Charles 1862-1871
Magnus IV 1871-1892
Harold IV 1892-1924
Ericson V 1924-1948
Karl II 1948-1987
Ulfar I 1987-present- current monarch

Last edited:
Political Parties of Ulstome and Mercanti Translation

Nua Nasjonal Parti – New National Party (NNP)
K05ZtC3.png
Ad Daonesker Orbeibri Parti – The People Worker Party (DOP)
zkq1LEJ.png
Lioberach Parti – Liberal Party (LP)
j5fC61q.png
Haradren Neamlvstendichas Parti – Haradren Independence Party (HNP)
Tremme Frigrsering Fraigh Parti – Tribal Liberation Front Party (TFF)
cm94bXN.png
Adhrvring Deva Ulstome Parti – Heirs of Ulstome Party (ADU)
Glrann Parti – Green Party (GP)
QuJ3BMn.png
Nasjonal Iargonistiske Parti – National Isolationist Party (NIP)
Sosisalta Daonmonkrat Parti – Social Democrat Party (SDP)
FLx2Xuj.png

gI5yI8K.png
NNP – 431
DOP – 332
LP – 41
HNP – 31
TFF – 10
ADU – 6
GP – 5
NIP – 4
SDP – 2

AGjeTbZ.png

A8ndHqB.png

NNP – 56.3% - 563 seats
DOP – 30.5% - 305 seats
LP – 5.4% - 54 seats
HNP – 3.8% - 38 seats
ADU – 2.1% - 21 seats
TFF – 1.0% - 10 seats
GP – 0.4% - 4 seats
NIP – 0.4% - 4 seats
SDP – 0.1% - 1 seat

dKP6qZY.png

History of Ulstome Montonget - https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/4431804/

Last edited:
Prime Minister – Harold von Vannestein

Chancellor of the Exchequer – Erik Pelson

Defence Minister

Environment Minister – Anna Laverton

Energy Minister – Katherina Oberson

Industry and Business Minister– Hannah Novrik

Research and development minister – Ivan Janson

Agriculture and rural development Minister – John Darlon

Benefits, work and pensions Minister – Julia Brenton

Education Minister – William Maferson

Health and mental health Minister – Daniel O’largon

Maritime and commerce minister – James Sorlamin

Trade minister – Dylan Attason

Foreign and PGU minister– Henry Romson

Koiledra minister– Alexander Javlaton

Haradren minister– Brandon Kriston

Northern Frontier minister– Aiden Samer

Tribal minister – Brian Conaver

Local communities’ minister – Astrid Palinvarson

Transport minister– Shaun Ignisil

Housing and infrastructure minister – Eleanor Soverton

Police and security minister – Conor Owen

Justice and Prisons minister – Jeramiah Gatterson

Immigration minister– Tobias Zorwick

Travel and Tourism minister – Matilda Volkin

International Aid minister– Helda Ovrig

Women and equalities minister– Amy von Lammington

Heritage and Culture minister– Emma Lucadon

Digital and Media minister – Victoria von Farkin

Sports minister -

Last edited:
Ulstome follows a Tricameralism system of government where 3 legislative houses reside over the legislative power of the nation.

- Monceanasget – 800 members

- Montonget – 856 members

- Muhuskenet - 1000 members

Founded before the creation of the Ulstome nation the Monceanasget served as the governmental house where representatives from all the Ulsturian settlements met. The Monceanasget is the highest of the three legislative houses. Its members are appointed by the monarch, on the recommendation of the Montonget, for their abilities and experience, from all branches, from the faith, business and other fields that may be of use to governance. The Monceanasget members serve for life or until their resignation. Many of them are not part of political parties and act as independents, there is no opposition or government side in the Monceanasget. They much like the Montonget, propose, debate and vote on bills for the nation, if there are more in favour than opposed then the bill is passed and sent to the Montonget for further debate and voting. The members are expected to use their expertise to critique bills and improve them, however the Monceanasget cannot vote on money bills but instead may make ammendments.

Founded in 1522 to be the revised democratically elected House of Representatives for all people across Ulstome the Montonget is the main legislative house of Ulstome. There are 856 constituencies across the nation from which a member of the Montonget (MM) is elected through a first past the post system. These MMs are the voice of their constituency in the Montonget and are expected to voice the concerns and do what is best for their constituency. Elections in which constituents vote for their MM occur every 5 years unless when a government isn’t formed and a new election may be called. When the political party has the most MM’s after the general election it becomes the party of government and must form a majority government. A minority government may attempt to call a general election if they can gain the Monarchs approval.

In the Montonget bills are created, debated and voted on aswell as on other issues facing the nation. More members of the house must vote in support of a bill for it to pass through, after which it may be sent to the Monceanasget for further debate and adjustments before being passed into law. If the bill falls in the field of the Muhuskenets responsibilities then it must to be sent to the house for review and amendments and must be passed.

Founded in 1052 to act as the representative house for the various Haradren tribes and their people the Muhuskenet is the lowest of the three houses. Although it no longer acts as the house to represent the Haradren tribes and its people it does still hold power and play its role in the Ulstome political system. It consists of 1000 members (MU) whom are elected by the Ulstome electorate during General elections. Each party must provide a list of members in each regional electoral, who will receive seats in the Muhuskenet in order from 1st preference to last in accordance to the proportion of the vote won, although all those listed will not all receive seats. During a general election there is a second vote separately cast which is for the party of the voters choice in the regional rather than for the local representative. The overall popular vote is counted from the second ballots cast and based on the % each party received, to one decimal place, then means the % of the seats the party will receive. The popular vote in each regional electoral and then is worked out as a % of the overall national popular vote. From that the appointed members are worked down in that region in order until the % of the vote that each party received has been assigned by members from that regional electoral.

In the Muhuskenet the representatives typically form coalitions in line with the parties in the Montonget although it is not always the case. In the Muhuskenet the largest represented party is to lead the Muhuskenet in a similar fashion as to how the Montonget works with regular debates and questions to be directed towards the controlling party members over the progression of the house and the actions and decisions taken by the government. This forms the Liten Government. The Muhuskenet can create, debate and vote on bills focused on domestic affairs, it has no say in international or foreign affairs. This house discusses issues at greater length and detail than the other houses do. This house has the most power in passing regulation and discussing public petitions before deciding whether or not to propose that they be brought into law.

The Montonget also received bills from the Muhuskenet which are debated and voted on, the bill then passes to the Monceanasget to be debated and voted on and then passed into law. The other two houses must both vote in favour of any bill from the Muhuskenet for it to become law although other houses may propose amendments during the process if the house wishes to do so in which case the bill can be revised.

Last edited:
Allotments of Ulstome

Allotments in Ulstome in their modern sense has its origins in the 1860’s. A series of poor harvests alongside a rapidly industrializing people had caused there to be a lack of food especially in the cities which added difficulty to the poor food situation created by many of those who had previously been labour for farms had left for the better pay and opportunities in the cities which had led to lower levels of agricultural output. The high food prices and what appeared to be a worsening agricultural sector put pressure on the Ulstome Montonget to ensure future food security for its people.

In the early 1860’s several acts where passed which forced the provision of land for allotments in a regulated and organised manner, to ensure availability and sustainability for locals, by local authorities with the purchase of enclosed farmland if necessary. This movement was referred to as the “Home Grow” movement at the time as was led by DOP MM Frederick Vonivard who proposed many of the past bills. Future urban planning was encouraged to factor in leaving areas of land for allotments or to turn existing spare land into allotments. Schools were also made to teach students about allotments and how to effectively use them to grow a variety of foods to encourage an actively healthy and sustainable food future for the nation, Schools if they had the land were to section off parts of it to grow produce for the school.

With mass publication of the allotments in the papers and the education of the value of the allotments in schools across the country allotments soon took off as a major pastime across all of Ulstome with people of all ages becoming involved. The first allotments where extremely cheap as much was aimed towards the availability of the working class so at the low cost of what was then not much more than a few hours average wages per month for renting the land to use it was readily available and affordable. Many who had migrated from their traditional agricultural lifestyles also took into the allotments and taught and helped in the teaching, maintaining and management of the allotment areas in the initial years following the creation of the allotments.

The growth of allotments in the late 19th century meant that Ulstome was able to improve its food security as more and more families, particularly those amongst the working class, where able to provide at least a basic amount of food for themselves on a regular basis. This movement brought down the trend of rising food prices and allowed Ulstome’s farmers to focus on growing a wider variety of crops as the demand for their goods fell as a consequence.

Throughout the rest of the 19th century allotments gradually became more and more common before declining in the 1920’s and 30’s before the popularity rose once again after the 40’s. During this resurgence many people turned to their gardens to use as allotments with many people who had gardens large and suitable enough began to grow produce there either instead of or as well as their allotments. In addition to its already steady growing popularity after the 40’s when environmental concerns and groups became large voices decades later there were large spikes in the demand for allotments which local councils did their best to accommodate. This trend has continued to today where the average annual allotment plot price is ₲100 (113 IBU).

Allotments are well maintained and looked after by local councils with many have sheds or even greenhouses although the latter is uncommon. Livestock is not allowed on all but a few sites. There are systems in place from which tools, manure, seeds and other items can be ordered through. Every site has access to taps or water storage units which are available most of the year depending on the winter conditions in which water may not be available.

War Of The Rams (WIP)
In the spring of the year 1473 the Fíorscoth (King) of Ulstome, Ericson II Valkar, defiant against both the pressure of his court and his close advisors to name his heir to his vast Kingdom passed away unexpectedly at the age of 47 to a sudden bout of illness in his bed at the Ary Baislorg (High Castle) in Krimielstein. The unexpected death of Ericson, who despite their age had been considered a very fit and healthy ruler, to what had been considered a minor bout of illness that no one expected would prove fatal to the King, had left behind a crucially unanswered question, one that would tear the rising nation apart into decades of civil war.

The outright refusal of King Ericson at the desperate pleas of not only his court and advisors, but also those of his dynasty who had been desperately trying to win favour with him, to name one of his sons or another member of the Valkar dynasty as his heir had allowed deep divisions and fierce rivalries to occur throughout the Valkar family. Divisions and rivalries that made the eventual conflict between its members inevitable.

The key to understanding why Ericson did not name an heir before his death or in his will it is necessary to understand the events that had taken place during his lifetime. Ericson had ascended to the throne in the year 1440, aged only 15, after his father had died in his sleep, a death Ericson is believed to have been by assassination rather than by natural causes as was what was widely believed. Ericson had become deeply suspicious of those amongst his new court but he had inherited a lifetime of dealing with his father’s rebellions in the newly vassalized tribes across the channel in Haradren who upon learning of the old Kings death had risen up in revolt, determined to push the Ulstome Kingdom back across the channel and restore themselves to their old territorial claims.

The revolts had caused Ericson to entrust the duty of putting down the revolts to his ambitious Uncles and Cousins whilst he waited to properly come of age to lead the response himself. These revolts lasted many years and put a large financial strain on the throne, this resulted in Ericson levying extra taxes towards the end of the revolt, which caused many of his Lords to form disapproving opinions of him. In the later years of Ericson’s reign many of these lords would begin to give their support to Ericson’s ambitious cousins who they had fought side by side with against the revolts in the hopes of securing their influence and standing with the King and with the member of the dynasty they felt would likely succeed him. Several of these factions had also secretly readied themselves to support one of the sons against the others if their claim to throne was met with opposition, support that was done to give them legitimacy in their actions if they chose to.

It was this fear of gathering support for members of his dynasty would could very well rebel against and over throw him at any moment, or assassinate him in his sleep as he believed had been done against his father, that drove Ericson to avoid naming his preferred heir. It was this fear which drove his belief that if he did not name his heir, each contender for the throne would rise up against any other pretender and would wait until his death for the throne to be passed to them as they would believe themselves to be Ericson’s favourite to succeed him. This meant that although he was able to maintain control over his rule during his lifetime against the ambitions of the members of his dynasty it, upon his death, had left behind a power vacuum that would leave their successors without great legitimacy and would plunge Ulstome into civil war, starting the long conflict that would be known as the Wars of the Rams.

It did not take long for the news that the Fíorscoth was deceased to spread. His wife Banríon (Queen) Louisa upon finding her husband dead beside her had called a meeting of the court at which she announced that Ericson was dead. Riders were immediately dispatched to give inform the nobles of the realm and the relatives of Ericson of the grave news that had befallen their Fíorscoth. Not even a few hours had passed when the first of the nobles had arrived at the city. Local members of the minor nobility had quickly arrived, the most notable being Sir Patrick Bris, accompanied by their retinues had been allowed access into the palace.

Meanwhile at the royal court Ericson’s one of Ericson’s daughter’s, Elisabeth who had remained at court whilst her father sought her a suiter, with the support of Patrick Bris, who was rumoured to have been her lover, his allies amongst the local nobility and their retinues had made her move for the throne even before the sun had set on the day her father had died. Backed by the retinue that had accompanied Bris and her supporters within the royal court, she defied tradition of a meeting of the nobles and clergy of the realm where the next monarch was decided from the dynasty, and had herself taken the crown from his resting corpse and declared herself Banríon.

This rash display of arrogance which Elisabeth had shown to the royal court, her mother and more to the Grellta Varda (The Royal Guard) had left them all horrifically astound. Waving aside the traditional system in which the Fíorscoth or Banríon where chosen to seize the throne for her personal ambition. Disgusted by the usurpation of the throne all but a few of the Grellta Varda including its commanders began to depart in an organised manner, unopposed by Elisabeth and her supporters. Over the following days there was a gradual shift as in the wake of the Grellta Varda departing as members of the royal court fled, understanding the inevitable conflict that would be soon to follow in the wake of recent events.

Dermot the King who was more than man,

Blessed by the gods with great strength,

From his childhood days he impressed his clan,

As a boy he killed a wolf twice his own length,

A great feat everyone would confess,

Their family’s future was so strong no one would dare jest,

For family with his blessed youth he would fight,

Screaming his people’s ancient war cry,

Killing and shouting through the night,

His eyes had seen hundreds die,

His young body now stained black by blood,

Would make him age so fast,

As he looked on those fallen in the mud,

He knew death he could not outlast,

He would use his axe to face every threat,

A defeat would be for all he met,

His confidence would be tested,

When his cousin came from overseas,

On ancestors blood his claim rested,

To end the pretender’s line nothing more would please,

To kill he who bears Monstii blood,

With a foreign army he would lead,

For his victory he would end the invaders flood,

To the priests of fate he would depend,

With their wisdom of present, future, past,

To learn of what his fate awaits,

Their foretelling he asks they cast,

Knowing his fall, he will do all he can negate,

They tell him fate does not change,

No matter what he can offer in exchange,

“Dermot the embodiment of wrath,

A warrior’s strength he does possess,

No unblessed man may stand upon his path,

A King’s courage he does express,

Against his cousins he gives battle,

With no fear of his foes,

For the god’s plans do unravel,

For to his kin, he strikes them through the nose,

As time and time again he will be victorious,

His tale will be always told most glorious,

But in his time of need,

Standing alone to the last,

Upon the fields whose ground bleeds,

A challenge he will ask,

He will face him alone that day,

Giving battle that he has learnt,

The god’s price will be paid,

And back to his home he will return,

For as long as Dormant carries favour,

No normal man may best him in the field,

As long as his courage will not waver,

To a man he will never yield,

But for they who bears the rose blood red,

Will be the soul who brings his death!”

Heading the fate of the priest warning,

He set out upon his great steed,

To meet his enemies on the next morning,

They would be destroyed with such speed,

Before the battle a maiden would seek him out,

A fresh rose her hands would bear,

With a horror cry the King would shout,

To give him her honour was all that she dare,

For her protective token she would give her life,

For his eyes would let him no peace,

To deny the fates he thought would bring no strife,

But she was Morrgda Goddess of deceit,

To spurn with death her first advance,

Their enemies she would strengthen,

His death in battle would not be chance,

A great warrior would gain her attention,

She would give upon him her power and rage,

To face the King with skill far beyond his age,

Confident that prophecy will now not pass,

Dermot marched with his men to battle,

He was ready to fight his kin at last,

So, upon the morning he sat on his saddle,

He rode infront of his loyal men, giving his mighty war cry,

Tavier udomhar di enach stiadov nois tamper viss!!,

He charged forward with his spear raised high,

No soul’s valour would be missed,

The great armies clashed on Nasii’s fields,

Spear smashed armour and axe shattered on shield,

Both sides fought onward, and it was fury which they yield,

As Dermot’s victory looked near it was his foes plan that was revealed,

From the forest behind they emerged from the trees,

They charged forward to go in for the kill,

It was then the cowards chose to flee,

Dermot and his most loyal men were then pushed against the hill,

Fighting shoulder to shoulder they would throw them back,

Yet after only moments relieve can the next attack,

Dermot stepped forward from his armies ranks,

His battle axe raised up high,

Before him the enemies shrank,

An ancient challenge Is what he cried,

Li osinn trompe fauna guiathe bennear,

A battle circle round him would be made,

This battle all would revere,

The son of Makory was not afraid,

The two men fought blow for blow,

Knowing in the end one of them would be slain,

The seeds of a legend had been sowed,

Dermot’s axe came crashing down and Makory would know no pain,

The young man’s fall would give an old man’s cry,

The enemy ranks parted to form a wide gap,

A father’s revenge would be replied,

The last Makory’s mind would unwrap,

He charged with only a spear in hand,

Cutting his foe upon the nose,

He struck back with a judgment of wrath,

It was death that he chose,

No father lie with son upon the bloodied ground,

For protected by prophecies choice he knew he was bound,

From amongst the crowd a man would emerge,

He would give no name,

With no warning forward he would surge,

He fought with rage and no shame,

Making a surprised Dermot to step back,

Enduring the barrage of heavy blows,

He then went on the attack,

The distance between them he quickly closed,

Using he strength to hit aside the stranger’s shield,

It fell upon the ground giving his body exposed,

He cut down making them fall before him as they kneeled,

Now low down he slashed across Dermot’s knee’s unopposed,

Both greatly injured and without use of some limbs,

Taking up his shield the stranger prepared to go again,

As the last rays of sunlight dimmed,

He raised up his arms with such strain,

He wiped the blood to revel a red stained rose,

At the very sight of it Dermot froze,

Seizing upon his chance the stranger struck out,

Knocking Dermot to the ground,

A horrific war cry he would shout,

As again and again the shield would pound,

Bloodying the once great King,

With the last of his strength, he stabbed with his knife,

The bells of prophecy would ring,

His grip released as he felt the last of his life,

There upon the mud, before gods and men,

Both warriors met their deaths as victims of prophecy again,

Last edited:
Flags
apniC0K.png

]
ocBvq4T.png

eghOidr.png

01yX2nd.png

DDJ0Y7j.png

T1lH5Oi.png

Last edited:
Tariffs of Ulstome

I have no idea why the formatting has done what its done
Tariffs on Live animals
Animal%
Horses5
Cattle5
Swine5
Sheep and Goats5
Poultry5
Mammals5
Lizards5
Birds5
Insects5
Fish5
Other5
Tariffs on Meat
Good%
Beef and Veal5
Bison and Buffalo3
Swine4.5
Sheep and Goats10
Poultry6
Rabbit and Hares3
Eggs2
other5
Tariffs on FISH AND CRUSTACEANS, MOLLUSCS AND OTHER AQUATIC INVERTEBRATES
Good%
Live fish10
Flat Fish5
Tuna2.5
Herrings2
Tilapia2
Crustaceans2
Mollusca2
Oysters, Clams2
Crab, Lobster2
Cuttlefish, squid3
Other5
Tariffs on Dairy
Good%
Milk5
Cream5
Powder5
Yogurt2.5
Whey2.5
Butter5
Spreads5
Cheese and Curds2.5
Ice cream2.5
Other5
Tariffs on Vegetable goods
Good%
Bulbs and Roots5
Mushrooms5
Potatoes8
Seeds5
Spinach5
Cabbages, Cauliflowers7.5
Alliaceous vegetables5
Leeks5
Garlic5
Broccoli7.5
Brussel Sprouts5
Lettuce5
Carrot and Turnips6.5
Radish and Celeriac5
Cucumbers, Gherkins5
Peas and Beans5
Asparagus5
Aubergines5
Celery5
Sweetcorn2.5
Peppers2.5
other5
Tariffs on Fruit goods
Good%
Tomatoes2
Peppers2
Nuts3
Bananas3
Pineapples4
Dates, figs3
Avocadoes, Mangoes3
Oranges3
Mandarins3
Lemon3
Grapefruit3
Grapes4
Melons4
Apples and pears5
Peaches, Cherries5
Strawberry’s, Berries5
Apricots, Prunes3
Juice5
Other5
Tariffs on Coffee, Tea, Spice goods[TABLE][TR][TD]Good[/TD][TD]%[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Coffee[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Decafe Coffee[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Coffee Substitutes[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Teas[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Mate[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Pepper[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Sweeteners[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Vanilla[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Cinnamon[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Nutmeg[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Coriander, Thyme[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Ginger[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Leaves[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Curry[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Other[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
Tariffs on Cereal goods
Good%
Wheat3
Rye3
Barley3
Oats3
Corn3
Rice2.5
Millet2
Grain3
Other5
Good%
Groats1
Flour2
Powders1
Malt2
Other3
Tariffs on other
Good%
Honey5
Soya5
Copra5
Cotton5
Mustard5
Poppy5
Coca5
Seaweed5
Swede5
Kale5
Straw5
Lac5
Gum-resins5
Hops5
Oils5
Other5
TD]Ginseng[/TD]
Good%
Bamboo5
Cotton5
Lards5
Grease and Fats5
Sunflower5
Waxes5
Tobacco35
Other5
Beverages, Spirits and Vinegar
Good%
Water2
Mineral Water2
Beer5
Wine7.5
Champagne12.5
Prosecco7.5
Cider5
Whiskies10
Rum8.5
Gin7.5
Vodka10
Nonalcoholic substitute5
Vinegar3
Other5

