-
TNP Nation
Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz
mowa_seal.png

Midterm Address
August 2019​

Hello again from your favorite WA Minister! I hope everyone is enjoying this slower term and wrapping up their summer quite nicely as we get back into school time and hopefully a higher activity time for the WA and NS!

To begin, only two proposals passed this past month, with two in the General Assembly and zero in the Security Council.

The two GA resolutions include:
ga.jpg

Prohibit Private Prisons
Author - Christian Democrats
Resolution Text
Passed 8576 For to 6401 Against
TNP Opinion - Against

ga.jpg

Affordable transgender Hormone Therapy
Author - Morover
Resolution Text
Passed 10855 For to 3309 Against
TNP Opinion - For

In regards to the sponsorship program, another two proposals have been accepted and more work is planned to bring 2-3 Ministry created proposals to vote by the end of the term. I believe this should be easily achievable and a great way to bridge the gap of inactivity the WA has experienced over the past month or two. If you are considering drafting a proposal in the WA, please feel free to submit an application HERE!

Furthermore, the ministry is officially looking for staff and additional deputy ministers who want to engage in the largest and most efficiently run WA ministry in Nationstates! The WA can be daunting and I don't blame you for being cautious or scared to get engaged. Feel free to DM me or my deputy ministers for any questions or comments and we will be more than happy to help you get acclimated and hopefully more involved in our ministry!

That should just about wrap things up! So as always, I invite any questions that you may have to be asked in the replies of this post! If I missed something feel free to point it out and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Apologies on the delay this month as I just finished finals! Luckily I'm still posting before other inferior ministries :P.

All the best,
B9C21B1AD0AF13BB76997879EF53EEFE.png

Last edited:
mowa_seal.png

Official Update
Staff Appointment

I will keep this brief but I wanted to formally bring attention to Gorundu, and the work and contributions they have made to this Ministry. They have been a consistent helper who also has experience drafting and has passed a resolution in the General Assembly (GAR#464). As such, I feel it appropriate for them to be promoted to Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs, thus becoming the third sitting DM this ministry possesses.

I look forward to working with them and assisting them in developing their skills of managing this WA Ministry. Again, I would like to emphasize that if you want to move up in this ministry, the biggest way to do so is being active and attempting to learn as much as you can. (DM me on discord or here if you have any questions!)

In conclusion, I am really excited to see what this team will be able to accomplish during the remainder of this term and future terms.

Thank you and as always, All the best,
B9C21B1AD0AF13BB76997879EF53EEFE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back