And yet I introduce...

Zukchiva

Registered
Seems that we've been in and out of y'all's region! Hopefully, this will no longer be the trend for the time being.

Sadly, I'm not returning as your de-facto ambassador. :P

Instead, your new and quite official TEP ambassador is Danelaw or a.k.a. @Anglo-Dane !

So I'll be going shortly, but before that,
I'll give another quick recap of the news, since it seems y'all need some TEP action!

Delegate elections are now occurring, with our two main characters being none other than Davelands and my own boss, Marrabuk!

TEP has finally given residents the basic right to appeal a ban. The amendment to the Concordat shall go to citizenry vote after the current elections!

The Standing Orders of the Magisterium have been partly reformed. The main frature of this is that the Magi's application process has changed!

TEP is now looking into making Ministers electable as well as tightening loyalty in the Executive.

Forum roleplay is going well, with UrthVision 11 now being hyped up! Also, voting for the first set of forum Roleplay Awards is now occurring.

RMB RP is still warring and stabbing each other as usual!

So this is (hopefully) the last in a long time you see me in this thread. I'll give the floor to Danelaw now. :D Here's to hoping he does well!

If anyone has inquiries of the legitimacy of this new appointment, you can contact TEP Minister of Foreign Affairs Marrabuk on discord, at Marrabuk#9565.

Last edited:
Thank you Zuk. I am known to you in The TNP RMB as Anglo-Saxon or Danelaw. I have been in TNP for at most 2 Years. I will do my best to serve.

Seems I jumped the gun a bit. Danelaw will be filling out the envoy applications and *then* be your ambassador!

*wooshes away*

Back