Mondic Worldbuilding Bits [CLOSED]

This thread is for small bits of worldbuilding for the Republic of Mondari that I come up with and want to have canonized. This thread might become slightly disorganized but I will do the best I can to keep it organized once I get a bunch of worldbuilding done here.

Last edited:
TRAINS AND RAIL

The rail system in Mondari is standardized and uses a 1,435mm gauge across the entirety of the rail network, however, variable gauges are utilized on the border crossings in order to allow Mondic trains to travel into bordering nations easily.
BjQSnAJ.jpg

The passenger rail system in Mondari is lacking, with passenger rail only being prevalent in and between large cities and the islands; this causes the system to be confined to the coastal regions of the nation.
GvZN66G.jpg

The freight rail system in Mondari is extremely well developed, spanning across most of the nation. This is due to a huge percent of cargo and goods being shipped by freight rail.
3jIWIDW.jpg
In order to cut down on costs and increase efficiency, freight trains can stretch up to 4,200 meters long, utilizing double-stacked container trains. The standard size of general freight trains is limited to 3,700 meters long.
ASvevDX.jpg

Most Mondic freight trains stay in huge railyards while waiting to be loaded and sent out, these yards can take up massive stretches of land.
j6b6wSx.jpg

Last edited:
Back