Greetings!

chrispepsi

Registered
Hello! Thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Chris and this is an unnecessarily long post. My main nation is Princely Irbis, although I've also created Paledeus and Ostrokhovsk upon returning to nationstates once again. I hope to fit in here.

Previously my main nation was Alborya(7.6b pop currently) which resided in the small region of Anarchist Alliance. I became delegate to prevent it from falling apart due to inactivity, but it got raided anyway.

I've moved all my nations to the fijitastic TNP and endorsed all WA nations(probably), and gained citzenship just now. I chose TNP because it seems like it provides the full nationstates epierience.

Please note that my flag is not meant to bait people and it isn't a reference to hinduism either - it is a variation of an old Latvian mythological symbol that I hold dearly. I hope this doesn't grow into a problem.

As for my political stance, last time I took the political compass test the results said centre-right. I've taken the 8values test a couple of times, but I forgot the results.

My interests are listening to music(mostly hiphop, rap, metal, trap, trapmetal, r&b, classical, experimental, largely anything that doesn't annoy me for whatever reason), firearms, reading, working out, trying new things.

I've stopped playing videogames for a while now, but when I did I mostly played Deus Ex, csgo and hoi4.

jjjfjdifansdfnjawefnadsfsjvdnisuanvjkadiufiasdfoibjn,

Chris.

Last edited:
Back