he/him
TNP Nation
El_Fiji_Grande
Discord
El Fiji Grande (#3446)

del_seal.png

Announcement

My fellow North Pacificans:

With the September elections starting tomorrow, I feel it is time I share something with you. Over the last four months, my administration has achieved a lot, from increasing public awareness of government actions to bolstering activity in NBS, especially with RP-themed shows, and much more. But as many of you have noticed, the last month or so has been more difficult, and many of the projects and festivals I had planned for this term remain works in progress.

Throughout the entirety of the term, my IRL life has become much busier, and just two months ago, I graduated from university. In that time, I’ve been seeking full-time employment, and that effort dominates my entire focus. Since much of every day is now spent inside, I’ve been wanting to spend more of my free time outdoors, and that has been conflicting with time I would ordinarily have spent on NS. At the start of the term, this changing reality was something I could easily handle, but has now become increasingly difficult, and that change has been reflected in my NS activity.

One thing I would like to emphasize is that each of the Ministers who have served under me this term have each done a fantastic job. Where the administration fell short in reaching many of the goals I set in my campaign is rather due to a lack of time on my part, and I take responsibility for that.

This is a decision I’ve been brooding over for quite some time, and I’ve discussed these concerns with my cabinet. Ultimately, I’ve decided that the only responsible course of action - and the best decision for the future of The North Pacific - is to take a step back from the responsibilities I have here. I doubt I can even serve as a Minister next term - let alone delegate - though perhaps I will volunteer to be a Comms Deputy. As such, I will not be running for re-election as Delegate of The North Pacific. It’s been the greatest honor of my NS career and the greatest joy of my time on NS to serve as your delegate this term. This is not a decision I made lightly. I hope you can respect that.

Thanks for your time, and may TNP rum bless the shores of The North Pacific forevermore.

Signed,
aXH4VVr.png

Delegate of The North Pacific

Last edited:
Thank you for your determination and hard work this term. It was a pleasure to serve in your cabinet. I hope when the time is right we can see you as our Delegate again.

This has been an outstanding term, and I am sure you made this decision in a mature way. I wish you luck in your future IRL and NS endeavors.

You, in my opinion, were the best Delegate we've had in years, and your administration's achievements were absolutely impeccable. Your term will be remembered for a long time. Best of luck in the future!

Thank you for your service, Fiji! It had been an honor and a privilege to serve under you and work alongside you on many projects! You have been a truly excellent delegate.
:tnp::tnp::tnp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back