One Day More (Solo)

Norsia

Registered
Discord
Norsia#3647
Late August, 2019
Astissa, Norsia

The Crown City of Astissa one of the few cities untouched by the Civil War. It used to know only the modern bustle and chaos of daily life for millions of Norsians. Astissa is a city built from hopes, dreams, and toil. it has never been known to shy away from war, and so the sounds of social and political outrage is a new and horrifying cacophony.

A massive crowd gathered in front of the Old Theadonia building. Several Norsian flags and Royal Standard banners fly above the crowd, their once loud jeers and protests have quieted down to murmurs of confusion. Barricades and barbed wire stood in their way to the entrance and behind them riot police and Royal Guardsmen. Colart stood at the top of the steps in full regalia. A radio in his hand. Across the street lines of riot police and water cannon APC's moved into position, trying to cut off yet another much more angry crowd. Colart lifted the radio to his mouth.

"I am Knight Commander Delsarte. This building has been seized by Royal Authority, for the safety of everyone gathered here and in the interest of the Public Good, this march is to disperse immediately!"

A One-armed man stared up at Colart, wearing Loyalist Civil War fatigues, Colart would eventually return the stare. A scrawny man walked up next to Radek, the one-armed activist not giving Colart an inch.

"So what now, Radek? We can't go against the Knight Commander, that's treason..." Balis sighed as he eyed around all of the police and guardsmen.

"Don't even think about it, I know of another place we can hold this assembly. Our hands are forced, Between the Knight Commander and that angry mob... I know we are in the right, my Queen an Empress..." Radek took a few steps forward and turned around to face the crowd in the hundreds and began to shout.

"Pass my message down for all to hear! The Theadonia building is closed! We will not stop, follow me for our cause is not yet dead!" As the crowd cheered and jeered and started to march away, Colart would give a deep sigh. "I'm getting too old for this crap... My mere existing usually works..." He lifted up a different radio as he began to speak again. "To all units, Containment of the Protestors has failed, maintain the perimeter and disperse the counter mob!"

Back