Not open for further replies.

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
0QAf59nL-liF6K5AuEDrwDxRaP9RIb2tIRio0_yWtvYTi8maQ-j6NQCbHOg-DTFUNVyydUAyN5GOcMGlsOkYgR3kXDNXeQ6g-iTb3MvjFPDYLkiVpI5tDKMACZtUgay4LjvOl94O

The Lennarts 2019: Quote of the Year

diLWlz3.png

Quote of the Year
There are always some things that get said, both good or bad, that will always be remembered for some reason. If you think there is something that has been said that you think needs to be heard by everyone, then this is the Lennart for you. The quote of the year should be something memorable that everyone can understand.

Nominations will be open for one week.

And the nominations are:

Final nominations. Subject to Dreadton's confirmation about Flemingovia.

1. "And I am an Islamic Fundamentalist" - @Nogori
  2. "Is it because I am a cracker?" - @Wonderess
  3. "I have the V so how would you know?" @Wonderess
  4. "Oh Wondo, trust me, I am the boy your daddy warned you about." @TlomzKrano
  5. "Us rich people have a fascination for jungles and poverty" @north harmoneia
  6. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" <-- that's the reason why the Oclusian President is cranky that day" - @Kyle
  7. "Sup pryyyyyyyy. Love ya baby. Yaaa"- @Goyanes
  8. "Correct" - Dinoium
  9. "Xenexit means Xenexit."-@Xentherida
  10. "Her disappointment is immeasurable and her day is ruined." - Alunya
  11. ""Her disappointment is nonexistent and her day is fantastic!!" Alunya
  12. “Synthetic fuckin bruh moment” -Goy
  13. "You are the wind underneath my sumptous buns Pry"- @plembobria
  14. "I only lick frogs" - Nessuno
  15. "Dumb things come out of smart people who are dumb enough to play this dumb game." - @Bobberino
  16. "Give me money" - MadJack
  17. "Roman has a ton of influence should we ever need it. Plus, if things go south, I am confident he would be there to defend TNP. Let's not lose sight of what the SC is really all about." - @Great Bights Mum
  18. THERE IS ONLY SO LONG THE NATIONSTATES BLADDER CAN SUSTAIN A PISSING CONTEST, PEOPLE!!! - Flemingovia

Last edited:
0QAf59nL-liF6K5AuEDrwDxRaP9RIb2tIRio0_yWtvYTi8maQ-j6NQCbHOg-DTFUNVyydUAyN5GOcMGlsOkYgR3kXDNXeQ6g-iTb3MvjFPDYLkiVpI5tDKMACZtUgay4LjvOl94O

diLWlz3.png

Quote of the Year
There are always some things that get said, both good or bad, that will always be remembered for some reason. If you think there is something that has been said that you think needs to be heard by everyone, then this is the Lennart for you. The quote of the year should be something memorable that everyone can understand.

And the nominations are:

diLWlz3.png

Quote of the Year

And the nominations are:

I nominate:"sometimes you need use baby yoda's as weapons"
me:The Federation of
OuterGalactic Banking Clan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back