Official Ambassador

Perseus

Registered
Hello! I have been chosen as the official ambassador of the East Pacific! I look forward to talking with many of you and getting to know you better. For my fist posting, I would like to post our monthly dispatch. Have fun reading it! ( If you want the link, it
is https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1210769)

Lotus Local

BoXxXZs.png

externallink.gif
Forum ~
externallink.gif
Discord ~ RMB ~ Lotus Local

By Llorenian Isles, 17 May 2019
Davelands Elected Provost, Conclave Renewed, Heroes Memorialised

Acting Provost Davelands has been elected as the Interim Provost for the remainder of the 41st session of the Magisterium, beating Bachtendekuppen by one vote as three of the six Magisters abstained and two did not vote at all, with the deciding honours belonging to Brotherland.

In other news from the government, the judicial branch has had some updating, with Rhadamanthia resigning to focus on other areas of NS, while a motion by Bachtendekuppen to remove Hobbesistan and Aelitia was eventually dropped after much discussion about judicial inactivity. Hobbesistan, who currently serves as the Viceroy of the Conclave, is soon to be unanimously reconfirmed as an Arbiter, while Asendavia is set to be confirmed by the Magisterium to replace Rhadamanthia with 5 in favour and an abstention from Marrabuk.

A significant move also happened with the long-stalled Hall of Heroes. Finally, the Magisterium confirmed seven nations, amongst them A Slanted Black Stripe and Todd McCloud, to the legion of regional heroes. Congratulations to all of these fine, committed individuals!

By Llorenian Isles, 6 May 2019
Escade Resigns From the Magisterium

In a formal statement, long-term Magister Escade has resigned from all government positions. It read in full:

I apologize for the short notice, but I am officially resigning from any government positions in TEP. Thank you to everyone who believed in me and worked with me on some fun projects. If someone could demask me and stuff that would be awesome!
This now brings the Magisterium to just seven active members. If you are interested in applying, you can find more information
externallink.gif
here.

By Llorenian Isles, 29 April 2019
Zukchiva Nominated to the Conclave

With the recent vacancy created by the resignation of Wonder Woman as an Arbiter, Delegate Fedele decided to nominate current Provost Zukchiva to the position. However, questions have been raised in the Magisterium forum as to whether they can simultaneously be a Magister and an Arbiter, so this appointment may not yet be final.

By Llorenian Isles, 26 April 2019
Interview with Great Cthulhu

I decided to sit down with The Cult of the Great Cthulhu and ask them some questions about their lucrative time as a Licensed Marsupial Hunter.

Q: Why did you want to be a Licensed Marsupial Hunter?
A: I've been interested in regional politics lately, and I saw this as the perfect opportunity to try out a leadership position and take on some responsibility in the region.

Q: How was your experience in the position?

A: The experience was mostly good. Apart from a few angry spammers filling up my inbox, I've enjoyed the whole ordeal. I was happy to contribute to the East Pacific.

Q: Would you recommend it to other citizens?

A: I would recommend the position to other citizens, especially to those curious about a position in border control and local policing. It is excellent training on the mechanics of the border control position.

Thank you to Great Cthulhu for allowing me to interview them. If you too are interested in becoming a Licensed Marsupial Hunter, you can find more information here.

By Llorenian Isles, 20 April 2019
41st Magisterium Begins

On 17 April, the 41st Magisterium officially commenced. In its opening days, Zukchiva was reconfirmed as the Provost, and has announced that they intend to appoint Davelands as their Deputy Provost.

Back