Not open for further replies.

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
LUYga7MWodf274h8NB6DCzQPrTeNOGOpb1X0mFA23obMQUln6YzFEif_p2I3JixvTaxn6dKb_TS5QwgqkM5IWvSAvjlBLtThi46zAf5WD8RPyNWh-wYY22xfmQyRsZZa7PWo6RId

Citizens,

Below is an update from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding our activities (other than providing general advice to the Delegate and relevant Ministers.

Administrative Tasks

We have continued to make sure that our master roster of diplomatic corps members is up to date, and continued to manage to swiftly respond to executive staff applications. Deputy Minister OwenStacey has continued to lead the way in this respect.

For the first time since I became Minister, we managed to have a full roster of diplomatic corps staff with all embassies having an assigned Ambassador. Despite this, we continue to have issues with staff retention and actually getting diplomatic corps members to post when required. As per usual, I would be delighted to have more applications - particularly from TNPers who intend to stick around here for the long haul.

Embassies

We have had no new embassy requests at the time of writing. In addition, we have not closed any embassies this month.

Distribution of Official Communications

We have overseen the distribution of TNL and TNS.

Deputy Minister Gorundu oversaw the creation of the codes for these releases - for that I am grateful. I also spoke with the Minister of Communications and his Deputy Marcus Antonius about the need to update the release of TNS to moderate the size of images used. With Xenforo we have the benefit of automatic resizing, but other forums do not.

Other Tasks

After discussions with my counterpart in Balder, Fuzzy, I passed on a request to the Chancellor of TNPU regarding a lecturer exchange between Balder and The North Pacific. Essentially this will involve TNP sending a number of lecturers to Balder’s new University and in return Balder will send some to our institution. For more information see here. This is a great opportunity for us to reconnect with our ally and I would encourage TNPers to get involved.

In the coming week, I will be asking all Ambassadors to turn in their diplomatic reports. These reports will form part of a new project that the Ministry will be overseeing, I intend to elaborate on this further next week in a forthcoming announcement.

In conclusion, I am pleased with the work we have completed so far this term. There is always more to do, and I am hopeful that we will achieve a lot more in the final month of the term.

Kind regards,
McMasterdonia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back