-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
El_Fiji_Grande
Discord
El Fiji Grande (#3446)
Each of the scripted telegrams are in need of an update. Some contain large inaccuracies, whereas others could make better use of spoilers and include references to new programs that might help newcomers become more involved. As such, I'm asking Home Affairs to draft new versions of these telegrams as part of an effort to comprehensively update each of our scripted telegrams. Thanks for your help. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Code:
Greetings %NATION%,

Congratulations on joining NationStates! This is a diverse and exciting game, and I sincerely hope you enjoy it as much as I have over the past several years.

Your NationStates experience will depend strongly on the region you choose to have your nation in. Allow me then to welcome you to our region - [b]The North Pacific[/b].

The North Pacific is the largest, one of the oldest, and one of the most powerful regions in NationStates. We pride ourselves on our strong democracy, openness, and transparency. Our new residents have the opportunity to join in and get involved as soon as they choose to, and are provided with the resources to become among the most influential nations in the world. Simply put, our region is [i]the[/i] place to be in NationStates, and you can [b][url=/page=dispatch/id=338935]click here to find out why [i]you[/i] should also be in The North Pacific[/url][/b].

You will shortly begin to receive recruitment telegrams from other regions. You can compare what each region has to offer and decide which one suits your nation best. I hope that you choose to stay in The North Pacific, and if you do, here are some highlights of how you can get involved:[list][*]Become a legislator in the Regional Assembly.
[*]Join the government by signing up for the Executive Staff.
[*]Learn about exciting military gameplay by enlisting in the North Pacific Army.
[*]Join our map and roleplay your nation in our in-character world of Eras.
[*]Vote and run for delegate and other offices.[/list]
... And the list goes on! If you are interested in learning more about these and other opportunities available to you in The North Pacific, you can [b][url=/page=dispatch/id=851343]check out our regional handbook[/url][/b] (also available at the bottom of this telegram). And if you are ready to jump in, you can do so by joining our regional forum: [b]http://forum.thenorthpacific.org[/b] 

I also strongly encourage you to [b][url=/page=dispatch/id=338371]join the World Assembly[/url][/b], which is one of the best ways to improve your game experience and increase your nation's power. This is more true in The North Pacific than in any other region - it is no coincidence that we have way more World Assembly nations than any of them. You can click the previous link for more details about why and how to join the World Assembly.

If you do choose to join, [b]please consider endorsing your Delegate [nation]@@DELEGATE_NATION@@[/nation] (this is me!), and Vice Delegate [nation]@@VICE_DELEGATE_NATION@@[/nation].[/b] By doing so, you help keep our region secure and stable, and help increase its influence in the world. Thanks in advance, and we will be sure to endorse you back!

Whichever region you decide to make your home - and I will be delighted if that is The North Pacific - I wish you the best of luck in it. While deciding, treat yourself to some of our famous rum (comes in cocktails too!). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, either by responding to this telegram, or on the regional forum.

Best regards,
[b][nation]@@DELEGATE_NATION@@[/nation][/b].

P.S. If you find the torrent of recruitment telegrams distracting, you can easily turn it off. First, go to your [b][url=/page=tgsettings]telegram preferences[/url][/b]. From there, you can change your settings for Recruitment to Block All, or any other setting you prefer.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=851343

I will begin the revision process for this scripted telegram immediately and once I’m finished with that I’ll offer others a re-drafted version of it.

Maybe we should combine this with the second day telegram, since I think people might feel spammed getting two TGs from the same guy for two days in a row, with much of the same information.

Back