Tariffs on Mineral goods
Good%
Salt2
Iron4
Sulphur2
Graphite2
Sand2
Quartz2
Clay2
Chalk2
Calcium2
Pumice2
Slate2
Marble2
Sandstone2
Granite2
Limestone2
Pebbles, Gravel2
Magnesium2
Mica2
Cement2
Other2
Tariffs on Ore, Slag and Ash
Good%
Iron Ore2
Manganese Ore2
Copper Ore2
Nickel Ore2
Cobalt Ore2
Aluminum Ore2
Lead Ore2
Zinc Ore2
Tin Ore2
Chromium Ore2
Tungsten Ore2
Uranium Ore2
Thorium Ore2
Molybdenum Ore2
Titanium Ore2
Niobium Ore2
Tantalum Ore2
Vanadium Ore2
Zirconium Ore2
Silver Ore2
Gold Ore2
Precious Ores2
Ash and Slag2
Other2
Tariffs on Coal
Good%
Coal, briquettes10
Lignite3
Peat3
Coke3
Coal Gas3
Coal Oils3
Other3
TD]Tar[/TD]
Tariffs on Oil
Good%
Crude Oil2
Petroleum Oils2
Spirits2
Gasoline2
Gas Oil2
Jet, Aviation, Motor2
Kerosene2
Gear and Reductor2
Propane2
Petroleum Jelly2
Asphalt2
Petroleum Coke2
Electrical Energy2
Tall Oil2
Other2
Tariffs on Chemical elements
Good%
Fluorine and Chlorine2
Bromine and Iodine2
Hydrogen2
Nitrogen2
Silicon2
Arsenic2
Phosphorus2
Boron2
Selenium2
Sodium2
Lithium2
Calcium2
Mercury2
Neodymium2
Dysprosium2
Barium2
Scandium and Yttrium2
Other2
Tariffs on Organic Chemicals
Good%
Hydrocarbons2
Alcohols2
Phenols2
Ethers2
Compounds2
Other2
Tariffs on Pharmaceutical products
Good%
Blood, Blood test kits2
Vaccines2
Medicaments2
Bandages, Wadding2
Dental Cements2
First Aid Kits2
Other2
Tariffs on Fertilizers
Good%
Nitrogenous Fertilizers3
Phosphatic Fertilizers3
Potassic Fertilizers3
Mixed Fertilizers3
Other3
Tariffs on
Good%
Tanning Extracts of Vegetable Origin2
Tanning Substitutes2
Colouring of Vegetable or Animal Origin2
Synthetic colouring2
Other clouring2
Paints and Varnishes2
Pigments2
Prepared Driers2
Printing Ink2
Other2
Tariffs on Cosmetics
Good%
Essential Oils6
Odoriferous substance6
Perfumes6
Make up6
Shampoos6
Dental cosmetics6
Shaves6
Deodorants6
Other6
Tariffs on
Good%
Soaps5
Lubricant Oils5
Artificial waxes5
Polishes and Creams5
Candles5
Modeling pastes5
other5
Tariffs on
Good%
Casein5
Albumins5
Gelatin5
Dextrins5
Glues5
Enzymes5
Other5

Tariffs on Explosives and Pyrotechnics
Good%
Propellant Powders6
Fuses, Caps, Igniters6
Fireworks6
Signal Flares, Rockets6
Matches6
Fuels6
Other6
Tariffs on Photographic and Cinematography
Good%
Photographic plates3
Photographic FilmRolls3
Photographic paper3
Cinematographic film3
Chemical Preparations3
Other3
Tariffs on MISCELLANEOUS CHEMICAL PRODUCTS
Good%
Artificial Graphite5
Activated Carbon5
Turpentine5
Rosin5
Insecticides5
Disinfectants5
Finishing Agents5
Plasticizers5
Catalysts5
Anti-Freeze5
Residual products5
Biodiesel5
Other5
Tariffs on Plastics
Good%
Ethylene Polymers5
Propylene Polymers5
Styrene Polymers5
Vinyl Polymers5
Acrylic Polymers5
Polyacetals5
Cellulose5
Tubes, Pipes, Hoses5
Floors and Tiles5
Foil, sheets5
Bathroom items5
Sacks and Bags5
Bottles, Flasks5
Stoppers, Lids5
Kitchen Items5
Builders Materials5
Other5
Tariffs on Rubber
Good%
Natural Rubber3
Latex3
Synthetic Rubber3
Compounded rubber3
Vulcanised rubber3
Plates, sheets, rods3
Conveyor belts3
Tyres, Inner tubing3
Pharmaceutical3
Clothing3
Hard Rubber3
Other3

Tariffs on Leather and Raw hides
Good%
Raw bovine hides5
Raw Sheep hides5
Other raw hides5
Tanned bovine hides5
Tanned Sheep hides5
Other tanned hides5
Bovine leather5
Sheep leather5
Composition leather5
Chamois leather5
Other leather5
Tariffs on Leather Goods
Good%
Saddles and Harnesses5
Trunks and cases5
Handbags5
Clothing5
Other5
Tariffs on Fur skins
Good%
Raw Fur skins5
Tanned Fur skins5
Clothing5
Artificial5
Other5
Tariffs on wood
Good%
Fuel wood2
Wood Charcoal2
Tropical wood2
Wool wood2
Cross ties of wood2
Sawn wood2
Wood veneer2
Fiberboard2
Particleboard2
Plywood2
Packing cases, boxes2
Wooden Frames2
Wooden Tools2
Casks and Barrels2
Table and Kitchenware2
Marquetry2
Other2
Tariffs on Wood Pulp
Good%
Mechanical Wood Pulp2
Chemical Wood Pulp2
Recovered Wood Pulp2
Other Wood Pulp2

Tariffs on Cork
Good%
Natural Cork0
Agglomerated Cork0
Other Cork0
Tariffs on Straws
Good%
Plaits1
Basketwork1
Wickerwork1
Other1
Tariffs on Paper and Paperboard
Good%
Newsprint (The paper)4
Uncoated paper4
Wallpaper4
Toilet and Towel4
Kraft Paper4
Greaseproof/tracing4
Vegetable Parchment4
Envelopes and letters4
Writing paper4
Cartons and Boxes4
Cups4
Books (the paper)4
Other4
Tariffs on Printing Industry
Good%
Books and Leaflets5
Newspapers5
Music5
Maps5
Plans and Texts5
Postage5
Calendars5
Pictures5
Sheets5
Decalcomanias5
Other5
Tariffs on Silk
Good%
Silkworms5
Raw Silk5
Silk waste5
Yarn5
Silk Fabrics5
Other5
Tariffs on Wool
Good%
Wool7
Fine wool7
Garneted Stock Wool7
Yarn7
Wool Fabrics7
Other7
Tariffs on Cotton
Good%
Cotton5
Cotton waste5
Yarn5
Sewing cotton5
Cotton fabrics5
Bleached5
Dyed5
Woven fabrics5
Fabrics5
Other5
Tariffs on Flax
Good%
Flax3
Flax Yarn3
Vegetable textile Fibers3
Jute3
Woven Flax Fabrics
Other3
Tariffs on Man-made filaments
Good%
Sewing thread3
Synthetic Yarn3
Artificial Filament Yarn3
Synthetic fabrics3
Other3
Tariffs on Man-made staple fibers
Good%
Synthetic filament tow3
Synthetic staple fibers3
waste3
Yarn3
Fabrics3
Other3
Tariffs on Wadding, felt and non-woven
Good%
Wadding Textiles2
Felt2
Nonwovens2
Rubber thread2
Metalized Yarn2
Gimped Yarn2
Ropes and cables2
Netting2
Other2
Tariffs on Apparel and clothing
Good%
Coats, Cloaks3
Jackets3
Suits, Blazers3
Trousers3
Dresses, Skirts3
Shirts, Blouses3
Undergarments3
Pajamas, Bathrobes3
T-shirts, vests3
Jersey’s, Cardigans3
Tracksuits3
Swimwear3
Baby clothes3
Socks, Tights3
Gloves, scarves3
Other3
Tariffs on Rags
Good%
Blankets5
Linen5
Curtains5
Sacks, Bags5
Tents, blinds, tarpaulin5
Ropes5
Other5
Tariffs on footwear
Good%
Waterproof footwear5
Leather footwear5
Rubber footwear5
Other5
Tariffs on Headgear
Good%
Protective headgear2
Straps2
Felt hats2
Hats made from strips2
Textile headgear2
other2
Tariffs on Umbrellas and sticks
Good%
Umbrellas1
Walking Sticks1
Whips1
Other1
Tariffs on Feathers and Down
Good%
From birds3
artificial flowers3
Whigs3
other3
Tariffs on Stone, cements, plaster
Good%
Flagstone, curbstones2
Building stone2
Slate2
Millstones2
Slag-wool2
Asphalt2
Panels, Tiles2
Cement, Concrete2
Mica2
Other2
Tariffs on Ceramic Products
Good%
Bricks, Tiles2.5
Refractory bricks, tiles2.5
Other Refractory2.5
Building bricks, tiles2.5
Roofing tiles2.5
Pipes2.5
Flags and paving2.5
Ceramic wares2.5
Sinks, washbasins2.5
Table/kitchenware2.5
Ornamental2.5
Other2.5
Tariffs on Glass and Glassware
Good%
Cullet3
Balls, rods, tubes3
Cast and rolled Glass2
Drawing Glass4
Float Glass2
Engraved Glass3
Safety Glass2
Insulating Glass2
Glass mirrors2
Bottles, flasks, jars1
Decorative2
Clock, watch1
Paving Blocks, Bricks1
Pharmaceutical1
Fibers1
Other2

Tariffs on Pearls and precious stones for Jewellery
Good%
Pearls5
Diamonds5
Other Precious stones5
Synthetic5
Silver5
Gold5
Platinum5
Other metals5
Jewellery5
Gold/Silversmiths5
Imitation Jewellery5
Coin5
Other5
Tariffs on Iron and Steel
Good%
Pig Iron5
Ferro-alloys5
Ferrous products5
Granules and Powders5
Iron and steel Ingots5
Flat rolled products5
Bars and Rods5
Wire5
Stainless Steel5
Other5
Tariffs on products of Iron and Steel
Good%
Sheets5
Railway tracks5
Tubes, Pipes5
Fittings5
Structures5
Tanks, containers5
Casks, Cans, Boxes5
Gas Containers5
Wire, Cables, Ropes5
Barbed Wire5
Cloth, nets5
Chain5
Anchors, Grapnels5
Nails, Tacks, pins5
Screws, bolts, nuts5
Needles5
Springs5
Stoves, Cookers, BBQs5
Radiators5
Kitchen, Dining5
Sanitary5
Other5
Tariffs on Copper goods
Good%
Copper anodes6
Copper matte6
Refined Copper6
Powders6
Bars, Rods6
Wire6
Plates, Sheets6
Foil6
Tubes, pipes6
Cables6
Nails, Tacks, Pins6
Table, Kitchen6
Sanitary6
Other6
Tariffs on Nickle goods
Good%
Nickle Matte4
Powder4
Bars, Rods, Wires4
Plates, Sheets4
Tubes, Pipes4
Other4
Tariffs on Aluminum goods
Good%
Powders5
Bars, Rods5
Wire5
Plates, sheets, foil5
Tubes, pipes5
Fittings5
Structures5
Tanks, containers5
Casks, Cans, Boxes5
Gas Containers5
Wire, Cables, Ropes5
Nails, Tacks, pins5
Radiators5
Kitchen, Dining5
Sanitary5
Other5
Tariffs on Lead goods
Good%
Refined lead7
Plates, sheets, foil7
Lead covering7
Other7
Tariffs on Zinc goods
Good%
Powders5
Bars, Rods, Wires5
Plate, sheets, foil5
other5
Tariffs on Tin goods
Good%
Powders5
Bars, Rods, Wires5
Plate, sheets, foil5
other5
Tariffs on other base metals and goods
Good%
Tungsten goods5
Molybdenum goods5
Tantalum goods5
Cobalt goods5
Titanium goods5
Manganese goods5
Cermets5
Safes, locks5
Bells, frames5
Other5
Tariffs on Tools
Good%
Garden tools2
Saws2
Files2
Spanners, drills2
Machine tools2Milling, Turning tools2
Knives, Blades2
Cutlery2
Other2
/TR][TR] [/TR]
[TR]
Tariffs on NUCLEAR REACTORS, BOILERS, MACHINERY AND MECHANICAL APPLIANCES
Good%
Nuclear reactors and associated machinery15
Steam/Vapour boilersCentral heating12.5
Gas generators17.5
Turbines10
Engines10
Pumps7.5
Fans10
Air conditioning10
Furnaces10
Freezers10
Dishwashers10
Agriculture machinery10
Weights10
Cranes10
Medical machinery5
Trucks7.5
Construction machinery8
Lawnmowers10
Cleaning machinery10
Textile machinery10
Metalwork machinery10
Hydraulics10
Vending machines30
Taps, pipes, valves10
Gears10
Transmission10
Printing machinery10
Other10
TD]10[/TD]/TR][TR] TR][TD]Appliances[/TD][TD]10[/TD][/TR]
Tariffs on Electric machinery
Good%
Electric motors5
Electric generating sets5
Converters5
Electromagnets5
Cells and Batteries5
Electric domestic appliances5
Electric ignition5
Lighting5
Laser7.5
Storage water heaters8
Telephone sets10
Micro/headphones5
Recording equipment5
Radios5
Radar15

Monitors
Speakers3
Circuits2
Consoles, computers2
Lamps5
other5
Tariffs on Locomotives
Good%
Electric locomotives10
Service vehicles12.5
Passenger coaches15
Tracks5
other10
Tariffs on other vehicles
Good%
Tractors5
Motor cars5
Transport vehicles7.5
Special purpose vehicles2
Work trucks5
Motorcycles5
Military vehicles30
Bicycles2.5
Carriages3
Trailers5
Other5
Tariffs on Aircraft and spacecraft
Good%
Balloons5
Gliders5
Helicopters5
Aero-planes5
Spacecraft5
Parachutes5
Aircraft launching gear5
other5
Tariffs on Ships, boats and floating structures
Good%
Cruise ships7.5
Cargo ships7.5
Tankers7.5
Fishing vessels7.5
Yachts7.5
Rowing boats, Canoes7.5
Tugs, pusher craft7.5
Light vessels, floating cranes, fire floats7.5
Lifeboats7.5
Other7.5
Tariffs on OPTICAL, PHOTOGRAPHIC, CINEMATOGRAPHIC, MEASURING, CHECKING, PRECISION, MEDICAL OR SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS AND APPARATUS; PARTS AND ACCESSORIES THEREOF
Good%
Optical Fibers5
Contact lenses5
Sheet and plates5
Lenses, mirrors, prisms5
Goggles, Frames5
Binoculars, telescopes5
Photographic, cameras5
Cinematography5
Projectors5
Microscopes5
Surveying5
Calculating instruments5
Medical instruments5
Therapy appliances5
Orthopedic appliances5
Production meters5
Others5
Tariffs on Clocks and watches
Good%
Wrist/pocket watches2
Clocks2
Other2
Tariffs on Musical instruments
Good%
Pianos5
String instruments5
Wind instruments5
Percussion instruments5
Electric instruments5
Musical boxes5
other5
Tariffs on Arms and ammunition
Good%
Pistols5
Firearms5
Artillery5
Rocket launchers5
Bombs, grenades5
Swords, Axes, lances etc.5
Other5
Tariffs on FURNITURE; BEDDING, MATTRESSES, MATTRESS SUPPORTS, CUSHIONS AND SIMILAR STUFFED FURNISHINGS; LAMPS AND LIGHTING FITTINGS
Good%
Seats5
Medical Furniture5
Wooden Furniture5
Mattress5
Sleeping bags5
Lamps, signs5
Other5
Tariffs on TOYS, GAMES AND SPORTS REQUISITES
Good%
Scooters, Pedal cars2.5
Dolls2.5
Toy trains2.5
Building toys2.5
Videogames2.5
Cards2.5
Sport equipment2.5
Fishing equipment2.5
other2.5
Tariffs on MISCELLANEOUS MANUFACTURED ARTICLES
Good%
Ivory Goods10
Mineral Goods5
Brooms, Brushes5
Sewing equipment5
Stationary5
Combs, Ribbons5
Sanitary, deodorant5
Other5
Tariffs on Art and antiques
Good%
Paintings, prints5
Sculptures5
Antiques5
Other5
[/tr]

Last edited:
Foundation of Ulstome (WIP)

For many decades during the 10th and 11th centuries there had been a steadily growing influx of migrants, dominantly Gots from the region now known as Goyanes, to the lands now within Ulstome. These settlers were originally dominantly traders in the early years of settlement who had travelled to the region to profit off of the local peoples. However this soon came to encompass people from all walks of life and profession as more and more settlers began to arrive. These groups of settlers had quickly gathered together with other settlers usually from similar areas of origin to start their own settlements located away from the native Haradren tribes although with permission granted to them to settle by local elites, these settlements where mainly located along the eastern and southern coastlines of the main island where they had easy access to the rivers and the sea for trade but also routes inland that connected them to the numerous native settlements. This was also the settler advantage as the continuous arrival helped to boost the population of these areas and greatly improve the skills and wealth through the arrival of tradesmen into these concentrated areas. The natives soon referred to these settlers as Ulsturian, the name they would quickly adopt to distinguish themselves. These settlements and the areas around them grew over the years as more settlers arrived and the Ulsturian’s attracted native Haradren from nearby regions through activities such as marriage, the adoption of the native religion of Karadism and the wealth created through the concentration of trades.

As the years went on the Ulsturians had organised themselves more into an autonomous community completely separate from the politics and systems of the tribes that surrounded them. This had been completed by the creation of the Monceanasget meaning Lords Parliament in the largest of the Ulsturian settlements of Krimielstein, where each settlement sent representatives to meet and discuss matters between the various communities and how they could jointly move forward to solve them. It was down to each community as to how their representatives were selected and usually it was whichever candidate put forward was visible shown the greatest support for by the residents within that community.

