-
Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
Your Honors,

I couldn't help but notice that no Court Ruling after On the judicial inquiry filed by SillyString on Court Review of RA Proposals, dated 22 March, 2018, has been added to the Court Decision Archive, which is linked from the Laws page of this forum.

Since that ruling I can see at least 3 further rulings that seem to be absent from the archive:
  1. In regards to the judicial inquiry filed by St George on the Freedom of Information Act and Off-forum Content, delivered 1 March, 2019.
  2. In regards to the judicial inquiry filed by Gracius Maximus on Alterations to the Citizenship Oath, delivered 3 March, 2019.
  3. In regards to the judicial inquiry filed by abc on the Delegate's Authority to Staff the Executive Branch, delivered 19 March, 2019.

Is there any particular reason why the Court Decision Archive has not been kept up-to-date?

Perhaps it would be worth adding the rulings first, and promptly, and cleaning it up second.

I see that the new Chief Justice rather promptly addressed this issue. Always good to see government officials doing their duty.

Bump, I guess?
Bump what? Chief Justice Zyvetskistaahn has already addressed the issue, as you could clearly see for yourself not only on the court rulings page, but also by the post directly above yours.

I am not minded to add strikethrough tags. I understand why such might be done, but the only ruling that has thusfar been so modified was modified by order of the Court in dealing with a request for review. It was open to the Court in overturning that ruling to so order and it did not do so, I do not think it would be appropriate to supplement the decision of the Court by taking an action it has not ordered.

Back