Not open for further replies.

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
0QAf59nL-liF6K5AuEDrwDxRaP9RIb2tIRio0_yWtvYTi8maQ-j6NQCbHOg-DTFUNVyydUAyN5GOcMGlsOkYgR3kXDNXeQ6g-iTb3MvjFPDYLkiVpI5tDKMACZtUgay4LjvOl94O

The Lennarts 2019: RMBae

wawq5Vt.png

RMBae

Our RMBae is the kind of person who can help TNP work everything out, seriously and carefully, without the silliness of the TNP forums. Your RMBae is the kind of person who can use the word 'bae' in a post and not get suppressed. Let's face it, to be the RMBae, you need to be nothing less than TNP's favourite RMB poster.

Nominations will be open for one week.

And the nominations are:

I'd like to politely decline my nomination as I am no longer an RMB RPer.

For about almost 2/3 years, I've been participating in Nationstates.

For those 2/3 years, I've seen the progression of the Regional Message Board and The North Pacific extensively. I've met people who might show up a few times before going inactive. I've seen people who entered The North Pacific and still remain here. I've seen people who entered The North Pacific, and got themselves banned. I've seen many things over these past few years. And truly, I will continue to. Nationstates, and especially the North Pacific changed my life for the better, no matter where I look at it. Even early this year, and late last year where it was the roughest, I still think that if I never joined and remained at Nationstates, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be here writing a speech for a lennart award. I wouldn't be here writing about 8 RP posts for my 5 RP nations. I probably wouldn't have even been alive, or learned as much as I did while being here, in The North Pacific.

And for all that?

Thank you for continuing to support me. Thank you for changing my life for the better, and I do hope. I do sincerely hope that I can continue to help other people in the community, and finally thank you for being great people.

Thank you to the people in the Regional Message Board - For being a great place that really started my time in The North Pacific, and turned it for the better.

Thank you to @Em - For supporting me even when there were loads of terrible things on going with my life, sticking with me and helping me. And as well? For being one of the greatest people I have ever met. My hats are completely off for you, you absolute lad.

Thank you to @Vapia - For being one of the original lads who helped me out, and being one of the greatest friends I ever had. And I'm extensively grateful for his presence in the Roleplay.

Thank you to Puczovska - For being an absolute lad and a person I can come to respect, even if my political ideology doesn't entirely mesh with his, I can still respect him as a person, no matter what.

Thank you to @Andrenne - For helping me get into the forums, and making it a extremely enjoyable place even when I was being overtly shy getting into it.

Thank you to @Prydania - For being a great person who's willing to go through a lot for the better of other people, and constructing impressive and beautiful posts. As well for helping me get into Eras, and listening to me and some of my "issues" even if they're little.

Thank you to @Bobberino - For being a wonderful person. As well as being an absolute meme and spam lord. Even if the pings do get a bit overtly the top at times.

Thank you to @Syrixia - For being a good person, and managing to do so much for the RP. As well as being a Jobro, and actually helping me get back into JoJo. Which is always a good thing.

Thank you to I&N - For being an excellent person who I can discuss with, and receive help, while giving help as well.

Thank you to @Aerilia and @Zazumo - For being my dear friends these past years and months, and truly, without you both, the Message Board would never be the same.

Thank you to @Nessuno - For being an excellent Lead Gameside Advocate. During my own time as a LGA, I was severally limited in what I can do, and it makes me extremely proud to see that you are accomplishing a lot of things for Gameside Advocate. My hats are off for you, and I hope you accomplish a lot more for the Gameside Advocate team.

Thank you to @StGeorge - For helping the roleplay in the North Pacific. Aswell as for helping the RMB RP. I think without a shadow of a doubt, you are the best person to help lead the RP server, and I do hope you continue to lead it. Without you, I think the roleplay server would never be the same.

Thank you to Friently for being a lead RMB RP moderator these past few years. While I may disagree with you on how to fix the RMB, and how to go about it, I can appreciate how open you are, and how you always do seek to improve the RMB.

Thank you to the Forums and the RMB!

If I didn't include you there, my apologies for it. Just know that I still am thankful for you in some regard. :P

Hope for a good year! And I hope for a good coming years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back