During the late 1040’s there was a rising popularity of a young man amongst the Ulsturians called Harold Grelltachsson. The young man had distinguished himself fighting in the various wars between the Haradren tribes and became popular amongst the people. This had however made him opposed by the Fíorscoth of the Nasonii people Ruarí Chuhain as his success in the conflicts had been overshadowed. This alongside the relationship that had been brewing between his sole daughter and heir, Órlaith, with Harold had only served to worsen relations between them two.

In the winter of 1052, at a meeting of the Monceanasget, there had been arguments over deciding who shall become the leader of the Ulsturians. With various factions proposing different candidates or calling for there to be no need for a singular leader altogether and instead rule through Monceanasget alone. Eventually after much discussion many factions folded and it was agreed that Harold Grelltachsson shall become the leader of the Ulsturian people and would be crowned the Lord of the Ulsturians.

Outraged upon hearing the news of the decision, Ruarí sent and a week later accompanied an envoy with his daughter and several of his nobles to meet the Monceanasget in Krimielstein to protest and try to dissuade them from this decision. He asked them instead to choose a different candidate for the position or be faced with the prospect of war. Despite his protest the representatives had made up their mind and staunchly rejected his attempts to influence Ulsturian politics.

After some days had passed of this back and forth between the two sides Grelltachsson accompanied by his retinue had returned to the city after being hosted by the people of nearby settlements who had been eager to greet their new Lord. Upon his return Grelltachsson was outraged to learn about the events of the day prior and, after swiftly organising a meeting with many of the representatives, he made a public display of defiance before the Nasonii. He challenged the honour and courage of Ruarí which were important characteristics in the culture of the Nasonii tribe. He recounted the battles he had fought in where whilst he had been in the thick of the fighting Ruarí had held himself back out of harm’s way until victory was all but certain. He ended his display by announcing his relationship with Órlaith and his intention for her to be his Lady and issuing a challenge of a deul to Ruarí at the fields of Flø. Furious by this display Ruarí accepted the challenge he had received and told that at the start of spring they shall have their duel. Those who had came with him to try and remove Grelltachsson soon left Krimielstein to head back to their territory with their king but Órlaith refused to return with her father, instead choosing to remain and stand by Grelltachssons side.

At the beginning of spring in the year 1052 an envoy arrived from the Nasonii declaring the start of the war and that “you better have readied your grave for I shall place your headless body in it”. Soon the warring armies left their walled settlements, the columns of infantry had begun to make their way towards the agreed battleground. On the fields of Flø the forces of the Nasonii and Ulsturian met opposite each other, both sides standing ready in their formations for the what seemed to be inevitable confrontation that laid ahead. Marching at the head of the Ulsturian army, forming the centre of the force, was the Grellta Varda lead by Harold Grelltachsson himself. Across from him Fíorscoth Ruarí Chuhain of the Nasonii was too positioned with his elite guard forming the centre of his army.

Pirates of Ulstome
In the period following the later stages of the Ulstome civil war of 1473-1521, also known as the “War of the Rams”, the Ulstome nation was devastated by the conflict. Large war bands from the various factions had raided and looted much of the countryside and many of the nation’s towns and villages had been ransacked.

This long period of chaotic looting and raiding amidst the constant warfare of the period gave way to a new group of people known as the “Sjordairs” or Sea Rams as they were soon nicknamed. These were groups and individuals who had become hardened by the decades of civil war and had become particularly skilled and feared raiders, both on land and on sea. A reputation gained all the more so after the daring raid on the port city of Wrysea which devastated the fleet docked there and allowed the raiders to loot a significant portion of the port side of the city before pulling back from the port before a firm defence could be mounted against them. A reputation that they used well against those they faced when carrying out their follow raids, whether they had partaken in the raid of Wrysea or not.

Towards the end of the War of the Rams, as the wealth of Ulstome started to dry up, some of these Sjordairs began to look further afield for new regions in which they could raid. Many looked to the rich maritime routes of the rest of Eras, to the lands both vulnerable and rich. Furthermore, as the civil war came to a close many more Sjordairs began to depart their Ulstome homeland to follow in the footsteps of those who had departed years prior. This marked the start of what would become to be known as the “Age of Ulstome Piracy”.

The nickname of Sea Rams originates from a story, not just the flag of their homeland, one from the survivors of a Sjordair raid. The story goes that one night their ship had been sailing just off of the coast of Ulstome, through a light mist, on its way to port to drop off the cargo that they had been carrying when through the mist another ship appeared, the ship bore no flag to identify its origins but only a chain of ram skulls. The new ship's crew was silent, at that distance with the presence of the mist it was hard to make out the crew, but suddenly the unidentifiable ship opened fire through the mist, creating chaos and disorder. Soon through the mist came the crew of the Sjordair and they wore skulls shaped like that of a ram over their heads as they viciously and mercilessly attacked the shocked and terrified crew. The survivor escaped overboard where he struggled in the seas until he was washed ashore.

This story spread fast, from port to port, town to town the tale of the ram headed Sjordairs at sea was soon well known. The image of the ram’s skull was quickly incorporated onto flags and shields on Sjordair ships to capitalize on the fear and to let them know the price of resistance. This led to the nicknaming of Sjordairs as Sea Rams for the symbols that they bore.

The maritime routes of the Astragon Empire were some of the early casualties of the age of Ulstome piracy. The vast and wealthy trade fleets of the Empire which passed through the Meterren Sea quickly became sought after targets as the Sjordairs saw their vulnerability and great riches as a perfect target.

In the summer of 1513 the first known Sjordair raid against the Astragon Empire occurred in the southern part of the Metteren Sea. The Sjordair galleon bearing the name that meant Bjord’s Kiss in Mercanti, the Ulstome Goddess of death and destruction, which was captained by Josef Favrug, a name that would soon become infamous, struck against the Dangele which was a trade ship of the Astragon Empire.

This raid on the Dangele and the wealth and fame which it brought to the Sjordair crew soon inspired others to take to the seas and to raid the Astragon maritime routes in the hopes of bringing themselves wealth and fame like those before. This created an upward spiral where more Sjordairs caused there to be more tales of wealth which led to more Sjordairs flocking to the routes.

Arguably it was the presence of Ulstome’s pirates in the Meterran sea which drove the empire’s to support the development and maintenance of immense fleets of warships. The sudden onset of raiding by pirates caught the empire off guard and led to many losses for the Astragonese Merchant Cartels.

Throughout the reigns of Larkhed II and Sharkhad I the pirates would remain a major threat to maritime trade. Astragon was embroiled in a decades-long period of civil strife known as the war of 12 princes. Sharkhad was forced to use trade to fund his war effort but could do little to consolidate his naval forces into a threat that would deter the pirate menace. Barring coastal Iteria security was tenuous in the Meterran sea.

The Sjordair League

The Sjordair League (TSL) was an alliance created in the 1590’s between the numerous Sjordairs of the time to organise their activities in the face of a strengthening militant Astragon maritime presence. The various Sjordairs had met with famous ones such as James Krist, Anna Droniage, Casper Enain and Holger Gabed using their reputation to bring countless other captains to the meeting. The TSL organised the Sjordairs to work together to raid Astragon trade ships and combat their naval presence.

Raid on Bayyah Na Goshabis

In 1604 the TSL organised a fleet of over 30 vessels to launch a daring raid on the Astragon port of Bayyah Na Goshabis led by James Krist and Anna Droniage. As the fleet moved towards Bayyah Na Goshabis they found that only a small force had been sent out to prevent them reaching the port. This force was overwhelmed by the TSL fleet with most of the vessels being captured or sunk. In the port the TSL fleet mainly targeted the larger ships docked with the goal of destroying them and the resources the fleet would need to set sail. The TSL fleet also aimed to capture what ships it could in order to strengthen the TSL against the Astragon navy. After their success in the port against the Astragon fleet that had barely moved to meet the threat the TSL withdrew having suffered minor casualties whilst dealing a great deal to the Astragon navy. After the success the TSL fleet briefly raided the coastline as if to sink in the fact of their success before they disappeared into the sea.

Battle of the Gebrasha Arch

The Gebrasha Arch, located off the coast of Meterra, was a well-known site for shipping to pass through. Reeling from their shocking defeat in the 1604 raid on the city of Bayyah Na Goshabis the Imperial navy was determined to avenge itself. Replacing the slain Grand Admiral Juku Na Vanda was the young admiral Hevshah Na Thassad. Though seemingly untested the man was to prove the greatest Astragonese naval mind of the age.

The imperial 3rd fleet set out on a routine patrol of the Meterran coast in support of cartel convoys. By this time the navy was sporting newer ships of the line which were larger and possessed greater firepower. Hevshah had publicly declared his intention to avenge the defeat of 1604 and the Sjordair league was determined to end his threat before he could make good on his promise. An ambush was planned and the Sjordair tracked his fleet to the arch. Covered by fog and well concealed, the Sjordair struck as several ships passed under the arch. The initial attack was highly effective with some three warships boarded and a further two sunk. However, Hevshah had anticipated trouble and pulled his main force back. The pirates soon found their forces encircled as the arch turned from ambush to cage.

Hevshah’s forces utilized large naval cannons, models recently pressed into service to deadly effect. Holger Gabed’s ship the Free Frontier was closest to the Astragon navy when the tide of the battle changed, his ships were devastated and Holger was killed. Some Sjordairs such as James Krist and Anna Droniage attempted a breakout, which although successful in allowing a fair amount of the Sjordairs to escape they took on heavy fire with many ships being devastated as they tried to get out. James Krist’s Majesty was sunk as it broke out. Many Sjordair died in the ensuing battle and the league would never again field the same numbers in regions the Astragonese sailed.

Piracy did not end, of course, Sjoardairs are a resilient breed and their cunning knows few bounds. Instead, piracy in the Meterran sea took on a more lightning pace as the Sjordairs struck at smaller fleets and stray merchant vessels. They would trouble Astragon, albeit in a reduced form, until 1680.

End of the Ulstome Pirates In Astragon

Things grew arguably more heated in the late 1590s when Razad I succeeded his father as Emperor. With the war of 12 princes won and the empire now united once more, the cartels and the empire finally had the stability to turn their attention to the seas. From 1598 onwards vast fleets of merchant cartel subsidised ships of the line prowled the waters of the Meterran sea. The Sjordairs would still be a nuisance but Razad’s golden age had begun and under the leadership of such men as Admiral Hevshah Na Thassad, the tide began to turn.

The increased militant maritime presence from the Astragon quickly made the actions of Sjordairs both increasingly difficult and costly to partake in and led to the disillusionment of the newer and less well off Sjordairs into returning home rather than continuing in what could very well cost their lives before they have success on the Astragon routes. Many left to raid other maritime routes or returned home to live a peaceful life, especially those more experienced who had already earned themselves their wealth and fame.

By the mid-1600s the threat of the Sjordairs was a shadow of what it had been a century earlier. Though ships would occasionally still find themselves seized until arguably as late as the 1680s.

OOC: Thank you for working with me to write this.

Last edited:
Nation Names and Flags, Meaning and Symbolism
The name Ulstome (Yul-st-oul-mae) means realm of the Ulstomians. The name has origin in the mythology of the islands with it being used to refer to the race of children of the Gods and Goddesses that despite divine blood lived among and were human, by adoption of the name with the mythological meaning was to believe the nation was close to the Gods and Goddesses.

The name Haradren means origin of the Haradren. The name has its origins as Haradren is the name used to describe the native groups that live on the land now part of Ulstome. It was used to describe the region in honour of where the Haradren people came from.

The name Koiledra means many islands. It has its origins in the ancient kingdom that ruled the islands which used the name but in the modern usage refers to it as the island chain.

Northern Frontier means as the name suggests the northernmost region of the nation.
National Flag “Black Ram”
66V4QoK.png

The national flag of Ulstome, nicknamed the “Black Ram”, as seen in the modern day has held its position as both the royal flag and the national flag since the foundation of Ulstome in 1052. It was created after the nation’s founding to serve as a new flag to symbolize the creation of Ulstome. It has held its position unchanged ever since.

The flag was almost changed during the War of the Rams, and subsequently during the same period was when it earned its nickname. If the victorious faction had not won and secured the throne then the flag would likely have been replaced with the flag of whichever other faction would have been victorious. The nickname came during this period as the Black Ram made it identifiable.

Symbolism of the flag:​

Red: The Red symbolise the shared blood of the people of Ulstome, it further shows that people came from afar to Ulstome.

Blue: The Blue symbolises the seas that surround the Islands.

White Circle and Black Ram: When Ulstome was founded a Ram was sacrificed on alter and as such the sacrifice that marked the origin of the nation is depicted on the flag.

Haradren Flag
acPyy9s.png

The Haradren flag represents the Haradren region of Ulstome. It has been used since 1756 when the flag was officially adopted by the Ulstome Montonget to represent the region. At the time Haradren was a strongly traditional region, many tribes and ancient orders remained under and as part of the Ulstome realm.

Symbolism of the Flag:​

Blue: The blue represents the spiritual history of the region.

White Triskele: Represents eternity, uses a traditional Haradren symbol with the Triskele, showing that its people have always lived there and always will.

Koiledra flag
r5ADmD0.png

The flag of Koiledra was created in 1505, during the War of the Rams. It represents the Koiledra islands of Litog, Stomor, Slanat, Cupol and Dartoya. The flag was created by a meeting of the petty nobles of the Koiledra Islands to form a united force under in as the participated in the War of the Rams.

Black: The Black stripes symbolize power and authority.

Crowns: Symbolize the two kings that had been declared on the islands.

Grey: The Grey middle strip symbolizes age and stability, symbolizing the ancient Koiledra Kingdom.

Axes: The axes symbolize the Islands proud martial tradition.

Serpent Head: Represents the legendary sea king Cynbel who is believed to have ruled from the islands.

Northern Frontier Flag
QqAkUVz.png

The Northern Frontier Flag was adopted in 1800 to represent the region. The region had historically been unrestful and had much bloodshed so the flag was designed to focus more on the land and unity rather than use historical symbolism.

Brown: The Brown represents the mountains of the region.

Blue: Represents the sky.

White: Represents Peace.

Red: Represents Unity.

Education in Ulstome
insert when finished

• Public Schools – Public Schools are schools that are owned by local authorities and receive their funding from local authorities without private influence. They are free to attend. Public Schools follow the layout of the topics and modules laid out as part of the National Curriculum.
  • Private Schools – Private Schools do not receive public funding, they are not required to follow the national curriculum. They are able to set their own fees, staff policy and curriculum. Private schools are required to take on a certain proportion of low income students who would not be able to normally attend and subsidise their education.
  • Faith Schools – Faith Schools are schools that have ties or influences from religious organisations. The most common are Karadism Schools. Faith Schools are similar to Public Schools in that they follow the layout of the topics and modules laid out as part of the national curriculum however they are allowed more freedom in regards to religious education, admission criteria and staff policy.
  • Home Schools – Home Schools are allowed only under exceptional circumstances. Home Schools are required to teach the national curriculum in the same as a public school however home schooled students are required to take examinations every year to ensure that the student is not being disadvantaged by studying at home, if they fail the examination they have to attend school.
  • Grammar Schools – Grammar Schools are schools that have test requirements in order to attend. These most commonly receive private rather than public funding. They are able to set their own fees on attendance, staff policy and curriculum.
  • Academies – Academies are different from schools, they can receive funding and be influenced in any of the same ways that the different types of schools are and they will take the same examinations. However academies are not required to follow the national curriculum as schools are required to, they have greater control over term times, study hours and methods.
Education_Diagram_1.png

Nursery

Nursery, referred to in Ulstome as Naískole, is the first phase of education in the Ulstome education system. It is comprised of two parts over three years, N1 which is a non-compulsory educational year offered for when the child is aged as young as six weeks, and N2 & N3 which is the first compulsory phase of the education system that starts the academic year that the child has turned aged two and finishes two years later when the child is aged four.

Naískole are free for all children for the years N2 & N3 due to the compulsory attendance required, however N1 is not free of charge unless the family have certain circumstances such as household income, due to it being non-compulsory to attend. Privately operated Naískole are allowed to charge for attendance, given their fee is agreed with the regulators, providing they do not receive N2 & N3 funding however no children will be automatically allocated to attend there by the Valchatary if a fee is charged.

Naískole are required to be open before 7 AM to ensure that parents have enough time to bring their child in to attend so that they are able to ensure they get to work on time. The earliest time at which Naískole are allowed to close is 7 PM so that parents have time to return from work and pick up their child, although they will close later than this if a child is still to be picked up. Compulsory attendance of the Naískole is between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM.

The primary purpose of Naískole are to provide childcare throughout the year and to engage in developing children during their early years. Naískole aim to largely develop social, physical and creative skills in young children alongside the introduction and teaching of literature through reading and writing as well as introducing mathematics. This is to develop key skills early on in young children and to begin to prepare them for their next stages of education.

Primary School

The educational stage of primary school can be part of one school or split between two schools, along the lines of Key Stage One + Reception, where the school is known as Litskole, and Key Stage Two, where the school is known as Semskole. The typical school day will begin at 8:30 AM and finish at 3:30 PM however preschool and after school services and clubs will be provided for children that need to be dropped off earlier or picked up later than in the typical school day. Classes usually are an hour in length with a fifteen minute break in the morning and a forty-five minute lunch break. There is a half an hour long form period at the start of each school day.

Reception

Reception, referred to in Ulstome as Reseptu, is the first part of Grunskole, meaning primary school, or in the case of a split school it is the first part of Litskole. It is a compulsory part of the education system. Reseptu is the academic year that starts when the child is aged 4 and lasts only one year. Reseptu looks to build on the learning developed by the child during Naískole. Similarly Reseptu focuses on teaching children mathematics and literacy skills in addition to encouraging the development of social, physical and creative skills in these young children. It is not required but is however extremely common for children to be introduced to the teaching of an additional language at this stage. Each school is able to decide which language is taught.

Key Stage One and Key Stage Two

Key Stage One and Key Stage Two, referred to as Eokel Staige Poe and Eokel Staige Ve respectively, make up the remaining six years of education as part of Grunskole after Reseptu. Eokel Staige Poe is comprised of two years of education, Y1 and Y2 which are the academic years beginning where the child is aged five and aged six. Eokel Staige Ve is made up of four years of education, Y3, Y4, Y5 and Y6, starting the academic year where the child is aged seven and the last academic year is where the child is aged 10. Y6 is the last year of Grunskole.

During this stage of education is the introduction of several new subjects to the children’s curriculum in addition to those taught at Reseptu. Science is introduced as a core subject with the aim to teach the foundations and understanding of Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The purpose of introducing it at an early stage is so that they can understand how nature and the world around them acts and to build an interest in the methods and scientific thinking to encourage them to build upon their knowledge outside of the classroom. Computing is introduced to teach children how to use the functions of digital systems and ensure they are able to understand and apply the basics. In Eokel Staige Poe the understanding of the parts of a computing and how the technology works in addition to other topics. Humanity subjects such as history that will provide a mixed focus on national history such as the nation’s Founding and the Wars of the Rams in addition to international history such as the Fascist Wars. Other humanity subjects such as Geography are introduced, these comprise on a focus of topics such as natural topics including learning about Rivers and climates as well as human topics such as land use and urbanisation. Schools will teach about local area, national and at least one foreign nation when teaching this subjects. Art subjects such as music, art and drama are introduced to encourage creativity in the children. They are all given an instrument provided by the school to encourage the continued musical practice at home. Religious education is taught to teach the children about the Karadism faith and to give them an understanding of the sizeable minority religions that exist within Ulstome. SINEIREM (Student Inclusion, Normalization, Ethics, Institutional Reasonability, Expression and Mental-wellbeing) is introduced in the higher age groups, its purpose is to help children understand differences that other students may have from them and act as a venue for students to release their emotions and frustrations. In Eokel Staige Ve pupils have annual sessions as part of the Cyclbility Programme, these sessions seek to teach pupils how to ride a bike, how to be safe when on their bike and how to ride safely in different weather conditions. The aim of this programme is to encourage cycling as an interest for young pupils and teach them how to go about it safely.

