Not open for further replies.

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
KGvwsPEhN5cJX0zF6cTm0ipUb88SH8qB7_ul4ohJAWcZxkvwYLrAnIXCRVjboGwfhwPz-hZw4SoBc5g7ksl9urAF0b36JzwZXgXu7adPPnMy2Vub8TRlhnnJqNLbntgcnTfWFdCf

Opening Address: September

Citizens,

I am deeply honoured and humbled to have been elected Delegate of The North Pacific in the recent general elections. I would like to thank all citizens who participated in our election, asked questions, and cast their ballots, some for the very first time.

I would like to thank my opponent Bobberino for his campaign. Bobberino is an incredibly hard working TNPer and we owe gratitude to Bob for his service as our Minister of Defence. Likewise, I acknowledge Nessuno and Bormiar, who added to the colour of our election campaign.

I am fortunate to have been elected to succeed an extremely hardworking Delegate in El Fiji Grande. I am grateful for his diligence and efforts as our Delegate and I look forward to continuing to work with him in the months ahead. Likewise, I acknowledge the outgoing Vice Delegate Sil Dorsett for his steady and conscientious stewardship of the Security Council. The incoming Vice Delegate Artemis has likewise inherited a Security Council in tip-top shape, and I look forward to working with Artemis in the upcoming term.

As I’ve said from the beginning, the campaign platform I have laid out is an ambitious one. A platform that helps to align our region to the strongest possible path forward to assert ourselves internationally, develop and foster all areas of our internal culture and community, and deliver for the people that call our region home.

In my heart, I am a community builder. I see myself as an individual who will always and who has always, governed for all people who call The North Pacific home. Whoever you voted for, whatever part of TNP you enjoy the most, my government will always serve you.

In order to meet the outcomes that formed the basis of my campaign, I have developed a crack team of new and old. I am delighted to introduce these to you now.

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Owen Stacey

tjbEsEp-o-FgkjoILfH6dLdQx0hqs-bF15DTvxA2gX5xnKNLrZYCee7sNzvrpTm76gT7aVccz_rX_0l6ZM-I9Ju63PH5WgG08E1IrdnKn_URBQxUn8N4wg5bX9JBVwMnb1S0AR73

I am delighted to announce that Owen will be the Minister of Foreign Affairs. Owen has served alongside me as my Deputy Minister. During this time, Owen has impressed me with his attention to detail, focus on the task at hand, and his understanding of TNP’s relationships. Owen is as invested in our foreign policy plans as I am and I am sure he will do excellently in this role. Congratulations Owen and welcome to the Executive Council for the first time. Don’t spend too much time in the liquor cabinet now!

Minister of Culture - Prydania

kgF7CO-_y_lyrz6ENSytsEwAwXvMs_uR2mh9MvIq4Reloc0KF-JnA-3YD90sESPA1aWWNVLt34eiUQEtGgREzY8CiSb5Q9-bdBLiYoeK-IiK6n_U4zduaQe-H-JpLh_1kXMIOC_w

I am very pleased to announce that @Prydania will be continuing as the Minister of Culture. Prydania has quite a task in front of him for this term including wrapping up a number of items initiated during El Fiji Grande’s term as Delegate, hosting several events and the Lennart awards. Prydania has a keen understanding of all aspects of TNP culture and works incredibly hard on all aspects of his Ministry.

Minister of World Assembly Affairs - Tlomz

rXmuFugu81VPilb9Bb26mGW4sJ9vu2VHHoO70-S0HaTEBLJ0-WT-Wi1IqO0oedBUp_M_pibwtL2kWJJ7DehFXn-MAtwz4vtDhbHEn6WJBFSous16x987GQRzGWc7zNIRX83ko4tS

It shall come as no surprise that Tlomz will continue in his role as Minister of World Assembly Affairs, where he has truly carved out a name for himself as a WALL-monger. Tlomz will continue to play an important role in asserting TNP’s voice in the World Assembly and facilitating our interaction with WALL, including increasing accessibility, transparency and understanding of WALL for TNPers.

Minister of Defence - Robespierre

YAJVXDmKuoHklvyy4Od9Idzqwq_m84KXoQ27SnpIQ9b00KA_S1XzOmVIkCnWQGwEGxaeUqcil4Vyjaa2CLYBPa2zGb1NBTdBiyCes9SmS6yl6BarzSCEs3-kwESBnJDUGYrbEFAb

I am pleased to announce that @Robespierre, currently an NPA Captain, will serve as the Minister of Defence in my government. Robespierre has an exceptional work ethic and energy for TNP and NationStates that I know will mean he will do fabulously in this position.

