Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
5EKhSVrBSbLDmBt3w-_tsweXJkuvvCAUgnyAQl3YXQky-SDEnLBaLUHAGsW9oBPkJXr-_JBxTk68gSEpKs71gzH2efXZkMtCTbg3QcjeqCr4y2S4qKFkdlZF5k9E4u2a-SJx_6oo

Breaking News: El Fiji Grande Abolishes Government, Just Another Day In The North Pacific.

In a shocking announcement out of Magicality City, the Delegate @El Fiji Grande has announced the termination of all members of his Executive Council, including all of their Deputies.

“Frankly, I can do everything in the government, so what point do they serve?” said Fiji, to the surprised group of reporters that gathered.

GE1QZsI.png

Gamer Dude and Your Delegate, El Fiji Grande

El Fiji Grande was elected to the position back in May after completely demolishing his sole competitor and making sure the only person who could challenge him in September would never run in known existence.

Greitbart went swiftly to the Court about the legality of this move, but all three Justices were out of the office on an impromptu trip to 10KI.

“He never cared to listen to me!” said a tearful @mcmasterdonia, who agreed to speak on behalf of the ousted Executive Council.

“When he did talk to me, it was because he thought I was Bootsie! I mean, really? Bootsie’s not even that attractive!”

E6rRjam.png

A Distraught McMasterdonia Speaking Out

Meanwhile, the rest of the Executive Council is now outside of the Regional Assembly, begging their fellow citizens for spare change.

The exception to this is of course @Pallaith and @Robespierre, who have begun their campaigns for the January 2020 General Election. Pallaith’s slogan is a classy “Remember My Delegacy?” while Robespierre’s is “My Reign of Terror”.

LrSWTG2.png

Pallaith fights to stay relevant as Robespierre fights to be taken seriously

A lot is happening in Magicality City, and bootsie, the surprisingly most active member of Greitbart will keep you updated as these stories develop.

3t35OaA.png

bootsie, Greitbart Senior Writer

Last edited:
if you're not el fiji grande or a supporter of greitbart you're a godless liberal
change my mind

This is awesome: My first time being in Greitbart and I already cracked a smile two sentences in!

Keep up the quality content, bootsie and co., this is both entertaining and meme-worthy.

This is awesome: My first time being in Greitbart and I already cracked a smile two sentences in!

Keep up the quality content, bootsie and co., this is both entertaining and meme-worthy.
I think this is also my first time. XD

Back