During Grunskole there are two important examinations which the children are required to take. At the end of Y2 they are required to take the SMPET, these are a series of national examinations mainly focused various mathematics and literacy. At the end of Y6 they are required to take the SEPET, similar to the SMPET these are a series of national examinations mainly focused various mathematics and literacy however additional examinations can be taken such as Science. This is used to provide data on the schools performance and be used to show the value added to the students between Y2 and Y6. This is then used to determine the ranking of the school and whether additional funding is needed to improve performances. The results of these test may be requirements to attend specific schools or be used to determine set placements at the start of Medomskole.

Secondary School

Medomskole, similar to Grunskole, is comprised of two parts. Eokel Staige Qe, meaning key stage three, and Eokel Staige Wor, meaning key stage four. Eokel Staige Qe is made up of three years, Y7 which is the academic year starting when the child is aged eleven and the last year is Y9 which is the year starting when the child is aged thirteen. Eokel Staige Wor is made up of two years, Y10 starting the academic year when the child is aged fourteen and Y11 starting the academic year when the child is aged fifteen. These two key stages are both together part of the same school which is called Medomskole. The typical day of a Medomskole is that the day would start at 8:30 AM and would finish at 3:45 PM, however each school is able to determine its own start and end times. Numerous clubs will be provided by the school which add on to the end of the school day or will be arranged to be attended during lunchtimes. The typical school day is made of hour long classes, one twenty minute break and one forty-five minute lunch break. There is a half hour form period at the start of each school day.

Key Stage Three

Eokel Staige Qe looks to greatly build upon the foundations taught to the children during Grunskole. In addition to the subjects that they would have been taught during Grunskole, as they enter Eokel Staige Qe they may be introduced to a new language than that which they had been previously learning, additionally Home Economics and Design and Technology will become key parts of the curriculum that will be regularly taught in order to teach them at minimum the basic skills that will be needed after education. SINEIREM is replaced with Citizenship which aims to educate about health issues such as alcoholism, drugs etc. encourage political participation, work against extremism, educate on important subjects for the future such as how taxes work, what a mortgage is etc.

At the end of Y8 students can choose an additional language out of those provided as options by the school to learn, which they start learning in Y9, in addition to the language they were already learning. At the end of Y8, starting Y9 students will be given the option of an Arts subject which they can choose to drop, this subject is replaced by the additional language they are learning. Towards the end of Y9 students will take school designed examination to determine the split into two categories for their Science subjects, between base and advanced, advanced being the more difficult of the two but allow students access to the top grades in all their science subjects.

Eokel Staige Qe teach much more advanced topics than students would have been accustomed to in Grunskole, it servers to develop the students subject understanding and work to improve the students ability to think creatively and critically. This aims to help prepare students for Eokel Staige Wor.

Key Stage Four

Eokel Staige Wor is the most important part of Medomskole, this is the first part of their education in which students will start to specialise in subjects. At the end of Y9 students will pick four subjects from a range of subjects, new subjects can be introduced at this stage such as business studies, economics, photography, philosophy etc. as are made available by the school. Two of their options chosen are required to be one language and one humanity subject however the other two can be any category e.g. an additional two languages, another humanity etc.. There are compulsory subjects that all students are required to do alongside their options, these consist of Ulstomian (English literature and language), Mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, religious studies and citizenship. Physical education lessons are required alongside these subjects however it is not examined or graded, rather it is to ensure students are having sufficient physical exercise each week.

The student’s subjects will be taught over the next two years, in subjects such as history, Ulstomian, Geography the departments will be able to choose from several options of topics to teach their students around a series of set core topics. Subjects such as mathematics and languages have different papers that can be taken at the end of Eokel Staige Wor based on the students abilities.

At the end of Eokel Staige Wor all students take the SSCT, these are a mixture of examinations and coursework which give the student a grade for the subjects that they have studied over the last two years. There are graded on a scale of 1 to 9 with a 4 being the minimum grade required to count as a pass, a grade 9 is the highest which can be received in the SSCT’s. Students are not limited to just taking SSCT’s solely at the end of Eokel Staige Wor, students can take additional SSCT subjects on as part of a club from which they are able to take a SSCT at an earlier period than they otherwise would have been.

College

College is the next stage on in the education system from secondary school. Colleges, referred to as Colskole, can come in two different forms, Eokel Staige Yo meaning referred to as Eokel Staige Yo, and the Gairlig Staige meaning Vocational Stage. Students choose which of these routes they wish to go down after completing Medomskole. The base college lasts two years, starting in Y12 and ending in Y13, if during Medomskole Ulstomian or mathematics have been failed than an extra year is required to be taken before starting Colskole, this focuses on teaching these two subjects and aims for students to have a passing grade by the end of this retake year before they can move on to the next stage of Colskole.

Eokel Staige Yo is the non-vocational education route for Colskole, it is by far the dominant route that is chosen by students after Medomskole to continue their studies. This type of education can be provided at a separate educational institution or as an extension of a school that provided Medomskole teaching. New subjects are likely to be offered to students than they would have had the option to take in Medomskole. Students before they attend will have to choose a minimum of three subjects that they will take for the two years, however unless the student is more able they will only choose three, during the first year every student has to take either Ulstomian or Mathematics in addition to their chosen subjects for atleast the first year. If Mathematics or Ulstomian have been chosen as options then they have to take the other. These subjects will be comprised of a mixture of coursework and written examinations. They will be advised by the teaching staff of where they apply which subjects they should take. A common requirement to take the subjects offered by Eokel Staige Yo is to have a passing grade in Ulstomian and Mathematics however these institutions are usually offer the additional teaching and retake year so that students can pass these subjects.

Gairlig Staige is the alternative educational route that students can go down, the subjects in this stage of education are dominantly vocationally focused. Depending on the subject chosen it may also include work placements for students to gain experience. Students will usually select one subject however the content of the subject is much greater than the individual subjects at Eokel Staige Yo. This subject is aimed to be equivalent post Colskole to three subjects taken at Eokel Staige Yo. Gairlig Staige subjects will usually not have the SSCT requirements that Eokel Staige Yo has but will provide Mathematics and Ulstomian courses to improve students who failed these at SSCT capabilities in these subjects.

In Eokel Staige Yo, at the end of first year all students will take the FYCT for their chosen subjects, these examinations are happening half way through the students courses, apart from if they had to take a compulsory Mathematics or Ulstomian which are only one year courses. The results of these examinations are used for applying to Universities, Diploma Colleges and Apprenticeships. At the end of the students second year all students take the SYCT for their subjects, this is more important than the FYCT they took a year earlier. These use the same 1 to 9 grading system with 4 as a passing grade that’s used in SSCT’s. If the students course is coursework based it’s referred to as a CCT and is equivalent to the SYCT. In Gairlig Staige the qualification received is referred to as a GSCT and holds equivalence to FYCT’s and CCT’s.

Further Education

Further education, referred to as Høyosde Utdanchas, includes the last compulsory stage of education for Ulstome students. As students are required to remain in education until the end of the academic year in which they turn nineteen years old, the pathways provided to students into Høyosde Utdanchas allows them to gain additional qualifications and experience. There are three main paths that students have open to them, H-Rar’s, Univescoil and Colskole Diploma.

H Year

An H-Rar, meaning H-Year, is an optional additional year of education that can be taken by students after Colskole. It is compulsory if the student chooses not to attend University or a Diploma College. H-Rar’s are courses that are one year in length. They look to strengthen student’s abilities in independent work and research through coursework based assessments, these can include essays, presentations etc. In addition to their studies H-Rar students are expected to take on part time employment and/or numerous work experience placements. This is the most common for students who are pursuing a qualification in a career path in something such as teaching to gain a large amount of experience in a school environment and develop independent skills to prepare them for University. H-Rar’s are usually provided by and are graded by Colskole. H-Rar’s are free to take at any age.

University

University, referred to as Univescoil, is an important part of the education system. It is the main route into Høyosde Utdanchas taken by Eokel Staige Yo students, most of them choose to attend Univescoil after completing Y13. The qualification which they receive upon the completion of their Univescoil course are known as a Craim.

The base of many standard Univescoil courses offered last a length of three years, however some courses such as Law and Medicine last longer than this. Many courses include optional or compulsory work years into their courses, this is usually between the second and third year of study, which students can take in order to obtain experience in the field that they have chosen to study, these are usually paid and often include employment offers for post Univescoil with the company where they did their placement. Most students utilise this additional work year which often leads to many Craim becoming four year instead of three year Craim. Univescoil offer combined Craim which allow students to take a combined Craim rather than specializing in just one subject.

The process in which students are able to apply to attend Univescoil is overseen and administered by the UUAS. To attend Univescoil students must have applied through the UUAS website by the end of January, earlier deadlines for applications may apply if the institution places that requirement. Applications submitted after the deadline are not declined but rather are considered lower priority for offers than those submitted before the deadline so success now includes the remaining availability of positions on the course. In the initial application students in addition to the written work they have provided must provide the grades of their SSCT’s, FYCT’s and their predicted grades for their SYCT’s/CCT. If the course requires an H-Rar then the predicted grade for that must also be provided.

After the initial application the Univescoil that have chosen to continue with your application will ask you to attend an interview or applicant day, after which you may receive an offer or be asked to attend further stages of the applicant process. Each Univescoil is allowed to have their own process in selecting applicants to give offers to.

Once a student has received all their offers they have until the 1st June to rank their top 3 Univescoil. When they received their results if they meet the requirements for their first place then they receive a place there, if not it moves to if they have the grades for their second place, if not it moves to the third. If the student does not have the grades to meet any of the three Univescoil requirements they can attempt to obtain a place through clearing by contacting the Univescoil.

Univescoil funding is largely funded by the department for education, this funding largely subsidises the attendance of domestic students in the nations institutions. Additional funding is provided in addition to the funding used to subsidise fees for attendance. The cost to attend an Ulstome Univescoil as someone who is either an Ulstome citizen or has lived in the nation for longer than the last three years is set at ₲2500 per year of study. This fee can be paid for through applying to the NSF which provides low interest loans that are paid directly to the Univescoil to cover the attendance fee. Students studying key courses such as medicine and teaching can apply to have the ₲2500 paid as a grant so they don’t need to take the ₲2500 loan. Students can apply to NSF to receive living funding, the value of the loan that students can access is allocated in relation to the income of the student’s household, the maximum being ₲9500, however no student will receive below ₲3000 annually regardless of household income. Students studying key courses such as medicine and teaching can apply for a grant of ₲500 per annum in addition to other grants and support provided. These loans do not affect student’s credit ratings. Students pay back with 10% of everything they earn over ₲30,000 and the debt is wiped after 30 years. If a student chooses to leave their course before its completion they may be liable to pay back funding they have received. Univescoil can decide what fees they charge foreign students as long as agreed with the regulatory body. NSF funding and grants may not be accessible to foreign students depending on conditions.

College Diploma

Obtaining a College Diploma, referred to as Colskole Diploma, are a variety of courses that last two, three or four years. A Colskole Diploma works similarly to GSCT, providing a vocational route into higher education.

Colskole Diploma place a large emphasis on combining regular work placements with classroom teaching in order to improve students’ knowledge and practical skills in their field of study. They are examined both on what they study in classes and on their performance on their placements. This hybrid approach means that they are able to apply what they study as they learn it. Students who choose to take a Colskole Diploma usually are students who studied at Gairlig Staige and are choosing to take the vocation which they have trained and studied to a more advanced level. For instance this can be a subject such as social care where the student is studying and training to be able to handle those who may have additional needs than they had been trained for in their previous studies or train to be able to manage a team of social workers.

Colskole Diploma are taught and examined by institutions known as Polanisk, these tend to be large institutions much like Univescoil and similarly receive much of their funding from the department for education. They are cheaper to attend than Univescoil with it costing ₲1000 per annum to attend which can be accessed through applying for NSF funding.

Last edited:
Sport in Ulstome
Sports have long had a major role as part of Ulstome's culture. The culture of sport is present throughout every individuals life, from school to TV to videogames and work events, it is present even if not actively participated in. Most communities

Domestically many of the sports have high profiles, such as the Seapion Ligithe as the top division of Ulstome Male football.

Ulstome has long been a competitive nation when it came to sports, producing famous athletes like Joseph Tamagh.

Ulstome Odinspyl Association
R5vJq66.png

Logo of Team Ulstome

The Ulstome Odinspyl Association (UOA) is the official National Odinspyl Committee for Ulstome. It is primarily responsible for the selection, organization and oversight of athletes who are part of the Ulstome Odinspyl Team at all major competitions. It is associated with and cooperates with regional and national sporting bodies within Ulstome. Every major sporting organization is invited to send a representative to the meetings of the UOA where proposals can be proposed and discussed. The UOA cooperates with the Montonget in order to select athletes to represent as part of Team Ulstome. Although the UOA is dominantly self funded through fundraising and events in order to maintain its position as an independent organization it has in the past during periods of low funding received financial backing from the Montonget in order to maintain its ability to carry out its roles and responsibilities.

The official brand name used by the Ulstome Odinspyl Association (UOA) for the Ulstome Odinspyl team has been Team Ulstome, often shortened to Team Ulst. The name was adopted in 1986 as part of project unify. In addition to the new name, a new logo, and a new mascot called Lorcan amongst other image and branding changes were introduced inorder to reimage the team.

Project unify was the name given to the reorganization of how the UOA went about representing Ulstome internationally. Prior to 1986, despite all athletes who competed representing Ulstome, they did not represent as a united group. Athletes would attend international tournaments as individual representatives such as the Ulstome Rowing Team and the Ulstome Rugby Team for example. However project unify would work to change this. Through the changed organization athletes would always compete under Team Ulstome instead of as individual groups, this allowed for the pooling together and much more efficient use of funds and resources in order to prepare and train athletes to compete.

This was supported by large investments in order to modernize leisure and sport facilities nation wide to increase their quality and capacity in order to make sports and fitness more accessible and incentivize the public to have a greater participation in healthy activities. Additionally this had the long term effect due to the improvement in ordinary facilities that the youth facilities were also improved and youth sports were encouraged leading in the longer term to improvements in the quantity and quality of athletic candidates.

At the 2020 Odinspyl hosted in Pataliputra the team returned home, despite not winning the competition overall, with the most medals of any individual nation represented. The hard work and determination of the team resulted with them managing to win 10 gold medals, 13 silver medals and 9 Bronze medals.
Football

Team: Ulstome
Nickname: The Rams
Team Colour: Red and White
Stadium: Asslachas Staidion
Capacity: 92,364
Manager: Lance Isone
Captain:

More to be added, just having to make it fit in the limit.
RRaaOnn.png

Team:Rotslo
Nickname: The Lancers
Team Colour: Red and White
Stadium: Nua Rotslo
Capacity: 76,846
Manager:
David Gonson
Captain: George Monkin
z7wvMLq.png

Team: Sost Krincaster
Nickname: The Bees
Team Colour: Black and Yellow
Stadium: Baislorg Gagin
Capacity: 84,625
Manager: Jörn Pelzer
Captain: Danniel Kon
g6Tm8CD.png

Team: Sist Krincaster
Nickname:
The Dyers
Team Colour: Purple and White
Stadium: Elvain Donsa
Capacity: 62,820
Manager: Bernard Varson
Captain: Vickory Toston
t29ESYf.png

Team: Haslantestone
Nickname: The Miners
Team Colour: Dark Blue
Stadium: Semel Elvain
Capacity: 74,539
Manager: Waldo Dagr
Captain: Charles-Adam Witz
nlYBIE5.png

Team: Islaford
Nickname: The Knights
Team Colour: Blue and Grey
Stadium: Riddie Dro
Capacity: 52,358
Manager: David Unbei
Captain: Stephen Danvon
70G9iWZ.png

Team: Clarenstein
Nickname: The Warriors
Team Colour: Yellow and White
Stadium: Gylvunce
Capacity: 54,828
Manager: Peter Kukerfel
Captain: Ryan Forterson
TWz6DIV.png

Team: Wrysea
Nickname: The Raiders
Team Colour: Yellow and Blue
Stadium: Wrysea Staidion
Capacity: 62,158
Manager: Nathan Osmoman
Captain: Alexander Cinead
yEdAA7R.png

Team: Notha Haslaford
Nickname: The Towers
Team Colour: Orange and Blue
Stadium: Glaturn
Capacity: 49,629
Manager: Harry Bernard
Captain: David Munga
i6SmG5b.png

Team: Larenchester
Nickname: The Swans
Team Colour: Black and White
Stadium: Ottodor
Capacity: 39,040
Manager: Sven Niko
Captain: Peter Vamindon
eEwrPb2.png

Team: Bor
Nickname: The Stags
Team Colour: Blue and White
Stadium: Cresford
Capacity: 36,426
Manager: Arthur Keifer
Captain: Ulrik
G2oK22r.png

Team: Selona
Nickname: The Merchants
Team Colour:
Blue, Yellow and White
Stadium: Passmar
Capacity: 51,740
Manager:
Harold Forson
Captain: Danniel Lonar
f33RMrm.png

Team: Pafford
Nickname: The Blacksmiths
Team Colour: Red and Purple
Stadium: Parfford Staidion
Capacity: 56,835
Manager: Lavi Yaniv
Captain: Larry Jasil

XPmjVdQ.png

Team: Farne
Nickname: The Roses
Team Colour: Blue and Purple
Stadium: Semel Farne
Capacity: 38,741
Manager: Valentin Holzer
Captain: Craig Kinn
Moaaf0g.png

Team: Meilst
Nickname: The Hunters
Team Colour: Green
Stadium: Unbros
Capacity: 33,426
Manager: Edvard Kunzler
Captain: John Pew
ilRkP42.png

Team: Hoford
Nickname: The Bulls
Team Colour: Black and Yellow
Stadium: Hoford Baislorg
Capacity: 37,147
Manager: Mitch Caratacus
Captain: Eric Mower

tkzMcXu.png

Team: Nartin
Nickname: The Fishermen
Team Colour: Light Blue
Stadium: Notha Nartin
Capacity: 38,459
Manager: Tom Konfin
Captain: Nathan Wallace
TUd7Peq.png

Team: Wimlestone
Nickname: The Musicians
Team Colour: Green and Red
Stadium: Lonbav
Capacity: 53,200
Manager: Miles Soomna
Captain: Jamie Lovaas
7ogQZzL.png

Team:
Isarnen
Nickname: The Eagles
Team Colour: Grey
Stadium: Lotharan
Capacity: 38,591
Manager: Leonardo Ryer
Captain: David Wein
4BWzeqT.png

Team: Lafrne
Nickname: The Rams
Team Colour: White and Blue
Stadium: Homnanon
Capacity: 59,352
Manager: Aaron Ebner
Captain: Richard Risness
RxzbCn7.png

Team: Cenrannae
Nickname: The Eternals
Team Colour:
Purple, Green
Stadium: Bothei
Capacity: 37,368
Manager: Kevin Dag
Captain: Damien Agnor
Iuo49Cs.png

BymVP8i.png

D6nGDzK.png

Will be added when done

Currently being written

Champions Cup:

2019/20 Competition:
Rotslo, Sist Krincaster and Haslantestone finished top 3 in the league the previous season so were automatically qualified.
Sist Krincaster finished 4th the previous season and so was placed into the second round of Qualifiers. They were placed in group 4 which was comprised of: Sist Krincaster (ULS), FK Saitō Hale (SKN) and Vasyl Mykytovych (VAL).

Sist Krincaster in the second round of qualifiers:

September 18th Sist Krincaster - FK Saitō Hale 2 - 0
Scorers - O'Irin 41', 78'

September 25th FK Saitō Hale - Sist Krincaster 2 - 5
Scorers -

October 16th Vasyl Mykytovych - Sist Krincaster 1 - 3
Scorers -

October 23rd Sist Krincaster - Vasyl Mykytovych 0 - 1
Scorers -

Final position in group was 1st with 3 wins, 0 draws, 1 loss, 10 goals for, 4 goals against, a goal difference of + 6, Total of 9 points.
This meant Sist Krincaster had qualified for a position in the Champions Cup.