Minister of Home Affairs - BluieGamer

d5qYK1HKkjQVgcKQ3aQWXQQ9nnHpl_DQH8ghCxdFca9-y_u9qw0Dki8pi8ZpnvUf6YqZ3580rqiQnibffQTCJuulhpMKAEp_2eAWGUxTYteyi1vOL3PXttJRK8U8m8HyarYDH7oU

I am excited to have the opportunity to appoint BluieGamer as the new Minister of Home Affairs. Bluie has considerable experience here in the Ministry, particularly with it’s internal recruitment efforts. The Ministry of Home Affairs will be a driving force for many of my key gameside initatives and census taking. Bluie will lead a crack team of dedicated TNPers to deliver on our comprehensive plan for North Pacificans. Congratulations Bluie and welcome to cabinet for the first time! I promise that Tlomz won’t be too mean to you.

Minister of Communications - Plembobria

iqymEc26xIxfF4KPC4AKejgynnDmo36xu-luA0bM3XKb3CLlExlFPdFby402v2morG2mBqI2_Xa4FX8gxDfUchjY0cpqW6sA2DmBY1FpQwxPpANubBc-lB_h8I3FB3iqMSN1jHy5

It is wonderful to welcome former Delegate Plembobria back to the Executive Council, this time as Minister of Communications. Plembobria will bring his infectious enthusiasm to this role in overseeing The North Pacific’s print/text communications. Plembobria’s experience as a diplomat, former Delegate and cabinet minister, will prove useful in sourcing authors and contributors to these publications.

Minister of Radio - El Fiji Grande

8jzRYN7oU2qQILH2AlRYeiqOcGD6TwoRHtkrz0he9Q2-jPCTx0KpAAiPDZhJDs0XA-4Jsb4PmFB_qlEW5vJ29V5yxXZHPXjWdAPgsFOhToviPDcy46N2XHXORHU_y9zSuqEqk8Rz

Outgoing Delegate El Fiji Grande has agreed to serve as the inaugural Minister of Radio. El Fiji will oversee the creation of this new Ministry and the organisation of its staff. The output of the Ministry will be focused on the NBS, which will no longer be the responsibility of the Ministry of Communications. This Ministry will also support the work of the Ministry of Culture in events (in particular), by providing additional commentary and outputs via radio shows.

General Staffing

Chief of Staff - Pallaith

--1ctN5f_THC2TWykjySis5lV-jxY6TxYnqLne3IKJrc3zHZe30bt6WwXguvg_Jr_i1Aej87ie4_J5rjDDX3Ld-BQr6Y50bfIvX780aFqYcQSTUcC6WL9lv0vTEIwkB6DEf0d-L_

I have decided that I will nominate a Chief of Staff this term and hereby appoint @Pallaith as Chief of Staff. Pallaith will be responsible for supporting synergy between Ministries, assisting the various executive officers and myself in the organisation of the Executive Staff, including organising staff meetings, and ensuring that staffers make it from application right through to involvement in government.

Press Secretary - Wonderess

jnOAJTSEL_D2xCdjqznCm0xzsCzHnlYOBg0Uwng_amL9qXloitvPtHcPVTSLg3LdaDlIe1oRRQV7Z6HFkXyFB3I5EVpLhDkYFl_Ec-9YClxoAZofEYii9cuQEYMmwAwOgCHkbfGJ

As promised in my campaign, I will be appointing a Press Secretary to assist by providing government press releases and supporting efforts to promote government activity, including highlighting the successes of the North Pacific Army, the activities of the office of Delegate and other Government Ministries. Naturally, I have chosen Wonderess to oversee this noble effort. @Wonderess will also be responsible for maintaining The North Pacific Press Releases.

In conclusion

I am looking forward to working closely with the team I’ve outlined above in delivering upon the promises and commitments I’ve made in my election platform. I will do my best to provide good, fair, honest and transparent government for all North Pacificans.

If you have any questions, thoughts, or concerns, my door is always open.

Love,

McMasterdonia
Delegate of The North Pacific

Congratulations, McM! Looking forward to seeing how your term as Delegate unfolds! :D

Congratulations!

Long live the regime!

*cough*

I mean here's to a fantastic term ahead.

:rum:

#NotMyDelegate

Jokes aside, this should be a very exciting term. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back