Regional Assembly Modification

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no member limit in the Executive. Can you clarify what you are trying to accomplish?

I suggest there should be an increase in the members of all TNP departments be it executive, security, home affairs, etc #increasemembernumbers
Are you referring to the Executive Staff? If that's the case, there's no limit on the number of people who can join, and we very much encourage you to do so.

Last edited:
We can’t automatically boost our employment numbers. Forcing people is against our Bill of Rights. However, I do suggest joining the Home Affairs ministry if you’re interested in helping increase our Executive staff. :)

We can’t automatically boost our employment numbers. Forcing people is against our Bill of Rights. However, I do suggest joining the Home Affairs ministry if you’re interested in helping increase our Executive staff. :)

How do i join the Home Affairs Ministry or any Ministry. I rather find it difficult in joining any.

How do i join the Home Affairs Ministry or any Ministry. I rather find it difficult in joining any.
How do i join the Executive Staff?
Please try not to post multiple times in a row, especially when you're basically asking the same question. It's linked in my post, if you click on the words "Executive Staff" it'll take you there. Executive Staff contains staff of all ministries, including Home Affairs. It takes time for Ministers and Deputy Ministers to process all the applications, so you just need to be patient.

To join, go to the Executive Staff thread. In the read post, there is something you have to fill out to join a ministry. Your nation name, what ministry you wish to join, and previous experience if you have any (optional).

I motion to lock this thread as it’s been used for double posting and the Home Affairs Ministry can already handle this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back