Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Mission Report: NPA seize Warzone Australia

hbw6R8o.jpg

Delegate McMasterdonia speaks to the People!
Last update, The North Pacific Army and Lazarus brought the world’s most volatile region to justice. Warzone Australia has been seized. Bag Daddy is dead. He was a prominent member of the Warzones, the most incompetent and violent terrorist organisation anywhere in the world.

The NPA has been raiding the Warzones for many years. But searching for Bag Daddy for one update. Capturing Bag Daddy has been a top priority for about 3 hours. NPA special forces and our Lazarus friends executed a dangerous and daring nighttime raid in Warzone Australia and accomplished their mission in grand style. They did a tremendous job.

There were still people who said Mr Delegate ( still can’t believe that when I hear it - really even though I won the electoral commission vote in a landslide) and I said “yes?” and they asked me to stop invading the Warzones. I said no.

The Warzones have treated us so badly like you wouldn’t believe. Totally badly. Not to mention the WA? Who spend no money on defence. “Mr Delegate” you have to support our sovereignty they said.

I said well no actually I support TNPers. So I told them. I said no, I don’t have to support liberal boomers. I said no more, absolutely not boomer - you’ve been taking advantage of us for so long.

The NPA personnel were incredible. I got to watch much of it. It was like watching a movie. No personnel were lost in the operation, while a large number of Warzone fighters and companions were killed with Bag Daddy.

He was ejected after running into a dead end tunnel, whimpering and crying and screaming all the way. The Warzone had been cleared by this time with people either being banned or simply ejected.

We -- we thought for three hours this is what was going to happen. It was actually -- look, nobody was even hurt. Our QD, as they call -- I call it a boomer, a beautiful boomer, a talented boomer-- was injured and brought back (he threw his back out), but we had no soldier injured. And they did a lot of shooting and they did a lot of blasting, even not going through the front door.

You know, you would think you go through the door. If you’re a normal person, you say knock, knock, may I come in. The fact is that they blasted their way into the region. They had a beautiful big hole and they ran in and they got everybody by surprise. Nobody knows more about beautiful big holes than me, trust me. I wrote the book on it.

Unbelievably brilliant as fighters. I don't -- I can't imagine there could be anybody better. And these, as you know, are our top operations people. And believe me, I know a lot about operations. Very few people, literally nobody, knows more about operations than me. Everyone was very happy with the operation - you should see my poll numbers - more popular than any Delegate, but does the fake news TNL report about it?

The thug who tried so hard to intimidate others spent his last moments in utter fear, in total panic and dread, terrified of the NPA forces bearing down on him. We were in the compound for approximately two minutes and after the mission was accomplished we took highly sensitive material and information from the raid, much having to do with Warzones, origins, future plans, things that we very much want. Many of this information I already knew about, but we still took it.

Greitbart had this beautiful interview the other day with Colonel @Bobberino - just beautiful. He spoke on the very subject of our fight against warzones. Most popular television network in The North Pacific - hosted by my very dear friend @Robespierre. People always say “Mr Delegate, why does the fake news media hate you so much?” I tell them it’s because they can’t control me. Not Greitbart - they continue to be the most popular news outlet in The North Pacific. Their viewers love me and it’s reflected in their ratings.

Bag Daddy’s demise demonstrates TNP’s relentless pursuit of terrorist leaders and our commitment to the enduring and total defeat of Warzones and other terrorist organizations. Our reach is very long. The longest in the world

These Warzones. They're -- they're fighting for 1,000 years, they're fighting for centuries. I want to bring our soldiers back home, but I do want to secure the oil. If you read about the history of McMasterdonia, I was a civilian. I had absolutely nothing to do with going into the Warzones and I was totally against it. But I always used to say if they're going to go in -- nobody cared that much but it got written about -- if they're going to go in -- I'm sure you've heard the statement because I made it more than any human being alive. If they're going into the Warzones, keep the oil. They never did. They never did. I know @Darcania had a bill where basically we would have been paid back for all of the billions of dollars that we've spent.

Many, many billions of dollars. I mean, I hate to say it, it's actually trillions of dollars, but many billions of dollars. And by one vote they were unable to get that approved in the Regional Assembly. They had some pretty big opposition from people that shouldn't have opposed it - like a Delegate (Fiji!!), and they weren't able. That’s why my inauguration was that much larger than the other Delegates. If we had done that, Warzones would be a much different story today because they would be owing us a lot of money. They would be treating us much differently. But I will say Warzone Africa was very good with respect to the raid last night.

Warzones who oppress and murder innocent people should never sleep soundly knowing that we will completely destroy them. These savage monsters will not escape their fate, and they will not escape the final judgment of mcmasterdonia.

Bag Daddy has been on the run for many years, long before I took office. But at my direction, as commander-in-chief, we obliterated his operation 100 percent this year. Today's events are another reminder that I have huge hands and that we will continue to pursue the remaining terrorists to their brutal end. That also goes for other terrorist organizations. They are likewise in our sights. Bag Daddy and the losers who worked for him -- and losers, they are -- they had no idea what they were getting into.

In some cases, they were very frightened puppies. In other cases, they were hard-core killers. But they killed many, many people.