Group Stage Draw:

Rotslo - Pot A - Drawn into group G with Trier FC, Togbata Republic and KP Lhammasat
Sost Krincaster - Pot B - Drawn into group F with Taponier FC, FV Fjellne and Capital FC
Haslantestone - Pot C - Drawn into group C with Highton FC, Saintes-Sts-Brice FC and Red Star FC
Sist Krincaster - Pot D - Drawn into group B with Keris Sameinud, N.A.-St. Umberto FC and FV Kallmo '98

Group Stage:
Rotslo:

Rotslo - Trier FC 1 - 4 Nua Rotslo
Scorers - Monlerin

Togbata Republic - Rotslo 1 - 1 Togbata Int'l Std.
Scorers - Monlerin

Rotslo - KP Lhammasat 2 - 0 Nua Rotslo
Scorers - Sinlason 34', Monlerin 83'

KP Lhammasat - Rotslo 3 - 0 Lhammasat Glb.
Scorers -

Rotslo - Togbata Republic 3 - 2 Nua Rotslo
Scorers - Monlerin 18', 56', 71'

Trier FC - Rotslo 2 - 1 AMW Stadium
Scorers -

Rotslo finished 2nd in their group with 2 wins, 1 draw and 3 loses for a total of 7 points. They scored 8 and conceded 12 for a goal difference of -4.

Sost Krincaster:

Taponier FC - Sost Krincaster 1 - 1 Stade Bonneau
Scorers - Frederickson

Capital FC - Sost Krincaster 1 - 1 HB-Stadion
Scorers - Frederickson

Sost Krincaster - FV Fjellne 2 - 0 Baislorg Gagin
Scorers - Darsmonlo 37', Frederickson 42'

FV Fjellne - Sost Krincaster 1 - 6 Äjdel Areena
Scorers -

Sost Krincaster - Capital FC 0 - 1 Baislorg Gagin
Scorers -

Sost Krincaster - Taponier FC 0 - 1 Baislorg Gagin
Scorers -

Sost Krincaster finished 2nd in their group, with 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 loses for a total of 8 points. They scored 10 goals and conceded 5 for a goal difference of +5.

Haslantestone:

Haslantestone - Red Star St-Hélène 1 - 3 Semel Elvain
Scorers -

Haslantestone - Highton City FC 0 - 0 Semel Elvain

Saintes-Sts-Brice FC - Haslantestone 0 - 2 Std. de Saints-Brice
Scorers -

Haslantestone - Saintes-Sts-Brice FC 0 - 1 Semel Elvain

Highton City FC - Haslantestone 2 - 1 Kokospark
Scorers -

Red Star St-Hélène - Haslantestone 5 - 0 Std. Sainte-Hélène

Haslantestone finished 3rd in their group with 1 win, 1 draw and 4 loses for a total of 4 points. They scored 4 goals and conceded 11 for a goal difference of - 7.

Sist Krincaster:

FV Kallmö '98 - Sist Krincaster 1 - 1 98 Parka
Scorers - Hollerford

Sist Krincaster - N.A.-St. Umberto FC 4 - 3 Elvain Donsa
Scorers - Certlon 49', 57', 71' Hollerford 82'

Keris Sameinuð - Sist Krincaster 0 - 1 Minnisvarðivöllinn
Scorers - Desford 73'

Sist Krincaster - Keris Sameinuð 0 - 1 Elvain Donsa

N.A.-St. Umberto FC - Sist Krincaster 3 - 3 Felucce Field
Scorers - Hollerford 52', 84' O'Irin 64'

Sist Krincaster - FV Kallmö '98 0 - 0 Elvain Donsa

Sist Krincaster finished 2nd in their group with 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss for a total of 9 points. They scored 9 goals and conceded 8 for a goal difference of + 1.

Round of 16 Draw

Midland FT (PRY) vs. Rotslo (ULS)

Midland FT (Prydania) : Rotslo (Ulstome)
2 : 0
(1 : 0)
MMvöllinn

Rotslo (Ulstome) : Midland FT (Prydania)
6 : 2
(1 : 2)
Nua Rotslo
Rotslo advances 6:4 on aggregate

Supersport United (NZR) vs. Sist Krincaster (ULS)

Supersport United (Naizerre) : Sist Krincaster (Ulstome)
3 : 1
(1 : 1)
Togbata International Stadium

Sist Krincaster (Ulstome) : Supersport United (Naizerre)
2 : 0
(0 : 0)
Elvain Donsa
Sist Krincaster advances on away goals after an aggregate of 3:3

Capital FC (HTN) vs. Sost Krincaster (ULS)

Capital FC (Highton) : Sost Krincaster (Ulstome)
2 : 1
HB-Stadion

Sost Krincaster (Ulstome) : Capital FC (Highton)
4 : 2
Baislorg Gagin
Sost Krincaster advances 5:4 on aggregate

Quarterfinals

Sist Krincaster (ULS) vs. Sost Krincaster (ULS)

Sost Krincaster (Ulstome) : Sist Krincaster (Ulstome)
2 : 2
Baislorg Gagin

Sist Krincaster (Ulstome) : Sost Krincaster (Ulstome)
3 : 3
Elvain Donsa
Sost Krincaster advances on away goals after an aggregate of 5:5

Aþletic Lighton (HTN) vs. Rotslo (ULS)

Aþletic Lighton (Highton) : Rotslo (Ulstome)
3 : 2
(0 : 2)
Jaksfeld

Rotslo (Ulstome) : Aþletic Lighton (Highton)
0 : 0
Nua Rotslo
Aþletic Lighton advances 3:2 on aggregate

Semifinals

Invicta (Naizerre) : Sost Krincaster (Ulstome)

Invicta (Naizerre) : Sost Krincaster (Ulstome)
1 : 1
Stadio Invicta

Sost Krincaster (Ulstome) : Invicta (Naizerre)
1 : 0
Baislorg Gagin
Sost Krincaster advances 2:1 on aggregate

Final

Sost Krincaster (Ulstome) : Aþletic Lighton (Highton)
3 : 1
Kokospark

ERDA LIGA

Haslantestone

Haslantestone (ULS) vs. Naderfjord Lokomotiv (GOY)
1 : 1
Scorers -

0 : 3

Aggregate 1 : 4

WIP

WIP

Volleyball
Team logos:
FXbmfcm.png

Korfball
Korfball is a ball based sport that is popular dominantly at the school and university level. The sport in a mixed gendered sport making it inclusive for all pupils and helping pupils be engaged in a collaborative team based sport. The game is played with two teams of 8 players, 4 male and 4 female on each team. The court is split into two half with half where members of each team cannot cross into the other half. One half is the teams attacking half and the other is their defending half. The objective of the game is to score in your attacking halves basket which is on a 3.5m pole. After 2 points are scored the halves are swapped so all players must perform every role. Players can move only one foot to use as a pivot once they have caught the ball and they can be defended by a player of the same group as them e.g. a M can only defend an M, a F cannot defend a M.

xdscYFS.jpg

Example of Korfball Court

The popularity of the sport at youth level has meant that many regions have developed their own clubs which compete against one another in local regional leagues. Some clubs are much more competitively oriented and compete in the National Korfball League. However the winners of local leagues are invited to attend national tournaments such as the Korfball High Cup where they play in a tournament format against the other winners of their local regional leagues. Although many areas have their own Korfball teams, the sport does not enjoy widespread popularity amongst the adult population for viewership which often leads to it being pursued as a social sport instead of a competitive sport after university.

Cedestre
Cedreste is an ancient martial art of the Haradren people, it is a hand to hand combat sport. Due to its ancient age the exact origins of the sport are unknown. It is widley believed to have its origins as a development from training done to prepare for times of war and shows of strength to display ones ability as a warrior. The art was common as part of the training which the native peoples participated in even when they were youths to show off ones strength. Through this it became a lasting traditional sport, long after the peoples who once practiced it were made to integrate as part of the Ulstome realm. Like the tribes before them, Cedreste became a popular sport to partake in, especially amongst the nobility and royalty, tournaments would be held by various monarchs and nobles across the centuries where individuals from all classes and professions were able to compete. However the vague rules which the sport had, which historically often left little regard for the wellbeing of the participants, lead to many injuries and even on occasion death when one side refused to submit.

In 1762 the Cedreste Organization (CO) was created to be the official regulatory body to oversee official nationwide competitions of Cedreste. The CO worked to create sets of rules and regulations to formalize the sport and create systems in which competitors could be scored and work to reduce injuries and prevent deaths. The CO remains responsible for the official oversight of the modern sport and encourages its take up amongst the populous.

Odinspyl Medal Winners:

Nessa Lyne - Women’s Featherweight - Gold

Megan Kilroy - Women’s Lightweight - Gold

Nathan Nagle - Men’s Middleweight - Bronze
Wrestling
Odinspyl Medal Winners:

Damian Joseph - Men's Welterweight Wrestling - Gold
Oljebryting
Odinspyl Medal Winners:

Frederick Masonagha - Men Lightweight Oljebryting- Silver

Swimming
Swimming is considered to be the largest sport of Ulstome in terms of participation.

Of the 34 Swimming events at the 2022 Odinspyl which Ulstome athletes competed in, they brought home medals from 11 of them. These included 2 golds, 7 silvers and 2 bronzes.

Odinspyl Medal Winners:

Herman Sanden - Men 100m butterfly - Gold

Ottar Holberg, Herman Sanden, Ørjan Ekern, Magnus Vella - Men 4x200m Freestyle Relay - Gold

Blaine Boyle, Justin Cleod, Samuel Yew, Oswald Torlo - Men 4x100m Medley Relay - Silver

Hanne Ruen - Women 200m Freestyle - Silver

Hanne Ruen - Women 200m Breaststroke - Silver

Sarah Soria - Women 100m Butterfly - Silver

Natalia Morrow - Women 1500m Freestyle - Silver

Hanne Ruen, Sarah Soria, Natalia Morrow, Jessica Losfri - Women 4x100m Freestyle Relay - Silver

Hanne Ruen, Sarah Soria, Tanya Salo, Jessica Losfri - Women 4x200m Freestyle Relay - Silver

Hannah Tosii, Danniella Romni, Gertrelda Eli, Tara Hoso - Women 4x100m Medley Relay - Bronze
Ottar Holberg, Herman Sanden, Ørjan Ekern, Magnus Vella - Men 4x100m Freestyle Relay - Bronze

Diving
Diving has not normally been considered a sport of any major popularity in Ulstome, often falling behind the numerous swimming practices and competitions in terms of media focus. This has meant that it is not a widely pursued sport amongst children when growing up in favour of other sports such as swimming. One of the main issues which diving has faced is the quality of facilities that have the capabilities to provide training and opportunities for diving as many local leisure center pools will not be of a safe depth nor have diving boards of a suitable height for the introduction and practice of the sport. Over recent decades the quantity of facilities which now possess pools and boards which are suitable has grown due to the governments investment into improving the size and quality of swimming pools across the nation. The main center for diving is the Larenchester Aquatic Centre in Larenchester which hosts the largest water sports facilities in the entire nation.

Team Ulstome saw success in the 2020 Odinspyl, when Hannah Wotsel who was representing the nation competed in the womens 3m diving she was able to decisively secure her spot with the gold medal as they achieved a score of 469.20, ahead of the Lawston representative who came in second place with a score of 451.30

Odinspyl Medal Winners:

Hannah Wotsel - Womens 3m - Gold
Rowing
Odinspyl Medal Winners:

Womens Coxed 8s - Gold

Shooting
Historically shooting sports in Ulstome were restrictive in who was allowed to participate, with it dominantly being restricted to the middle and upper classes of society. In official competitions it was typically seen as a "getlemen's sport" and so those deemed of not suitable social standing were not permitted to participate. The estates of the nobility were common areas for these events to be hosted due to the vast areas of land which could be utilized.

However, in 1856 there was the founding of the Ulstome Rifle Asslachas (URA). The organization was founded by a collection of clubs, many clubs were formed by units within the armed forces to compete in inter forces competitions, this participation in the URA served to put pressure on the traditional restrictions on who could participate in competitions and started to open them to individuals from all walks of society.

As the laws surrounding the ownership and use of firearms have grown more and more restrictive the portion of the populous participating as members of local clubs and recreationally shooting has seen a steady decline. Competitions have become more dominated once again by those of upper and rural society.

Odinspyl Medal Winners:

Simon Persian von Krinisto - Men's Skeet - Bronze
Athletics
Odinspyl Medal Winners:

Morten Lehne - Men 100m Sprint - Gold

Morten Lehne , James Prinz, Conner Sorlay, Jamie Lasal - Men 4x100m relay - Gold

Rhun Jones - Men 400m Hurdles - Gold

Ronald Norta - Men 110m Hurdles - Silver

Hudson Tanmanna - Men's Javelin - Silver

Mona Bryn, Sarah Terswi, Grace Laganso, Jasmin Petrel - Women 4x100m relay - Silver

Grace Daswald - Women's Marathon - Silver

Mona Bryn - Women 110m Hurdles - Bronze

Gerta Hanwald - Women 400m Hurdles - Bronze
Cycling
Across Ulstome, cycling has been an activity that has been growing greatly in popularity over the previous decades. There had been major initiatives pushed by various Montongets in an effort to encourage the public to take up active methods of transport and pastimes. There had been several significant individuals, such as George Mosswoll and Sarah Tats, who had lead campaigns aiming to grow their passion and encourage the government to take actions in order to enable more people to do the same. Cycling in particular has received a continuous focus which has lead to its growing popularity. This has been done by creating new and expanding existing cycle lanes to make areas more accessible and safer for cyclists, additionally the increasing pedestrianization of centers encouraged cycling as fast and easy way to travel, parks also saw their creation of cycle routes to encourage cross country biking. The Montonget had also embarked on the long term encouragement of cycling through the Cyclbility programme in schools where children would have sessions each year during Eokel Staige Ve where they can learn how to ride a bike, safety and how to ride in different weather conditions.

Since 1986 there had been significant investment into the refurbishment and modernization of Ulstome's dated cycling tracks which allowed for much better preparation in the lead up for international competitions, additionally this expanded the previously limited ability of Ulstome to host such competitions itself. These new facilities such as the Losfort as part of the Krimielstein sports park were built for the long term use so as a result have received continues use and interest from athletes and cycling groups which has proven the success to the government of investing in cycling as a long term scheme. This lead to the Team Ulstome having found success in the 2020 Odinspyl where David Osnas represented Team Ulstome in the Cycling Men's Racing where he came a close second behind the Saintonge athlete and Ester Drage represented Team Ulstome in the Women's Cycling Freestyle BMX where her impressive performance managed to help her achieve the bronze medal.

Odinspyl Medal Winners:

David Osnas - Cycling Men's Racing - Silver

Ester Drage - Women's Cycling Freestyle (BMX) - Bronze
Rugby
Odinspyl Medal Winners:

Women's - Bronze

Men's - Bronze
Field Hockey
OVBysNL.png

Overview:

Organisational Bodies:

Professional Divisions:

Tier 1: The Ulstome Ligithe Ary is the first division of Field Hockey (FH) in Ulstome, it is the only division that is comprised of teams from across all regions of Ulstome. The playoffs between the regions for a position in the Ulstome Ligithe Ary is a competition known as the Nasjonal Kvaltheosa which consists of the top team from each regional 2nd division league.

Tier 2: Unlike the Ulstome Ligithe Ary the 2nd division of Ulstome Field Hockey is then split into three regional divisions: Ligithe Haradren Regional, Ligithe Ulstome Regional and Ligithe Koiledra Regional.

Tier 3: The 3rd division of Ulstome Field Hockey is split once again, two leagues are formed below the regional league with each region being separated into an North and South Division based on the relative geographic of all teams in this division.

Tier 4: The 4th division of Ulstome Field Hockey once again sees a further division with the inclusion of East and West Leagues into the regional system. In the Koiledra region there is not a split and instead there is the same North and South format as the division above.

Tier 5: The Koildrea region does not contain a 5th professional tier due to the lack of the quantity of teams in the region in comparison to the proportion that would posses professional status.

Non-Professional Divisions:

Last edited:
Posted separately as 40 image limit on a post
Week 1
yVn0ao1.png

The 2021 Ulstome Seapion Ligithe had started off with a bang, on the first day of the new season the league had already produced an exciting set of results with 36 goals across all games. There is wide interest in how Rotslo FC will fare in their title defence after a disappointing transfer window where although they had an exciting young singing in Skozen but otherwise it looked as they had failed to sizeably strengthen their squad.

The defending champions were off to a successful title defence with a 3 – 1 victory over Pafford. Pafford managed to gain a corner in the 17th minute where Ros was able to convert a corner sent to the near post into the net. Rotslo fans were excited to see their new young signing and how he would adjust to playing in the top division of Ulstome football. The fans were not disappointed as he opened the scoresheet for Rotslo with a wonder goal in the 20th minute almost from the halfway line, making him one of the youngest goalscorers in Seapion Ligithe history. After his impressive start on his debut he was substituted off in the 35th minute for Monlerin who was determined to not be shown up by his young teammate headed the ball in at the back post from a free kick in the 44th minute to send Rotslo securely into the second half with a 2 – 1 lead over their opponents. He would go on to further his teams lead with a tap in in the 67th minute to secure his team’s 3 – 1 opening win to start their title defence.

The 7 – 0 victory by Sost Krincaster over Farne was by far the most shocking of the first week’s results, a chaotic Farne defence in the opening stages of the game resulted in Kinn receiving a yellow card within the first 3 minutes of the game, conceding a free kick in a dangerous area of the pitch. As the two teams struggled against each other in the Farne penalty box disaster struck for Farne with Vaas being brought to the ground as he tried to escape his man to make contact with the ball with his head, once again it was Kinn who committed the foul as he pulled Vaas to the ground whilst trying to prevent his run towards the ball. It was a disastrous start for Farne as Kinn was swiftly sent off in the 6th minute and had conceded a penalty to Sost Krincaster. Moving up to take the penalty for his team Vaas loudly announced his return to Ulstome as he blasted the ball into the back of the net from the penalty spot, an excellent start for his returning debut to the club in whose academy he had kicked off his footballing career. Sost Krincaster would continue to dominate the game with two more shots hitting the woodwork and going wide of the goal in the next few minutes of the game, displaying how fractured the Farne defence was. Farne managed to hold on until the 32nd minute where Frederickson dropped into the midfield to collect the ball before he let it off to Zickmer to drive down the wing before crossing the ball into the box where it was received by Frederickson who volleyed the ball, sending it past the keeper Devson. A few minutes later a long-range strike gave Vaas his second goal of the game.

After a dominating first half Sost Krincaster went into the second half determined to see how many names they would be able to put on the scoresheet. And it did not take long as a long ball by Riston found Zickmer who ran past the Farne defence before cutting the ball back to Varson who immediately shot and added his name onto the scoresheet. The Farne team was scrambling everywhere to try to cut off chances and break Sost Krincasters momentum. In the 61st minute, a corner sent in by Possmon connected with the head of Iskan which hit the crossbar before it fell to Ivasno where it was deflected out to Kon who smashed the ball at the goal where it somehow passed through the mass of players and gave Sost Krincaster their 5th goal on the opening day. A throughball from Varson was picked up by Vaas who had been waiting on the edge of the Farne line as he ran past to get 1 on 1 with the keeper where he chipped it over and in the 76th minute of debut he had completed his hattrick, he could not have asked for a better start on his Sost Krincaster career. The game was rounded of in the 87th minute where Zickmer turned Ivasno’s cross to make the game 7 – 0. It was a demoralizing result for Farne who had failed to even have a single shot on goal.

Week 2
8klkMM8.png

After a chaotic first week to start the season the second week was, in comparison, much tamer and more controlled with many closer fought games between the teams. With their explosive opening game all eyes will be on Sost Krincaster to see how this team performs, expectations will be high, especially with the money that the team had spent to bring in Vaas and Varson for AC Nola in order to strengthen their midfield to solidify their teams defence and improve their offensive capabilities.

