LRW for Justice: A Reasonable Option

Lord Dominator

Citizen
-
-
First of all, no this is not a joke campaign. This is serious, at least to the degree that I am capable of being fully serious in a manner such as this. Life us to short to not have at least a little good clean fun, amiright?

Anyways...

Relevant Experience:
I will state of course that I have not previously served elsewhere as a judge, lawyer-equivalent, nor have I had legal training irl.
What experience I do possess however should still be useful. Much of that is in the more legislative area, notably pursuits in NS's own General Assembly, but also in real life Model UNs and Model (state) Assemblies. In general however, I find that I Excell at understanding written laws as given, and additionally thinking through the collective nuances of the laws.

Campaign Platform
I am choosing not to promise anything except as promise to engage appropriately and efficiently as a member of the court, and do my due diligence in evaluating what decisions and cases are put before me.

Good luck ^_^
You're always great at your jobs
Thank you for thinking so!
Em hotep, Why a serious campaign now?
Initially because I couldn't think of any joke campaign promises that would be legal to carry out in the event I win. Now it is because I believe that being a TNP Court Justice would be an interesting and useful experience.
Have you read the constitution, the bill of rights, and legal code?
I have. Additionally, I have read the Court Procedures.

Back