself for the truly astonishing campaign i put up for the September General Elections.

So astonishing that only very few people actually understood it.

The North Pacific has made so much progress this year, from press releases and transparency to regional publications and radio to NS Cards and NS events. To be recognized as Trailblazer of 2019, on the forefront of many of those events makes me proud of my contributions to TNP. I thank everyone who voted for me, and I thank @mcmasterdonia for presenting the award. But it simply isn't fair to recognize just one person as having pushed the boundaries this year: so many TNPers have done so much for our region this year, and they too deserve recognition.

@r3naissanc3r, for his contributions to NS Cards, building a community here in TNP dedicated to their collection
@Nessuno, for his contributions to our gameside community, and for his consistent vigilance
@Marcus Antonius, for his ongoing commitment to the mentorship of newcomers to TNP
@Prydania, for his immense contributions and guidance to TNP's RP community
@Pallaith, for his incredible term as delegate, culminating in the WA Symposium
@North Timistania and @Robespierre for their significant role in TNP, even as newcomers

Ultimately, there are too many to mention. As McM said in his midterm address, the state of our region is strong. Let's keep it that way next year too.

aXH4VVr.png

I firmly believe the El Fiji Grande delegacy will be remembered as a turning point in our region's history, and even that's just a sliver of what Fiji has done for the region. Well deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back