Going into their second game Sost Krincaster was clearly determined to maintain their dominance that they had managed to achieve in their opening game against Farne. Wrysea would be a much more aggressive opponent than Farne as they finished 7th last season where they were known for their heavy pressure on the back line with a team of very physical players. If they can win the ball high up the pitch, they could very easily turn it into a tough situation as the press forward on the counterattack. However, as the game kicked off it became evident that Wrysea would soon be unable to control the game as Sost Krincaster quite happily went man to man against their opponents to stretch Wrysea as they tried to win the ball high up the pitch, this was exploited as they used the space created to open passing lanes allowing Sost Krincaster to rapidly progress the ball as Wrysea players were pulled out of position. However, the Wrysea defence was doing well to intercept the crosses and force their opponents to stay on the outside of the box as more Wrysea players got back to help defend. This game soon looked as if it would be a repeat of Sost Krincaster’s first game as Frederickson headed in a cross in the 17th minute to send the ball over the line and put his team ahead, the score was soon doubled up as Vaas scored a free kick from the edge of the box, dipping the ball just over the ball, in the 23rd minute. A well-timed run by Frederickson in the 42nd minute allowed him to get free from his defender at the near post to reach the cross being sent in by Ivasno to make their lead 3 – 0 as the whistle blew to end the first half. After the first half it looked like this game would be a repeat of the first game, however this would not be the case as when the second half began Sost Krincaster chose to park the bus, they just passed the ball around their defence and midfield for most of the 2nd half, only occasionally progressing the ball forward if space opened behind Wrysea’s line. Zickemer was brough down in the penalty box in the and Frederickson would go on to penenka the goalkeeper, Torna, to achieve his first hat trick of the season. It was only their second game, but Sost Krincaster has once again looked like a dominant force that could be a title contender for the league this season.

Sist Krincaster’s defence has been extremely disappointing so far into the season, once again they conceded 2 goals, this time against Clarenstein who like Larenchester in Sist Krincaster’s previous game had chosen to sit back and try to soak up the pressure before hitting on the counterattack. A clearance from the Clarenstein box from a Sist Krincaster corner connected with Kile who moved the ball up to the halfway line before playing it off to Skog as he ran past the Sist Krincaster defence to place his shot into the back of the net making the game 1 – 0 to Clarenstein in the 21st minute. This lead did not last as Hollerford was substituted on for Sist Krincaster immediately following the goal. He would pull his team back into the game, as he used his great hight standing at 6’2, to score an equalizing header from a corner in the 31st minute and then converting a cross in the 44th minute to bring his team into the second half leading 2 – 1. A Clarenstein free kick allowed Forterson to equalize as he jumped above Toston to direct the ball into the top corner of the goal to bring his team equal. Much like in the first half Hollerford had other plans as he dribbled to the byline where he drilled the ball through the keeper’s legs to bring his team ahead once again with a hattrick.

Week 3
HrYAbwP.png

The 3rd week of the season was much less exciting than the previous two weeks in terms of goals being scored as 20 goals were scored across all games this week compared to the 36 in the opening week of the season. It was however still a week of excitement as long-standing rivals once again would face each other, Meilst would play against their long-standing league rival Pafford whilst Rotslo and Sist Krincaster, two of the big four teams, would fight fiercely against each other for those precious points which can make or break their success at the end of the season.

Pafford and Meilst, two of the longest standing top division teams, were to play against each other this week in a game that would only be of fiery emotions and full of emotion it was. With the stadium packed full of supporters and the field outside full to the brim as fans had travelled to watch it on the screens set up outside the stadium it had become a chorus of cheers and chants. The emotions on the players could be seen on the pitch as both teams pushed on relentlessly, diving into one tackle only to then go into the next. Emotions ran high in the 31st minute however as a harsh foul by Ysberin on Tasgall would see the Meilst player sent off. Tasgall would convert the free kick into a goal as the ball scrapped just past Sealy’s fingers. The celebration was soon disrupted as Meilst players swarmed the Pafford team and soon a fight had broken out, both teams had to struggles to pull their team mates away. Afterwards Cadawg was shown a red for Meilst whilst Runar and Baran were shown reds for Pafford bringing the game to a 9 vs 9. With this newfound space on the pitch Sare was able to run wild in the second half, scoring his first goal of the game in the 56th minute before he chipped the keeper in the 65th minute to bring Meilst into the lead. The rest of the game was filled with harsh and frustrated tackles, but no more cards were shown for the rest of the match.

Despite Rotslo and Sist Krincaster holding a long-standing rivalry as they compete for the top positions in the league their match was for the majority of the 90 minutes an uneventful game to watch. Both teams seemed to have taken a cautious approach towards this game. Neither side seemed eager to press their opponents back line and instead seemed more content to mark and apply pressure constantly on their forward and midfield players to prevent their opponents from making progressive passes. This resulted in the defenders constantly passing between themselves as they looked for what in the match was a rare opening. It was not until the 75th minute that this cycle was broken when Nicroson from Sist Krincaster saw an area of space where he sent a long ball which O’Irin managed to get on the end of as he held it up for the rest of his team to move up the pitch. He passed the ball back to Desford who moved the ball to the other wing where Certlon crossed it into the box where Hollerford was waiting to turn it in to the back of the net to open the scoresheet. At the kickoff Monlerin drove the ball forward and managed to dribble his way deep into the Sist Krincaster formation where his shot was deflected out for a corner. From the corner the ball found its way to Opsal who headed the ball down to Monlerin who tapped it in to equalize. Compared to the static first 75 minutes of the game this last 15 was full of movement as an attack from one team turned into a counter attack which in turn would become a counter attack, Hollerford’s shot in the 91st minute would once again bring his side into the lead but would be negated only 2 minutes later as a last second shot from Monlerin from outside the box slipped through the keeper Etron’s hands to being Rotslo level as the final whistle blew. This was not an ideal game for fans and players after an uneventful performance only to result in a draw.

Week 4
T8YWPBQ.png

This week much like the third week was much more moderate than the chaotic start of the season. As we finished the 4th week of the 2021 season Sost Krincaster continue to give a strong performance and show their ability to be title contenders with their 4th win and 4th clean sheet of the season from 4 games with a 3 – 0 win over Selona at home. Meanwhile the defending champions Rotslo were once again faced with frustration as a 64th minute goal in their match against Haslantestone by Leblond resulted in a 1 – 1 draw between the two major teams. This 2nd consecutive draw in their first 4 games has meant they are now 4 points behind Sost Krincaster in 1st position which may prove to be highly impactful as the season progresses.

Week 5
tp6DmhS.png

With their first win of the season Wrysea FC seem to have found their footing, after 2 loses against Islaford and Sost Krincaster followed by 2 draws against Wimlestone and Cenrannae. This week they managed to obtain a 2 – 0 victory over Farne FC as a second goal halfway through the second half meant that they were able to securely hold on to the lead they had managed to gain from Porterson’s tap in shortly before half time.

Sost Krincaster continued their terrorizing run as Frederickson completed his hattrick in the closing seconds of extra time as he glanced a cross in with his head to put his team 5 – 0 up against Hoford as the final whistle would blow. With 21 goals in their opening 5 matches this Sost Krincaster side had set a new record for the fewest number of matches to reach 20 goals. This all the while they have been defensively resolute as they have failed to concede even 1 goal so far on their campaign.

Week 6

A last-minute equalizer from Gotval in extra time allowed his Nartin side to score their second of the game within the span of 5 minutes which allowed them to equalize against Rotslo, who looked to have been in control of the game where they lead 2 – 0 until the last 10 minutes of the game where complacency appeared to have taken control of the teams defence.

Just like when when they played against Sist Krincaster on the first day of the season Larenchester’s high line defence was unable to keep up against Sost Krincaster’s wingers Ivasno and Zickmer who’s speed allowed their runs to get behind Larenchester’s lines where they would send dangerous balls into the centre of the box. From these crosses Vaas was able to score a haul as he often found himself on the receiving end of the crosses and as a result scored 4 goals, putting his side 3 – 0 ahead in the span of 4 minutes after Ivasno was brought down in the box as Larenchester attempted to stop his cross. He would later secure himself his haul as he converted a corner in the 79th minute to score his 4th goal of the game.

Week 7
suC0Hnz.png

This week saw a series of high scoring games with 6 games where one side scored 4 or more goals and dominating displays with Haslantestone winning 6 – 0 over Bor and Sist Krincaster winning 5 – 0 over Meilst. These games however were overshadowed by a record-breaking performance from Sist Krincaster winning 11 – 0 away over Clarenstein.

Sost Krincaster set a new record this week with their dismantlement of Clarenstein FC. Sost Krincaster set the record for the largest win in Seapion Ligithe history in their win away against Clarenstein FC where they won 11 – 0. Clarenstein had been on a run of horrible form with a run of 6 straight defeats of their last 7 games so far of this season. They clearly were not able to improve their form as they suffered a humiliating defeat at home. Within the first 10 minutes of the match Clarenstein was faced with three red cards as their keeper Cassair fouled Zickmer outside the box and was immediately sent off. Uaid and Raig from the Clarenstein team proceeded to argue with the referee which caused them both to be faced with yellow cards, however they continued to argue with the referee and soon they were both sent off. By the 8th minute of the game Clarenstein was down to 8 men. The team was forced to sub off their offensive options to bring on their substitute goalkeeper Honas and defenders Berty and Ian so that they could try to minimize the damage done. It did not matter however as Frederickson found the end of the free kick and converted the first of what would be 11 goals in the 9th minute. The substitutes failed to make an impact on the defence as they faced an endless chain of shots and crosses that constantly kept them on the back foot. At the end of the game Frederickson, Vaas, Kon, Iskan, Zickmer and Ivasno had scored but surprisingly no one had managed a hat trick.

Week 8
ShCX08j.png

This week saw a score of impressive performances across multiple teams. Ers scored a Haul-Trick in Nothe Haslaford’s 7 – 3 win over Bor as he scored one of the fastest goals in league history as he carried the ball from the kick off and drove past the Bor team and placed the shot into the bottom left corner of the net, going past the keeper Iveton. This overshone another impressive performance by Larenchester where Lavédrine scored a glut within 31 minutes to secure Larenchester their 4th win of the season as they won 6 – 1 over Cenrannae.

Sost Krincaster mounted a 4-goal comeback against the defending champions Rotslo to put another 3 points between the two teams. Monlerin opened the scoresheet with a penalty for Rotslo after Kon brought him down in the penalty box before he would go on to extend the lead to 2 as he tapped in a cross in the 18th minute. That was where Rotslo’s good fortunes ended as within 20 minutes goals from Ivasno and Frederickson brought the teams level by the end of the first half. The second half was much like the later half of the first as Rotslo were caged into their half of the pitch unable to successfully build up an attack which ultimately resulted in them conceding an additional 2 goals and losing the game 4 – 2. A last second header from a corner by Kon rubbing salt onto the wound. This was the first goals of the season that Sost Krincaster has conceded, bringing an end to the teams 7 game consecutive clean sheets.

Week 9
4xr8KYO.png

This week results appeared to be normalizing as less high scoring games occurred with 5 games where no team scored more than 2 games and an additional 2 games where the winning team only scored 3 goals.

Week 10
1vTLoLL.png

This week Farne achieved their first win of the season with a 3 – 0 win over Clarenstein. Farne had been struggling in the teams previous 9 games, their defence being a constant source of weakness that their opponents had not failed to exploit as this proved to be the team’s 2nd clean sheet from the first 10 games of the season.

Last season Farne had been a dangerous team on set pieces, and they once again showed their lethality with Kinn sending a blasting header past the keeper Cassair to put his team ahead as the first half ended 1 – 0 to Farne. At the start of the second half, only 2 minutes in a long ball from Stoen passed over the Clarenstein defence where Owain ran onto the ball where he chipped it over Cassair as he came out to try to close down their shooting angles before he could get close enough to the goal to ensure a second goal. It did not matter as he was chipped once he left his line and came forward. Farne had been working hard in the midfield but had struggled to progress the ball into Clarenstein’s box and had instead resulted in passing the ball around between their defence and midfeild. An opportunity came for Clarenstein as they intercepted the ball as the defenders passed between each other. The ball fell to Kile who shot at the Farne goal but was unlucky as the ball passed inches away from the post. The Farne keeper Devson wasted no time in putting the ball back into play as he kicked it high up the pitch towards his strikers. Owain held up the ball as his team pushed up the pitch before he let off the ball into the space infront of him where Morlais ran onto it and shot on his first touch of the play where the ball smashed against the crossbar and bounced back into the goal to give his team their 3rd goal.

Week 11
Ugc4htI.png

Lafrne’s frustrations continued as went their 11th consecutive game without a win as they struggled to come back against Larenchester as they suffered a 2 – 1 defeat away after a disappointing first half. Larenchester put up a strong start to the first half as Farne applied heavy pressure at the start of the game, this forced Larenchester to be on the defensive for the start of the match. However, as Lafrne players were pulled forward for the attack it opened space which Larenchester exploited on the counterattack where Gunnar ran with the ball to the byline where he cut back the ball to Mehl who shot to score the first goal of the game. After they conceded Lafrne chose to sat back and went on the defensive as they tried to see out the rest of the half. Larenchester was not content as after their first goal they were keen to push with their momentum and soon a shot from Hoff gave them a second and they went into the second half with a two-goal lead. Lafrne managed to grab a goal back in the second half as a chip over the keeper found Geir lurking at the back post who headed it in. Although Lafrne worked hard throughout the match it was not enough and their winless streak continues to now their 11th game. Things are not looking good for the manager.

Week 12
6RlAkz8.png

Week 12 proved to be far less exciting in terms of goals than the weeks before as no team managed to score above 2 goals this entire week for the first time this season.

There were waves of excitement in Krincster as Sost Krincaster hosted their cross-city rivals Sist Krincaster at the Baislorg Gagin. Tensions would be high amongst the fans who have travelled from both far and local areas to stand behind these two old city rivals as they battled for their placements towards the top of the league. It was sure to be a fierce battle between the two as the Krincaster derby was set to into full swing. It was important for Sist Krincaster to win away against their rivals and give a boost to their league ambitions whilst Sost Krincaster would be keen to keep their 11-game winning streak running and batter their local rivals on home ground to stay at the top of the table. From the whistle to start the kickoff it was clear it was gonna be a hard game for sides. Numerous harsh tackles were incurred by both sides players, yet the referee refused to show anyone a card of any colour. Then as the game drew to near the end of the first half a volley from Monlo sent the ball thundering into the net to put Sist Krincaster 1 – 0 up, it looked like that would be how the first half would end but a well-placed shot from Riston only seconds before the half time whistle allowed Sost Krincaster to draw level and head into the second half 1 – 1. The game was tight between the two sides in the second half as the ball rapidly moved from one box to the other. Sist Krincaster would once again lead the game as Zalza headed in a corner to give his team the lead once again in the 62nd minute. As the match went on it looked as if that would be how it would end. As if a replay of the first half as they approached the end of extra time Vaas used his strength to make himself some room where he leaped above Zalza to head the ball the down to give his team an equalizer for the second time of the match. It was a frustrating result as both sides looked to walk away with a win against their rival, Sist Krincaster that they were denied a win on their rival’s home ground by a last-minute goal and Sost Krincaster that their winning streak has come to end after 11 games.

Week 13
vf3lBW5.png

This week was a week of interesting matchs as an almost last minute goal gave Nartin the win over Notha Haslaford and Selona mounted an exciting 3-goal comeback to keep Clarenstein’s winless running going.

As the first half unfolded it appeared as if Clarenstein’s fortunes had turned. The team had chosen to sit back and let Kile and Kampen lurk around the Selona back line as they pushed forward to apply pressure and try to force a mistake. This tactic paid off as Kile pounced on a misplaced pass between the centre backs Houge and Lonar, he wasted no time picking out Kampen and sent the ball into the path of his run. Now one on one with the keeper he had no issue placing it past him to put his team ahead. Their lead was soon doubled up by Vignes who cut across the front of his marker to send the ball into the near corner. The game looked to be going well however as Selona got a last-minute corner Knudsvig was able to head the ball into the net to bring his team back into the game and meant that the first half ended 2 – 1. The half time substitutions for Selona of Vanken and Maronov would soon pay off as in the 53rd minute a strike from Vanken would beat Cassair to equalize for Selona. With the score now 2 – 2 Selona continued to pile on the pressure and soon a cross from the right-back Snare found the head of Maronov as he sprinted into the box to send Selona ahead of the first time of the game. Selona managed to keep on the pressure for the rest of the half and were successfully able to defend their comeback as the final whistle blew. It seemed the fortunes of Clarenstein would not change soon.

Week 14
XtBwKFE.png

This week was a week of hat-tricks as Leblond scored the first hattrick of the season for Haslantestone in their 4 – 0 win over Wimlestone and a hattrick from Aamot put his side ahead 3 times in the first half during their 3 – 3 draw against Rotslo, it was not enough for his team to win in the end but was an impressive performance.

Week 15
IZnvifw.png

Skozen becomes the youngest player to score 10 goals in a single season. In the 57th minute of the game he dribbled through the gap between the central defenders Bugh and Bivin to give him a clear shot at the goal. He took the opportunity and shot with power over accuracy as it went close to where the keeper, Cei, was standing and as he got his fingers to the ball it was not enough as the ball pushed its way through with enough power to make its way over the line. This made him the youngest player to score 10 goals in a single season at 17 years and 5 months old and be the youngest plyer to have 10 career goals in the Seapion Ligithe. He was the youngest player as he broke Monlerin’s previous record at 17 years 7 months. He had been trusted greatly by the team’s manager David Gonson as he managed to displace Joseph Vard who had previously been the 1st choice strike partner to play alongside Monlerin. He had not disappointed that trust as he scored 11 goals in 11 appearances for Rotslo.

Week 16
Buqr934.png

A Mostad double secured Isarnen FC their win at home in their 3 – 2 victory over Hoford. An early goal from Mostad gave his team the lead as he broke away from his defender to run onto the through ball from Steensen. Carrying the ball towards the opposition goal he was able to dribble past Bivin who had run back to intercept the run before he then brought the ball around the keeper who had come out to meet him, this left the goal wide open where he was rewarded with an easy shot into the open goal. Within 21 minutes he had made it 1 – 0 for his team and was looking hungry for another, and only 10 minutes later it looked as if he would. Once again he had escaped his defender to run onto a through ball but this time his dribbling was not as skillful as Bivin determined to not let him past again was able to take possession with a slide tackle. Immediately upon regaining his feet he smashed the ball down the pitch to clear it and the ball found Mower as he ran behind the defence from the wing, for him it was then a simple placement of his shot and Hoford had now drawn level. At half time Isarnen must have felt confident as they brought off Wien, who had been heavily involved in his team’s defensive actions, for a second striker Fricaud. As the second half was under way it proved to have been a smart substitution as the pair of strikers hounded the back line causing them to constantly be passing between their back line rather than progress the ball up the pitch due to the constant pressing. When they were in attack they were just as lethal, as Mostad brought the ball into the Hoford box the keeper once again came out to meet him, he was able to simply pass the ball to Fricaud to bypass the keeper and Fricaud scored a second goal for his team to bring them ahead once again. In the 72nd minute with a goal that was almost a mirror image of the one before it was Mostad who scored his second of the game to extend his team’s lead to two goals. A few minutes later, after a foul on Tristram, Hoford had a freekick. As the ball came swinging into the box it was the defensive midfielder Gethin who was the one to make the contact and he sent the ball just centimeters past the goalkeeper’s gloves to make the score 3 – 2 and give his team a shot to come back. It was not to be for Hoford as despite several close attempts including multiple shots hitting the woodwork, they were not able to fine their much-needed 3rd goal.

Week 17
uyIukct.png

This week had several exciting games. There was an 8-goal thriller as Bor and Selona went head-to-head. Both teams had drawn in their last two games and were looking to try and put themselves ahead of the pack with a win.

