Not open for further replies.

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
0cTwJKBFAvueYRFroyZrfF0IQ8y2pK2e_o_8_c2eaap7K843HOQmqeL3xvJBYda1PYW5S_lxHtMOPomDP_LcwO7d6M4liG33cU4817CTUP5ggMafMOUmYtKi6Ig1RnTfV3zhqciS

Citizens,

Below is an update from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding our activities (other than providing general advice to the Delegate and relevant Ministers).

Administrative Tasks

Once again we have carried out a major update of our master roster - this time to include the forum software for each of our partner regions. This was following feedback from Ambassador Crushing Our Enemies surrounding ongoing difficulties with the distribution of communications materials.

It has become clear that despite what originally thought, the most popular forum software amongst our partnered regions is proboards. We will ensure that all future updates are provided in a code suitable for each type of forum software.

Deputy Minister OwenStacey has continued to play a leading role in the quick processing of executive staff applications and for that I am grateful.

Despite these efforts, we still have a large number of vacancies in our roster. I would be delighted for more applications to join our staff and for existing staff to pursue taking on additional assignments.

The Delegate has invited the leadership team to assist with the maintenance of regions listed on the Civil Defence Siren. I expect that our first review of this will be completed within the next week.

My team has also been discussing a proposed guide to assist Ambassador’s with undertaking their responsibilities. I would expect more on this in next month’s report.

Embassies

We have closed our embassies with the Britannian Kingdom, The Commonwealth of Crowns and The Allied States due to inactivity. Along with this, we have been looking to be more proactive regarding forum embassies with smaller regions and have been looking for newer and developing regions to open embassies with and have a more forward approach to our relations with other regions.

Distribution of Official Communications

We have overseen the distribution of the Roleplay Reel and TNS (which is still ongoing). We are eagerly anticipating the upcoming release of the Northern Lights.

I have reached an agreement with the Minister of Communications to not distribute both code and text options of all articles. We have agreed that we will provide both options as separate codes and our Ambassadors shall have the discretion to select the option that best works for their assigned region.

In conclusion, the work of Foreign Affairs is often quiet and behind the scenes. So I hope I have assured you with the above that we are here, we are working hard and diligently for the interests of North Pacificans. I am pleased with the work the diplomatic corps and my Ministry leadership team has undertaken this term, and with the proactive advisory role the Senior Diplomatic corps continues to undertake in response to developing situations as they arise.

Kind regards,
McMasterdonia

Reminds me...I should write my ambassador's report. Oops

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back