Appointment of Surgeon General

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
uu00uEK_jt2VO1kATjHWmjBzVgZjvm8uQ77OdrnM3czpmamqM9YVXYk4rDmYpXD6Ow_8snsB5eEO_aQqwR9bnfnMBP75NxNgab4S1FgzQz5SVHOMzuy-1fiHpOalutUqYCMY1Lrq

Appointment of Surgeon General

Citizens,

I am pleased to announce that @Sil Dorsett will be serving as Surgeon General for Zombie Day.

I reached this decision after consulting with SillyString and Crushing Our Enemies about how we could prepare for Z-day with their limited or possibly non-existent availability.

Sil will bring his considerable experience and enthusiasm to this important role.

An in game poll was also held here:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=poll/p=148083

We will be researching a cure!

Sil will be working on putting teams together over the coming weeks.

Kind regards,
McMasterdonia
Delegate of The North Pacific

The doctor's in the house!

To help with planning, if you're going to be around and are willing to help our efforts to cleanse this malady from our region (for the 8th time), please select times you'll be around in this Doodle form. Green checkmark if you'll be around and serving, Yellow if you might be. Blank if you won't be around. We'll be using the data to form the teams and also select Deputy SGs so we can coordinate our efforts throughout the event. If you're interested in being a Deputy SG, DM me on Discord or start a new conversation PM with me here on the forum.
https://www.doodle.com/poll/ew8ys5e8paqcc8a2

TNP for the Cure!

To assist with the planning of this event, you may noticed some changes to the in-game regional officers. I want to maximise the availability of the comms power to those who will need it as well as border control powers to the Security Council members.

After consulting with Dr Sil, we will be appointing @Bobberino and @Brendog each as a Deputy Surgeon General to assist with our curing efforts.

The emergency starts now. The countdown till the first illnesses has already begun.

Last edited:
Back