This raid was impeccable and could only have taken place with the acknowledgment and help of certain other regions and people.

This was a very, very dangerous mission.

Thank you as well to the great intelligence professionals who helped make this very successful journey possible.

I want to thank the soldiers involved in last night's operation. You are the very best there is anywhere in the world, no matter where you go. There is nobody even close.

I want to thank the General Staff and our Minister of Defence for their work. I want to thank The North Pacifican people for electing me - otherwise this wouldn’t have happened!

Gosh, Praetor, get your head out of the gutters! He’s a criminal defense lawyer - he CLEARLY means legal ‘holes’ as in loopholes within the law. He wrote the book on that, not... oh you get the point!
Gutters? What gutters? You're the one who interpreted the post that way!

I would never take an innocuous sentence and reinterpret it in a more vulgar manner. Frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself!

I would never take an innocuous sentence and reinterpret it in a more vulgar manner. Frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself!
I must admit: I am very ashamed. Though, you know what I’m not ashamed of? The North Pacific Army’s proven prowess when working with allied militaries from around the NationStates world. This one goes out to our troops - I’m quite proud of this successfully executed operation.

I'd do the thing where I quote direct instances of you doing that but I'd probably end up finding out what the maximum character limit on forum posts are.

I'd do the thing where I quote direct instances of you doing that but I'd probably end up finding out what the maximum character limit on forum posts are.
Maximum character limit... Definitely have never hit that before.:angel:

You may call me god - I am not so sure. Many people say "Mr Delegate, oh my god, god chose you to be our Delegate", I say I'm not sure - they keep saying that though. The religious love me. Just the other day I was attending a service in a beautiful church, absolutely beautiful - do you know it? @Wonderess was there of course. He said to me "Mr Delegate, your ego is out of control" I said to him - just look. Just look at all these people, all these people, doing tremendous jobs, these wonderful hard working North Pacificans here to see me? Just beautiful.

Simply amazing
You're doing an absolutely tremendous job.

El Fiji did it better. #fakenews #lockhimup /s

And this is why nobody reads your newspaper any more? Spouting fake news - you're lucky you're even allowed in here any more. The Press Secretary wanted to revoke the credentials of fake news outlets such as the Court of The North Pacific - I said well I'm not sure, perhaps, but then what would they do? If they weren't so busy writing lies about me, who else would they be smearing? I can take it - but ordinary North Pacificans won't take it any longer.

:rofl: Too funny! How does our delegate sound so... presidential?

Thank you - and can I say, you're doing an absolutely wonderful job at Homeland Security. Many people, literally thousands, doubted you when I announce we'd be putting a woman in charge of homeland security. They said Mr Delegate, shouldn't we choose an elderly white man with failing vision and poor intellect? But you know - this proves really that me and my undying wisdom were correct the entire time. I won the electoral commission vote in a landslide (unlike crooked Silliary Slinton) despite all these naysayers who hated womyn.

I rate this bigly.
it's gonna be yuge - what did I tell you Mr Kasch? Putting an oil executive in charge of communications was exactly what this country needed!

I must admit: I am very ashamed. Though, you know what I’m not ashamed of? The North Pacific Army’s proven prowess when working with allied militaries from around the NationStates world. This one goes out to our troops - I’m quite proud of this successfully executed operation.
Absolutely. The greatest military in the world. Veterans love me. They always say "Mr Delegate, it is about time we had a Delegate who understands how the North Pacific Army works and who cares about their veterans". I say to them sure, absolutely, I do care about you. Nobody cares about our veterans more than I do. That's why - that's why, if we're going into the Warzones - we're going to take the oil. The NPA has been treated so badly for so many years and it is only now that we've managed to stop that. I ain't gonna let that happen.

A quote doesn't prove anything privileged one, you should know that. The fake news media is always printing direct quotes of things i've said and then tries to use it to destroy me - it's just terrible, absolutely shameful. But it is interesting to know where the boomer liberals will draw the line.

I gotta say, I think it is just so great that we have such a brilliant, stable genius as our Delegate.
Haor Chall was one of the first to come on board to support my campaign. He would always tell me that I needed to run, that it was time for a brilliant, stable genius to lead the region. It was written about it many magazines and newspapers - really, do check them, it is there because I've said it many times.

Of course he is brilliant and stable. He has a great and unmatched genius. He is the Chosen One.

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than McMasterdonia.

I hope that this is a lesson.

Someone should remind the Warzone regime that I too have a nuclear button. But it is much bigger and more powerful than theirs! And my button works!
Maximum character limit... Definitely have never hit that before.:angel:

Why are we having all these people from sh*t hole regions trying to limit your character? I will probably declare an emergency to deal with this. Maybe. I probably will do it.

Nice deflection there. Too bad we're not all brainless sheep. I call upon this House to investigate the whether the behaviour of the Minister of Defense in spreading false rumours about @Praetor constitutes an impeachable offense!

We truly have the best Delegate. The most stable genius.

McMasterdonia is the Chosen One.

McM 2020. McM 2024. McM 2028.

Nice deflection there. Too bad we're not all brainless sheep. I call upon this House to investigate the whether the behaviour of the Minister of Defense in spreading false rumours about @Praetor constitutes an impeachable offense!

#RecallRobes

Back