The first half was one of an excellent showing by Bor as their wingers used their speed to open up Selona’s defence as they threatened to run behind before dropping off to help collect the ball from the midfield. It was these movements which was helping the team build up as they progressed the ball forward into the opposition’s half where the ball would be left to the full back to whip in crosses to the bodies waiting in the box. This tactic seemed to be working during the first half as Hovda scored an easy volley when one of the crosses sailed over the defence that had clustered around the near post to make it 1 – 0 7 minutes into the match. On the opposite flank Hamar was able to get his head on the end of a cross to give his team a second goal within the first 20 minutes. Selona was quick to recover from this setback however as Lonar headed in a corner minutes later to make the scoreline 2 – 1 and with his team now back in the game Holte sent a shot through a gap in the defence to make it 2-2 at the 25-minute mark. It was proving to be an exciting night for the fans. Bor’s striker Ulrik was not one to be happy to be left out and with 2 well placed shots at the 33rd and 41st minute respectively he brough his team once again 2 goals ahead as the first half ended 4 – 2 in Bor’s favour. Bor has gone into the second half keen to defend their lead by sitting back and cutting out Selona’s attacks. This proved to be the wrong move as without the pressure on their back line Selona was able to build up at the back before sending long diagonal balls forward which their runners could get onto. One of these found their striker Aamot who with his first touch on the ball shot, the ball sailed forward and dipped just over the keepers reach to hit the crossbar and fly down into the goal to give Selona their much-needed 3rd goal. With their 4th goal within sight Selona continued to pile on the pressure, a shot from Holte hit the crossbar and fell to Ketil who buried the ball into the back of the net so that his team for the second time of the match have equalized. With two goals in the second half so far Selona was hungry for a win, shot after shot was sent at Bor’s goal but they could not find that 5th goal that they needed as the whistle blew. Both teams would be disappointed with their defences as after an excellent performance by their teams on the offence their defence had left both teams with much to be desired.

Week 18
rEgRGad.png

Rotslo suffered their second defeat of the season as they fell further behind in their title defence ambitions. Their defeat came against Meilst who had been on a run of excellent form with a seven-win street before their draw against the league leaders Sost Krincaster last week where they interrupted their winning streak. Rotslo struggled as Meilst chose not to press their defence but instead their forwards held back to cut off passing lanes into the central midfield. This forced the ball to go to the wings where whoever received the ball in midfield would be quickly closed by several players and be forced to pass back in order to retain possession. This lack of options in the midfield forced the ball to go long and these attempts were being quickly snuffed out before a serious attempt could be made. Meilst was able to maintain this defensive strategy and as soon as they won the ball rather than go on the counterattack, they were content to just maintain possession themselves to deny Rotslo time to score. As the second half was underway it appeared as if Meilst would be content for a 0 – 0 result as they played similarly to how they did in the first half but as they won the ball back they would send long balls forward to the wings, this time it went to Cadawg who carried to the edge of the box where he sent a cross in across the face of the goal. As the cross deflected off the defence and looked as if it would go out for a corner Prosser managed to get a foot to it and turned it into the goal to score the only goal of the game. Mielst continued with their good form as they nullified the Rotslo game plan to give themselves another win.

Week 19
Y3VTjoI.png

This week was a week of draws as teams struggled to see out the game once they had their lead. An almost last-minute goal from Forsten brought his Nartin side level with Wrysea to draw 2 – 2. A late goal from Hasteg put an end to Haslantestone’s comeback after Haslantestone scored 2 after being 1 – 0 behind in the 20th minute. Hasteg’s second goal brought Selona level to salvage a point after they lost control of the game but managed to equalize to make the scoreline 2 – 2. A hattrick from Sonii secured Lafrne’s comeback after the team went 1 – 0 down in the 11 minutes to win it 3 – 1, it was an impressive performance as ageing striker scored all three of his goals from corners and set pieces. A late goal from Mehl gave Larenchester the goal they needed as they won 2 - 1 over Bor.

Week 20
7Do2b5I.png

Cenrannae secured their second win of the season as they managed to scrape a 1 – 0 win over Wimlestone to give the team a much-needed win. This was the first time in 11 games that the team had won, and it was only their second of the season as the team had been on a 10 consecutive winless run of games as they gave one bad performance after the other. A 78th minute strike from Surkumar would give his team the goal they needed to turn their fortunes around and give them the only goal of the match.

Haslantestone’s were an overwhelming force on corners this week as 4 of their 5 goals all came from corner plays. Corners early in the game that were awarded to Haslastone would prove to be heavily impactful as in both the 13th and 22nd minute their players were able to get infornt of their opposition to head the ball past the keeper to put their team 2 – 0 ahead early on into the game. Cornes was the only goal for his team that did not come from a corner as he brought the ball to the byline before carrying it along to the goal only to beat the keeper at his near post to give his team their 3rd goal in the first half. A Mower strike just before half time would get Hoford a goal back to try and keep them in the game going into the second half 3 – 1 down. Despite their efforts to get back a goal the second half would be decided by corners. As the ball was poorly cleared from the box it fell to Fremsla who was waiting at the edge of the box, they controlled the ball and brought it back into the dangerous area before sending a strike through the legs of the defenders and into the bottom corner giving the keeper almost no time to react. Then as the game was approaching full time a corner ball was sent into the box where Witz headed it in to secure his team a 5 – 1 win over Hoford.

Week 21
CISFWAO.png

This week had several eventful results. Sost Krincaster continued their unbeaten run this week as they made it 21 games in a row unbeaten in the season. A double from Cornes would see Haslentestine complete a 2-goal come back after being 1 – 0 down to win against Larenchester who lead the scoring early on into the game as Inge scored his first goal for his team. An 86th minute goal from Houg would give Selona the equaliser in their 1 – 1 draw. In the match between Meilst and Cenrannae a miss placed pass from Koi would put the ball into his own net and give Meilst their 4th goal of the game to secure their 4 – 2 win over Cenrannae. Bonosii gave a standout performance in Islaford’s 5 – 1 win over Lafrne as he scored a hattrick in the span of 17 minutes to put his team 4 goals ahead in the first half and although Thomassen scored a late goal for Lafrne it would not be enough. In Pafford a late goal from Steensen would rescue Isarnen a point as they would come back to draw 2 – 2 with Pafford.

Week 22
gPOOw4Y.png

As the two teams, Rotslo and Sist Krincaster, battled for the top positions in the league as they looked to close the gap between themselves and the current league leaders Sost Krincaster who gained another 3 points this week after their 3 – 0 win over Lafrne.

The first half was dominated by Rotslo as after they went 1 – 0 down from an early Hollerford goal they would come back to score 3 in the span of 10 minutes. Although a volley from Fremsla would make the score 3 – 2 in Rotslo’s favour only minutes later, Ojlan would go on to find the ball at the far post at the end of the first half’s extra time to make the score 4 – 2 going into the second half. Being 2 goals behind Sisr Krincaster would work hard with a wonderful strike again from Hollerford and a strong header by Toston they would draw themselves level with the score now 4 – 4 as the end of the second half approached. As the end of the match loomed Monlerin held up the ball at the edge of the box before he played it off to Skozen who scored his team their 5th goal of the match to put them ahead once again just before extra time. It looked as if that was how the match would go but a last-minute run from Hollerford would change that as he sent the ball between the keeper’s legs to equalize in the last seconds of the game.

Week 23
Cwkf0SB.png

This week was the highest scoring game in the league’s history with a 14-goal thriller as the rivals Haslantestone and Rotslo faced off against each other at the Semel Elvain. The stadium was sold out for what would become an exciting match. The match would set a new record in the league for the greatest number of goals scored in total in the match.

Rotslo was the first to open the scoresheet as a well-placed cross from Ojlan passed over the collection of players that had gathered in the centre of the box, and so would have been the likely target, so that the ball would land in the path of Opsal who was running in from his wide position on the wing to blast the ball into the far side of the goal. Only minutes later a poor touch from the Haslantestone center-back Manic gave Skozen the opening that he was looking for to ponce onto the loose ball. He’d run past Manic before he had fully recovered and took the ball straight towards the goal. Once well ahead of the players chasing him, he cut to the side and shot to send the ball round the keeper Koverin to give his team their second of the game. Within the first 1 minutes the 17-year-old had put his team 2 – 0 up against their rivals. Now 2 goals down Haslantestone were keen to go on the attack and it did not take long for them to start their come back. Poor marking amongst the Rotslo defence allowed the striker Cédric-Axel Leblond to get into space completely unmarked which made him a clear target for Beauvillain’s through ball, running onto the ball he had all the space he needed to place his shot into the top right corner and only 6 minutes after they conceded they had now scored. A corner 10 minutes later gave Koch his time to shine for Haslantestone as he showed his lethality by brushing aside his two markers to get clear and head the ball into the net to equalize. Only 5 minutes later Haslantestone would pull ahead as Garson sent in a cross from deep which Leblond was able to get his foot to in the box as he pulled ahead of his defenders to send the ball over the keeper Stocker who had come out to intercept the attempt. Haslantestone had managed to come back from being 2 – 0 down in the first 10 minutes to leading 3 – 2. Another defensive error from Haslantestone, this time by Koehler saw the ball passed straight to Monlerin who was waiting in the space between Koehler and the center-backs. Taking the ball out into the wide area as his teammates ran forward after they had won back possession, Monerlin send the ball along the floor across the box as he hit the ball with power where it passed everyone in the box apart from Ojlan who tapped it in at the far post to now bring Rotslo level. Just before half time Hslantestone once again were awarded with a corner and now it was Manic who showed his lethality as he headed the ball down, so it bounced and went under the keeper’s arms to bring Haslantestone ahead at the end of the first half leading 4 – 3.

As the second half went underway Monlerin, who had been quite silent in the first half with the exception of their assist, came to life as he dribbled round Nosoch, Manic and Fremsla before shooting from the edge of the box to make the score 4 – 4 only minutes into the second half. He would score a similar goal only minutes later to give Rotslo the lead once again as they lead 5 goals to 4. Within the first 10 minutes of the second half Rotslo had scored twice to retake the lead. The box-to-box nature of this match was not lost as the second half continued. A shot from Nosoch was deflected away by Rotslo’s keeper and it fell to Garson who was waiting on the left-hand edge of the box who volleyed the ball, hitting the crossbar and the rebound struck Fremsla in the face but that sent the ball into the goal to give Haslantestone an equalizer once again. Minutes later strikes from Cornes in the 75th and 81st minutes would give his team 2 more goals to put Haslantestone 7 – 5 up over Rotslo and would have appeared to have won them the game. However, Monlerin was hungry for a hattrick and a wonder of a shot from 30 meters out would pass over Koverin and dip behind him to just barely go below the crossbar and give him a hattrick as he scored his third goal of the half just before extra time. With an equalizer in sight Rotslo pressed on and soon a cross into the Rotslo was box and was immediately cleared into Haslantestone’s half where Skozen was running ahead of the last defender. His first touch sent the ball far in front of him allowing him to speed up as he got near the box where the keeper had come out to try and deny him a last-minute goal, however Skozen rounded the keeper and with a simple shot placed the ball into the net to make the score 7 – 7 and bring an end to an exciting game. The game had been one of excitement for supporters but a defensive disaster for both teams involved as they conceded far more goals than they ever would have expected.

Week 24
MoedNMP.png

This week Islaford gave a strong performance in their 4 – 2 defeat to Larenchester. Despite scoring 2 goals at the start of the second half they were not able to overcome their disappointing performance in the first half which had put them 4 goals behind and ultimately cost them the game despite their improved performance. As Meilst played against Bor it ended in a 1 – 1 draw as a late corner from which Bor’s defensive midfielder Crowe was able to head the ball in to score a late game equalizer just before the game entered extra time. Despite a massively dominating performance over Farne this week Wrysea was left frustrated with a 0 – 0 draw, Wrysea had dominated the match with 23 shots to Farne’s 1 and they had managed to hold onto 74 % of the possession. It had been a one-sided match, but Wrysea had been unable to get the much-needed goal that their performance deserved.

Week 25
4H8y6JN.png

A well-deserved goal from Ultán would give his Islaford team their sole goal in their 1 – 0 win over Clarenstein. Ultán had dropped off from his usual advanced position to receive the ball from Oncad in the midfeild. He had then turned and driven up before passing the ball to Danvon who was waiting out wide. With his first touch he had crossed the ball into the box and the ball landed to where Ultán was diving forward infront of the defence near the near post to deflect the ball into the bottom corner to give his team the winner.

Week 26
f5Ib62U.png

This week was a week of low scoring games as in only 3 games this week did one side score 2 or more goals with three 1 – 0 wins and two 1 – 1 draws. The only exception to this being Haslantestone’s 5 – 1 win over Bor. A well-executed bicycle kick left the defence Bor stunned, and their Keeper Iveton’s feet were left planted, as the ball sailed over the defence and into the net to give Haslantestone the lead. Haslantestone’s center backs once again showed their lethality with Manic once again converting a corner into a goal to put his team 2 goals up. Hovda would tap in a goal for Bor to keep them in the game as they reached the end of the first half with the scoreline 2 - 1. Koch wouldn’t be left out as he would head a corner into the post but would be deflected in to give his team their 3rd and widen the gap between the two sides. It would turn to the wide midfielders to seal the win as a strike from the edge of the box from Garson would give his team their 4th goal whilst Corman would dribble the ball along the byline before drilling it home at the near post to make it 5.

Week 27
rLwh0rD.png

This week saw the 4 teams commonly referred to as the big 4 face off against one another as both games ended in 3 – 3 draws between the title contending teams. Sost Krincaster faced off against Rotslo as Rotslo was keen to close the distance on the league leaders as they looked to defend their title. Haslantestone faced off against Sist Krincaster in the Semel Elvain as both teams looked to secure themselves an advantage to put themselves ahead of their rivals as the teams were closely tied in points.

Week 28
iZcPcPp.png

This week was full of decisive late goals. Smeck would smash an equalizer into the top right corner the 85th minute to score Larenchester’s second goal in their 2 – 2 draw against Farne. Meje would manage to get infront of his marker to run across the front of the goal to beat the keeper to the ball, from what was otherwise a poor cross, to tap in the winner in Wrysea’s 2 – 1 win over Hoford. Bonosii would come through for Islaford where he scored directly from a direct free kick. He would send a knuckleball over wall and Odd would react to slow to get his hands on it giving Islaford the sole goal in their 1 – 0 win over Pafford. Two second half goals would undo Nartin’s 1 – 0 lead as Bor would comeback to win 2 – 1 as a well-placed strike from Sande would bring the two teams’ level and then a header from Ulrik at the 82nd minute would bring Bor ahead.

Week 29
p4mJLz2.png

Rotslo were a dominating force this week in their 6 – 0 win over Cenrannae, their midfield played an important role in the goals scored. Cenrannae’s midfield struggled to retain possession and progress the ball as throughout the match they were hounded by intense pressing from the Rotslo players which resulted in a regular turnover of the ball allowing Rotslo to hit Cenrannae on the counter before their full backs could return to their positions. This meant that Opsal and Ojlan were able to have space and time on the wings to make penetrating runs that would result in devastating crosses as the Cenrannae defence was out of formation. The lack of fullback being back to assist the defence in time meant that crosses to the far post were often found by Ojlan and Opsal who would now in a dangerous space strike at the goal. Cenrannae’s keeper, Agnor, was always quick to react to these crosses but it did not stop them conceding three goals in such a manner. Between these first half goals Monlerin scored a 30-yard screamer to extend his team’s lead. In the second half he would score again as he leaped above his markers to head a cross and turn it into yet another goal for Rotslo. Monkin would make the scoreline 6 – 0 after he shot from receiving a back pass from Sinlason near the edge of the box to score the teams 6th goal.

Week 30
xgIpFx7.png

Week 31
EnxuPNH.png

This week was full of excitement, this week was to be a Krincaster Derby. Sost Krincaster were comfortably leading the league table whilst Sist Krincaster were still in the title race and this week may have provided the opportunity, they needed to close the distance. This would be not to be however as Sost Krincaster would deal a devastating win over their local rivals with a 5 – 1 demolition of the Sist Krincaster side. Both managers had set up their sides with their starting 11’s unchanged from the teams last meeting earlier on in the season. The opening goal would be scored by Sost Krincaster’s Frederickson, he hung on the shoulder of Zalza whilst he waited for Vaas to get into the right position to send a through ball that would let him break away to place a simple shot past Etron and put his side one up. Their second goal would come from Ivasno as a cross from Zickmer would find its way to him at the back post for a simple volley that would extend his teams lead. Frederickson would get his second of the night in the 31st minute after a Sost Krincatser corner would meet the head of Vaas but be deflected away by the keeper, however Frederickson was there to act on the deflection and extend the scoreline to 3 – 0. Sist Krincaster seemed to be getting back into the game towards the end of the first half, whilst hitting Sost Krincaster on the break their striker pair had put themselves in a 2 vs 2 position in the Sost Krincaster box. Hollerford passed the ball across the box to O’Irin who would convert it to make the score 3 – 1 at the end of the first half and keep his teams hopes alive. Unfortunately for Sist Krincaster the second half would be much like the first, Zickmer would add his name to the score sheet after tapping in a ball that passed across the face of the goal and Frederickson would complete his hattrick to make the defeat hurt more with a shot from just outside the box that pushed through the keeper’s gloves. Unable go get into the game Sist Krincaster were incapable of stopping their devastating 5 – 1 defeat to their title challenge rival.

Week 32
YPp4C2H.png

A late Hasteg hattrick rescues Selona in a 5 goal thriller away at the Gylvunce. The Warriors started off the scoring in front of a full home crowd in the 24th minute after a header from Clacer would see Clarenstein score the first goal of the game. Selona would come back hard though for the remainder of the first half with a dominating performance that provided Hasteg with 2 one on one situations that they used to simply pass round the keeper and put Selona into the lead at the end of the first half a score of 2 – 1 in Selona’s favour. Clarenstein came back swinging in the second half with a long range strike from Skog finding the top corner to allow the hosts to equalize and make the scoreline 2-2 in the 68th minute. Both sides looked evenly matched for the rest of the half but a misplaced pass amongst the Clarenstein defence would allow Hasteg to pounce as he placed it into the bottom corner to make the scoreline 3 – 2 for Selona and complete his hattrick.

Week 33
QuNqh6W.png

Haslantestone mounted a 6-goal comeback that punished Wimlestone after they had gone 4 – 0 down within the first 25 minutes of the game. The game had started off ideally for Wimlestone, they had pressured Haslantestone’s back line heavily when out of possession and caused them to win the ball over high up the pitch. With possession won Wimlestone played direct towards the goal with their striker Tviet being left practically alone with the keeper to score 2 goals from these turnovers in the 3rd and 25th minute of the game. Braaten scored his teams 2nd of the game in the 11th minute as he headed in a cross to give extend his teams lead. A corner in the 18th minute saw Wimlestone’s lead grow as Amundsen would get his head to the ball to make the lead 3 – 0. Tveit’s second would make the score line 4 – 0 at 25 minutes. After the 4th goal and a substitution to bring on Kolstad, Haslantestone were playing like a completely different team, the forward would strike the ball just from the edge of the box to score and start his teams comeback. Anda would arrive late into the box but would strike at a rebounded shot to give his team their second whilst Kolstad in the 44th minute would tap in a cross to make the scoreline 4 – 3 at half time. Haslantestone kept up the momentum in the second half as Soren would shoot to equalize the score in the 67th minute. Kolstad would complete their hat trick with a volley and Witz would finish the scoring off with 35 yard strike into the top corner to complete the comeback and make the game 6 – 4 in Haslantestone favour.

Week 34
bY6qvnq.png

Clarenstein achieved a much-needed win as they looked to avoid relegation this season as they achieved a 1 – 0 win over Larenchester to give them hope to stay up as they battled out against the other teams near the relegation zone as the end of the season only drew nearer.

Week 35
YoXLiW8.png

Tony Skozen showed why he was regarded with such potential as he scored a brilliant solo goal this week. Skozen became the youngest player to score 20 goals in a single season in the Seapion Ligithe as the almost 18-year-old star scored the opening goal of the 1 – 1 away draw between Rotslo and Larenchester at the Ottodor.

