If you want El Fiji Grande to become Delegate anytime soon...

Gorundu

I finished my Chinese homework
-
-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Gorundu
Discord
an_dr_ew
Stop endorsing Pallaith. There's still a 150 endorsement gap between them, and it has barely budged over the last few days. Ok, I get it, if you're a Keeper, there's a lot to lose here, but if you're not, then there's no reason not to. I mean, even if you are a Keeper, it'll only be temporary if you all commit to it.

So if you want to see El Fiji Grande become the in-game Delegate anytime before the term ends, please, do something to help.

and i am getting telegrams why i have withdrawn endorsement from out going delegate and lost my keeper of north title!!!!!
Yeah, I feel bad for you. They should really make an exemption for people like you trying to help the transition.

Yeah, I feel bad for you. They should really make an exemption for people like you trying to help the transition.
This is being considered. The problem is that the Keepers of the North program is all automated and uses data from the government spreadsheet (I think) to determine who the Security Councilors are. Pallaith may be an outgoing delegate, but he's also a Security Councilor, so we do still want a lot of people to endorse him. We just want more people to endorse Fiji. There's also the issue about what will happen when we decide that Pallaith's position no longer warrants being marked as an outgoing delegate and we remove the exemption. We'd be back to square one when all those keepers who unendorsed Pallaith to help with the transition now have to endorse him again to stay in the Card Lottery.

The ideal situation is for anyone who isn't endorsing Fiji to do so, and once Fiji overtakes me in endorsements, then for those who aren't already Keepers of the North to unendorse Pallaith. There's about 500 of them, and they'll be hearing from me soon.

This is being considered. The problem is that the Keepers of the North program is all automated and uses data from the government spreadsheet (I think) to determine who the Security Councilors are. Pallaith may be an outgoing delegate, but he's also a Security Councilor, so we do still want a lot of people to endorse him. We just want more people to endorse Fiji. There's also the issue about what will happen when we decide that Pallaith's position no longer warrants being marked as an outgoing delegate and we remove the exemption. We'd be back to square one when all those keepers who unendorsed Pallaith to help with the transition now have to endorse him again to stay in the Card Lottery.

The ideal situation is for anyone who isn't endorsing Fiji to do so, and once Fiji overtakes me in endorsements, then for those who aren't already Keepers of the North to unendorse Pallaith. There's about 500 of them, and they'll be hearing from me soon.
I see the problems, and of course, the ideal thing is for those who aren't keepers to unendorse Pallaith and endorse Fiji. But I doubt most of those people are actually active, since if they are they would be just become a Keeper. And then there's the risk that once you message them, they decide they want to be Keepers too and keep endorsing Pallaith anyway. But Fiji and you are pretty close in endorsements right now, so it's probably a good time to start messaging those people, since I don't see Pallaith slipping more than 100 endorsements so soon.

Stop endorsing Pallaith. There's still a 150 endorsement gap between them, and it has barely budged over the last few days. Ok, I get it, if you're a Keeper, there's a lot to lose here, but if you're not, then there's no reason not to. I mean, even if you are a Keeper, it'll only be temporary if you all commit to it.

So if you want to see El Fiji Grande become the in-game Delegate anytime before the term ends, please, do something to help.

I have been endorsing everyone. I guess that isn't a good thing to do.

Back