-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Gorundu
Discord
an_dr_ew
I certainly wasn't expecting to be running in this election, but alas, @Praetor has nominated me, so here I am, making the most out of this opportunity.

First, a bit about me

I realize many of you may not know me very well, or at all, since I've only been in TNP for a month and a half. But I've been in NS a bit longer than that. In the interest of full transparency, I am serving as President and WA Delegate of a UCR, Union of Allied States. My only judiciary experience comes from a two-month term as a judge in that region. However, I do have plenty of legislative experience authoring laws in that region, as well as other UCRs such as Voltarium, and even an entire Constitution for a small region named The Democratic Republic of Freedom. In TNP as well, I have authored the Instant Runoff Election Bill, which has seen good support. As I understand the intricacies of writing a law, you can also trust me to interpret a law.

So why should I, a newbie, be Justice?

Well, the inherent advantage of electing someone new to the region is that they have no been in the region long enough to form bias, thus guaranteeing maximum impartiality. Also, as a fresh face to the court, I will endeavor to help the court be more timely in delivering its decisions and issue regular updates/timelines so as not to keep the public hanging. I pledge to be active in this position, and you can trust me on this, because I have been since I joined TNP. I have never shied away from a big responsibility like this before, and you can trust me to have studied up on the laws and rulings.

Personally, I see the position of Justice as something about reliability and experience, and as such, I don't have any radical plans for the position of Justice, other than a return to timeliness and regular updates for the public.

That's it. Now ask away and I will endeavor to answer all your questions in detail.

I hope this election can show that elections in TNP are truly open for all, and that even if you're new to the region, if you put in the effort, people will recognize you for it.

Last edited:
Back