Week 36
XXgtz8g.png

As they walked out onto their home field of the Baislorg Gagin, to a filled stadium full of the roar of home supporters, Sost Krincaster were met with a guard of honour by Meilst as they were presented with the Seapion Ligithe Trophy. The week previously 12 points had separated them from second positioned and their local rival Sist Krincaster. 12 points had been exactly what was left to play for so a run of straight defeats to Sost Krincaster would have meant that Sist Krincaster still had a chance to win the league title. However, with Sost Krincaster winning 2 – 0 over Islaford it meant that they had secured themselves the league title. With only 3 games left to be played Sost Krincaster were crowned champions.

Week 37
ujVVTuP.png

There was a hard-fought draw between Islaford and Cenrannae at the Riddie Dro where the Eternals would cancel out the first half lead of the Knights to make the result 1 – 1. Cenrannae were bottom of the league table and needed a win to have a chance to prevent themselves from being relegated, they pressed hard and it seemed that their players would not tire as they continued to run for the whole 90 minutes of the game as they looked to get that goal which the needed to win. Ultan would score the opener for Islaford as he got across his defender to run across the face of the goal where he tapped in a cross to put his side 1 – 0 up just before half time. Halvorson would equalize in the 63rd minute from a header as he looked to keep his teams hopes alive to avoid relegation but unfortunately for Cenrannae his side could not score that extra goal they needed to win.

Week 38
74ZcWlB.png

Clarenstein secured their place outside of the relegation spots by the skin of their teeth as they drew 1 – 1 against Pafford with Rossi scoring a crucial early goal 16 minutes into the match to allow his team to gain a point on the last day of the season. With 27 points they were 3 points clear of the relegation zone where the nearest team Hoford had 24 points. Cenrannae would finish at the bottom of the league table with only 21 points as they suffered 25 defeats across the season and only managed to achieve 4 wins in total. Wimlestone would also be relegated as they finished 19th with 23 points from 3 wins, the lowest in the league, and 14 draws. The last team to be relegated would be Hoford with 24 points. These 3 teams would be relegated down to the second division. At the top of the table Sost Krincaster would finish the season with an invincible record as throughout their league title campaign they won 32 of their games and only drew the other 6. The strong defensiveness of the team and its very strong offence had left the team with both the lowest goals conceded in the league’s history with only 10 goals conceded but also the largest goal difference as 117 goals were scored to give a goal difference of 107 goals. With this record-breaking season they had finished first with 102 points, 10 clear of second place rivals Sist Krincaster at 92. The remaining top 4 positions were very close with Sist Krincaster at 92 points in second place, last years champions with 88 points in 3rd place was Rotslo and lastly in 4th with 87 points was Haslantestone.

Last edited:
Regions of Ulstome

0DlEUpZ.png

2xIN3AH.png

Ph8TYZ8.png

Regional Information:

Beirder:

Byacha:

Cralorma:

Fremach:

Ganmanna:

Hafad:

Havorain:

Koiledra:

Lantria:

Notha Teorense:

Riarer:

Salean:

Steosker:

The region of Steosker contains the city of Haslaford, the second largest city in Ulstome with a population of 10,979,200.

Tilan:

The region of Tilan contains the city of Krimielstein, it is the capital of the nation and is the largest city in Ulstome with a population of 17,841,200.

Yttua:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nev

Healthcare of Ulstome

tsdr6Ci.png

The Ulstome Health Service (UHS) is a complex system, it is comprised of numerous organizations that operate on the national, regional, and local level.

Foundation of the UHS

At the 1919 Ad Daonesker Orbeibri Parti (DOP) Conference, Oliver Kriswald, a leading member of the Ulstome Medical Association (UMA), proposed his resolutions calling for the creation of a State Health Service to take over the services and responsibilities currently provided by private providers and charities.

The 1920’s had been a period of change in terms of the governments attitude towards the administration of healthcare in Ulstome. Under Prime Minister Brian Ovop the DOP saw electoral success which put them into the position of leading a Montonget coalition with the Lioberach Parti (LP) in the 1920 and 1925 general elections with a key part of their campaign being focused on healthcare reform. Although there were no significant changes in terms of legislation in regard to the healthcare service during this period the DOP and more specifically their minister of health during this period Harold Opsardra laid the groundwork for what would become the UHS.

During his tenure as part of the Government, Opsardra, commissioned and oversaw several key reports such as the Loswald Report, Maswon Report and the Trestii Report. These reports all recommended that:
  • The revolution of a nationalized health service should be formed under a singular organization.
  • The benefits of the creation of the organization should apply equally to all regardless of age, race, sex or religion.
  • Individuals should have freedom of choice and the relationship between state and individual should be cooperative.
It was the evidence presented and recommendations within these reports which proved to be crucial for the DOP in gaining increased support for their idea that there should be national health service. Unfortunately for the DOP their coalition difficulties during their 1920-1930 governance meant they were unable to act on their ideals. This did however lay the groundwork for future governments.

The 1930 Montonget election had saw the creation of a national healthcare system as a common policy amongst the two main parties, highlighting the change in attitudes of the time and the popularity of the idea amongst the Ulstome electorate.

The Nua Nasjonal Parti (NNP) lead by Danniel Crassle would emerge victorious with a majority government in the 1930 general election, Crassle would appoint John Krost to the position of The Minister for Health. Krost would immediately set to work on drafting plans for the UHS and with over a decade of planning behind him from his predecessor he would propose the first of his legislation to the Montonget in 1932 with the 1932 National Health and Wellbeing Service Act. This legislation received cross party support with the vote being 821 in favour whilst 34 opposed, the main opposition to the legislature came from the Adhrvring Deva Ulstome Parti (ADU). The main focus of the 1932 National Health and Wellbeing Service Act was:

• Bring all Hospitals under the control of a singular national organization.
  • Abolition of fees for the care and services for hospital patients.
  • Transfer of the services of medical charities to the government.
  • Granting the Ministry of Health with the powers to oversee the creation of a national health organization.
Additional Legislation would follow with the 1933 National Health and Wellbeing Service Act, 1934 National Health and Wellbeing Service Act and 1935 National Health and Wellbeing Service Act. All of which would expand the responsibilities of the UHS as more and more services such as Dental Care and General Practices would be transferred into the organization from private providers.

The UHS would officially be formed on the 12th September 1935 and would take on the roles and responsibilities dedicated to it as set out in the various National Health and Wellbeing Service Acts.

Who is Eligible for the service?

The UHS allows for the provision of its services free of expense to all Ulstome citizens regardless of income, additionally immigrants who have resided within the nation for at least the period required to receive their settled status also qualify for the free service. This core idea of the free provision of healthcare was an important foundation upon which the UHS was founded.

Throughout its existence there had been numerous debates and discussions over who is entitled to access to UHS services, to what extent should UHS be provided and should there be a charge associated with access. The targeted groups of these discussions had been aimed at non-residents of Ulstome. From its initial existence the UHS had been accessible free of charge to all regardless of resident status. However, as migration to Ulstome increased, concerns over exploitation of the service became more vocal which prompted the DOP government, lead by Gary Brannon, in 2002 to introduce the Immigration Healthcare Surcharge (IHS) which meant that those seeking health care whilst on a visa, tourist visas excluded, and do not yet hold residency status will face charges for healthcare services with exception to GP’s and emergency healthcare.

Immigrants wishing to access UHS services have several options available to them in regard to eligibility. Prior to their arrival in Ulstome there is the availability for the purchase of Ulstome Oversea Healthcare Insurance (UOHI) when they are completing their visa application for the additional cost of ₲500 per annum which would provide for them the same entitlement to healthcare services as someone with residency status. Some Ulstome employers choose to include this as part of their employment. If they choose not to have UOHI then they are liable to receive complete IHS charges upon accessing UHS services. Immigrants from nations which have reciprocal agreements with Ulstome in regard to guarantees also qualify for free UHS services so will not receive the IHS charges. Oversea students residing in Ulstome are entitled to enroll in UOHI at a discounted rate which is currently ₲200 per annum. As an exception, those who hold refugee status are entitled to the same as full residency access to the UHS with all fees and charges waved.

Example of a UOHI card:
uho23Mt.png

General Practice

Everyone is entitled to enroll as a patient of a General Practitioner (GP) or as part of a GP surgery. The GP’s and Surgeries are employed through the local government at the Valchatary level. All individuals are able to choose their GP, those under age 16 or under responsibility of a carer can have their GP chosen on their behalf. If there are any difficulties in locating or signing up for a GP then the local Lonotchger can be approached for assistance and they in cooperation with the regional health board will assist and assign them to a GP. In order to change from one GP to another the original GP must be notified and they will transfer all information in cooperation with the regional health board to the new GP. The majority of GP surgeries are located separately from hospitals however major hospitals will have their own GP wards to provide for the needs of the local area.

Hospitals and Health Clinics

Health Clinics are a common occurrence, often fulfilling a specialized role for patients in the healthcare system. They are often attached to a GP surgery. They are designated buildings with clear signage so that they can be easily identifiable. Depending on the clinic some may be walk in such as sexual health clinics or require appointments. Clinics have responsibility to cooperate with local authorities at the Valchatary and Colke level. They will fall under the administration of their local health organization.

Hospitals in Ulstome provide a more important level of care for patients than GP surgeries and clinics provide. Hospitals are able to provide immediate and intensive care for wide range of illnesses and conditions. Hospitals are broken up and organized into specialized wards and buildings e.g. maternity ward. Enable the provision of specialized care with the proximity of multiple wards allowing access to a range of equipment and personnel. Hospitals are organized into various tiers, ranging from 1 to 7 based on their various capacities with 1 being the lowest and 7 being the highest. Hospitals will also have key information about their facilities appear next to their tier such as A&E to inform whether or not that it has an emergency department. On site this area would be clearly displayed to allow for its quick location for patients and emergency services.

To be administered to a hospital it is a common requirement that the patients GP authorizes their administration to hospital rather than the need for a clinic. This information will be provided to the hospital and to the patient informing them of what they are there to receive. Unlike clinics, hospitals are administered in cooperation with the Colke level of local government and fall under the administration of the regional health organization.

Mental Health and Well Being

Upon its founding the UHS in 1935 did not perceive mental health to be a core focus of the organization and that whilst the UHS focused on the physical, local communities and institutions should be the focus of the mental. Mental health in the 1930’s still held with it much of the same stigma that had surrounded it for countless centuries before so as such was not deemed an area to focus the responsibilities of the UHS.

Attitudes towards the stigma’s surrounding mental health began to change however after the impact of the Fascist Wars. Many civilians and military personnel had returned to home suffering from the conditions of various mental disorders, a common occurrence being the symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder.

The increased awareness and changing of attitudes were not limited to the general populous, discussions surrounding the treatment of those with mental health were had in the Montonget with Yosef Gosol of the Sosisalta Daonmonkrat Parti (SDP) stating:

“We as a people must not turn a blind eye to the illnesses of the mind. We will provide for and treat the illnesses of the material with not a thought or hesitation, yet for the illness of the mind the solution seems to be to lock them away in cages, out of sight and out of mind. A society as great as ours should seek to embrace all so that they may live the best of their lives, not stare at walls for every hour of every day of every year.”

These debates resulted in the Dowertaii Commission in 1953 under Trevor Starmor’s NNP governance. The focus of this commission was to review the impact, quality, and treatment for those with mental disorders. The conclusions of the committee argued that support for those with mental disorders should be done in their local communities and that the UHS should be expanded to take on responsibilities for the care of mental health. Additionally, the committee stated that the use of Asylums was detrimental to the effective and healthy recovery of those who required support and advised in their dissolution.

The findings of the Dowertaii Commission would form the basis of the 1957 Mental Health and Wellbeing Act. This act expanded the responsibilities of the UHS to include the care of patients’ mental health and created designated wards to support patients treatment and reintegration into the community.

In 1960 it was declared that the Asylums were to be closed and their patients transferred to UHS wards when and where available to do so.

In 1984 there was another Mental Health and Wellbeing Act which required that all treatment of mental disorders, unless the patient was at risk of harm to themselves or others, must be voluntary and have the consent of the patient.

Since 2001 Mental Health and Wellbeing has held an every increasing importance in the service provided by the UHS, increased funding into research has meant over recent decades the publishing of many modern programmes and technologies to assist in the diagnosis and support of patients.

Prescriptions

Prescriptions for patients are accessible at their local pharmacy, either independent or as part of a hospital, after being prescribed by a doctor. This is usually done to the nearest pharmacy in relation to the patients’ home address however patients may specify if they wish to collect their prescription from a specific pharmacy. Most prescriptions will have the order ready for collection the following day.

In order for a pharmacy to operate it needs to have signed an agreement with the UHS and local authorities know as a PMDC. Through this the extensive regulation and requirements to operate are agreed, once the agreement is made the pharmacy is then able to access the PMDS which links all pharmacies to their patients and medical providers so that they can receive, confirm and enquire about the placement of orders. The contract means that for their services they will receive payments from the UHS, however due to the lack of overall financial incentive the UHS is responsible for the operations of many pharmacies as due to the lack of providers forcing the UHS to take control of more and more to ensure the provision of the service.

Whether there should be a fee for prescriptions has been a continuous debate issue for decades and the answer had usually been simply based on the budget. In 1962 the first prescription fee was introduced; it would later be reversed in 1978 before being reintroduced in 1990 before again being reversed in 1997 before once again being reintroduced in 2005. It currently costs ₲10 per prescription collected, if muti items prescribed it would still just be a flat ₲10 to collect that prescription. For those with long term medical conditions the fee has remained a controversial issue. In order to support low-income individuals, the fee is waved if the household income is below ₲15,000 and no individual under the age of 22 will be charged the fee for their own prescriptions.

Funding

The UHS is a nationally funded system of universal healthcare. The system in which the UHS is funded draws from a range of sources to ensure the proper finance of the service. The UHS is the second largest area of government expenditure, surpassed only by benefits and pensions, it compromises 19.142% of the government budget which amounts to total of 621,209,600,000 IBU or a per capita spending of 4,526.45 IBU.

The main portion of what forms the funding for the UHS comes from Social Security and Insurance payments. These are drawn from a combination of contributions from employers and as a tax on individuals’ incomes. Additionally, UHS also draws upon its funding from a range of ring-fenced sources. The UHS is the sole receiver of Alcohol and Tobacco duties. The negative impacts and externalities of these substances regarding the health and wellbeing of the populous meant that the funds raised from these duties would be ringfenced to provide funding for the UHS in order to support those suffering from medical conditions as a result. Through having this ringfenced it means that as consumption rises and as a result those negatively suffering health wise from their consumption, the UHS will have more funding as a result which can be used to provide medical care. Prescription fees are additionally ring fenced to the UHS with their revenue being directed back into the organizations overseeing the administration of pharmacies. Fees acquired from Dental practices are also ringfenced to be reinvested into the organization in order to maintain funding levels. The UHS draws its financing from other tax revenues however they are assigned by the treasury in the budget as other taxes are not intended solely for the UHS.

Providers of UHS services may apply to have permission to expand on the services they provide in order to be allowed to include services such as cosmetic surgery for which patients would be charged a fee due to the optional procedure not being deemed necessary to be covered by the UHS funding. For providing these additional services the UHS staff can be subject to additional income but most of the fees from patients will be allocated to overall UHS funding.

Local Councils also bear a responsibility to provide their allocated funding to support local UHS services by ensuring they are effectively prepared to provide for the local demand.

In addition to other sources of revenue these form the basis of the funding that the UHS receives under the current system.

Staff

The UHS encompasses a broad range of services, assets, and responsibilities across Ulstome. This has meant that in order to facilitate the provision of services to the populous that the UHS comprises of a large workforce. The UHS is the largest singular employer in all of Ulstome and is one of if not the biggest employers in all of Eras. Due to encompassing many organizations in total the UHS employs 3,756,215 people across Ulstome, this makes up 2.737% of the population being employed with the UHS.

In order to maintain this large amount of staff two main decisions were made by the Montonget. The investment into the expansion of facilities and places for the domestic training of medical personnel within Ulstome. Then the other which was more controversial was the relaxation of the recruitment of overseas workers to incentivize them to migrate and become employed in the UHS.

Despite the large size of the organization, it has faced criticism, The Royal College of Nurses called for there to be an increase in the amount of nursing positions in order to reduce individual workloads and ensure that all shifts have a suitable number of nurses allocated. However, the Office for Medical Efficiency argued that by focusing on improving the number of staff may leave the UHS vulnerable to failing to implement new effective technologies.

All staff unless on an otherwise specified contract such as those for GP’s are paid based on the National Healthcare and Medical Staff Scale (NHMSS) which determined the standard pay of healthcare professionals nationally factoring in influences such as experience, region etc.

Ambulance

The National Ambulance Service (NAS) is a nationally run organization that operates as part of the UHS. The NAS provides emergency medical care, free of charge to all. Due to this they are an essential service and are accessible when calling the emergency service numbers of 111 and 999. The organizations that make up the suborganizations of the NAS are formed from a mixture of ambulance services directly under the administration of the UHS whilst private trusts are contracted to the NAS in order to expand the capabilities of the organization and provide more emergency care. Included in the NAS is the role of the air ambulance, although belonging to a separate sub organization they will be assigned to hospitals and regions in order to provide rapid emergency response where standard ambulance services may be unable to do so.

Traditionally, the role of being a healthcare provider in Ulstome society for the majority of the population was commonly seen as the responsibility of the Karadism clergy and the local community. The clergy of the Karadism faith had been very well educated due to the vast number of books and resources available to them during their training, as part of their training they would have learnt to some degree about the practices of medicine due to their belief in Eiradu the Goddess of healing. As a result of this most clergy had a basic understanding of medical treatments. Furthermore, many doctors were members of the clergy and had become followers of Eiradu due to their belief that she would guide them and through the practice of medicine and combating illness they are carrying out her will. It was common for them to set up small charities and hospitals where they would care for the sick of the community. The attention to cleanliness of the hospitals where the clergy provided healthcare had the unintentional benefit of reducing the patients risk of infection which would often prove to be fatal. Those in wealthier areas such in the cities would have had access to much more developed hospitals and medical professionals usually supported by the financial backing of charitable nobles and the monarchy.

Despite the charitable nature behind this medical treatment, it was rarely free for citizens to use and often demanded a large fee, especially for the average income of the time. This disincentivized many from approaching these medical institutions and instead choosing the cheaper option of fighting against their illness within their own homes where their family or local community would provide support and care for them. This poor treatment of illnesses left many vulnerable to the spread of disease.

At the turn of the 18th century those in the Montonget began to take notice of the diseases that plagued them and the population. The Lioberach Parti (LP) under Ulfar Tosroc in 1732 decided to take some action in order to try to mitigate illness and disease amongst the population, the LP implemented what was known as at the time as the piss laws, it required local authorities to create allocated areas for where households could dispose of their human waste rather than throwing it out onto the street, furthermore cleaners were to be hired to clean the streets of filth. It mandated the construction of public toilets that would be emptied by street cleaners. Alongside the laws, guidance on proper hygiene was published which was read aloud in services and public areas. Building upon this, The Sewers Act of 1743 by Brian Ó Cuirc’s LP government would mandate and finance the construction of sewage systems under the supervision of a team of medical officers in cities to remove waste and improve the living conditions of the populous.

Cholera had long been one of the deadliest diseases against the citizens of Ulstome, especially as conditions in the cities worsened as they expanded due to the rural to urban migration that was occurring during this period. Despite the Sewers Act of 1743 many areas still lacked effective sanitation from their households. This meant that in 1762 there was a cholera outbreak in the area of Kopseng, because of the outbreak the local medical officer Harry Gason started to investigate in order to see if he could find the source of the cholera outbreak. After mapping out the deaths he concluded that there was contamination from the local’s sewage into the water pump which was causing the outbreak. His findings were not initially accepted however until he reinforced his conclusion with evidence gathered from the various outbreaks in 1763. His findings were published by the Royal Institute of Medical Practitioners which resulted in major improvements in the design and construction of the sewage and water systems to prevent contamination. This would see the end of major cholera outbreaks in Ulstome by 1785.
-
-
--
-
-
--
-

--
-
-
-
-