-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
El_Fiji_Grande
Discord
El Fiji Grande (#3446)

del_seal.png

The Lead Gameside Advocate will once again be @Nessuno.

I will be reappointing @Malphe, @Lotion, @Sanjurika, @Dinoium, and @Highton.
Additionally, I will appoint @Zaz.

Additional appointments may be announced in the days ahead.

Last edited:

del_seal.png

Gameside Advocate Appointment Error

It has come to my attention that three of the Gameside Advocates I reappointed in May (see above) never re-took their Oaths of Office. I have notified the Attorney General @Darcania of this error. Given that these three GAs were not Lead GA, the only actions they have taken throughout this term are to promote government programs (such as AMAs), recruit nations to the offsite forums, and help keep order by reporting spammers and flamers to the #gameside-advocates Discord chat. The only mechanical effect of their being mistaken for Gameside Advocates was their inclusion and occassional participation within the #gameside-advocates chat.

While I am disappointed that these nations did not take their oath as they should have, I take full responsibility for not having done my due diligence to check if they had.

With all that said, I'd like to correct this error by reappointing @Lotion, @Malphe, and @Highton. All three must retake their oaths, and do so within the next seven days.

del_seal.png

I hereby appoint @Praetor to become a Gameside Advocate. I think GAs can do more to make gameside more interesting, and that there's a lot of potential in some of the ideas Praetor has had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back