Howdy! I have a few questions.

Antityranicals

In Antityranicalese, "tyranny" is spelled "tyrany"
Greetings from the Free Land of Antityranicals!

As the leader of these fledgeling Free Lands, I've decided to dive in to the biggest pond, and join the North Pacific Region. I expect this nation to be a permanent resident of it, so I've also applied for its citizenship. I've taken the time to read the laws of the region, and found them to be sterling, wise, and well written; a truly beautiful legal code indeed! I have become familiar with the basic game mechanics of NationStates: issues, rankings, challenges, and all that, but must say that international affairs beyond challenges are an absolute mystery to me. Certain allusions the legal code made piqued my curiosity somewhat. There were references to a system of interregional wars. How this might work interested me greatly, and if any of my fellow nation-states would be so kind as to help elucidate the situation for me, it would be greatly appreciated. In the same vein, the legal code also included a section on controlling disease outbreaks. Any information on how such an outbreak would work would also be quite welcome. Thirdly and finally, if there is any capacity in which I or my nation may work towards the benefit of this region, please do not hesitate to ask. I apologize for any obvious idiocy exhibited in my questioning, as undoubtably I have shown some, and I thank those kind enough to read and respond to my queries.

Last edited:
Welcome to TNP! :tnp:

You'll find that a lot of what you've read isn't entirely wrong - there definitely do exist those ideas within our region.
1. For interest in interregional conflict, consider joining the North Pacific Army, who will undoubtedly take you under their wing and train you for action.
2. Outbreak Prevention is part of a annual mini-game that takes place around Halloween, which simulates how a Zombie Apocalypse would be felt across NationStates. Each year, The North Pacific has a program that encourages nations to research a cure against the Zombies.
3. For interest in helping the region - once your citizenship application is accepted, consider applying for the executive staff. Doing so will allow you to gain experience in our regional government, and may set you up for later success in elections.

It sounds like you'd be interested in a mentor. I'm willing and happy to help you out if you have any specific questions about how anything works.

It says that i have been granted citizenship but it does not show that on the side bar of the posts in the forum. (FYI: I have passed all the checks)

It says that i have been granted citizenship but it does not show that on the side bar of the posts in the forum. (FYI: I have passed all the checks)
You have passed all the citizenship checks and are technically a citizen. The masking will appear the next time an admin is online and works on the citizenship applications. I would expect for the role to show up fairly soon.

It says that I have been granted citizenship but it does not show that on the side bar of the posts in the forum. (FYI: I have passed all the checks)

As praetor said, an admin has to mask you as a citizen. However, you are listed as a citizen on the official government roles so you are entitled to all rights and responsibilities of a citizen, regardless of your masking.

You have passed all the citizenship checks and are technically a citizen. The masking will appear the next time an admin is online and works on the citizenship applications. I would expect for the role to show up fairly soon.

As praetor said, an admin has to mask you as a citizen. However, you are listed as a citizen on the official government roles so you are entitled to all rights and responsibilities of a citizen, regardless of your masking.
okay, thanks!

Back