Banned: Lord Ravenclaw / The Notorious B.I.R.D.

Discord
COE#7110
The administrative team has reached a decision to ban the player, Lord Ravenclaw, from all offsite properties of The North Pacific, including the forum and official Discord servers. The ban is effective immediately, and it will remain in place for a minimum of 12 months. After that point, an appeal can be made by Lord Ravenclaw to lift the ban.

We reached this decision after receiving multiple complaints that prior to the deletion of the Lord Ravenclaw account, he had previously revealed numerous other players’ identifying information, including real names. And that he continued to do so even after several of the affected players asked him to stop. We received additional complaints that Lord Ravenclaw shared non-identifying sensitive information about the private lives of at least two players without their consent. This behavior has also apparently continued over the past year. We have spent a significant amount of time verifying the veracity of the allegations against Lord Ravenclaw. Unfortunately, the evidence we collected shows that they are true.

We take complaints of this nature very seriously. Even when it is accidental or done with no ill intent, sharing real life information about another player can place them at significant risk of dangers such as stalking or doxxing, and can provide dangerous individuals additional material to use in interfering with that player’s personal life. When someone discloses others’ information on purpose, repeatedly, and despite requests to the contrary, they can pose a serious risk to an entire community. Our investigation revealed a pattern of behavior around not respecting the sensitivity of personal data and private information, which is unacceptable.

Come the fuck on. God damnit. Not Raven. Raven was a mentor to me and many others I know in this region. Why does life have to be a dick like this?

This is seriously saddening. I can't believe that someone I respected was really like this under the surface. Thank you, Admin Team, for uncovering this and taking action.

Last edited:
Thank you admins for figuring this all out and thank you for this decision.

Raven was active, I know, and he did a lot of good for the region. Yet, this was the right call. I applaud the admin's hard work in this.

Ravens doxxing antics have been common knowledge amongst lots of people for a while. Glad to see action but nobody should be pretending this is some new revelation.

Last edited:
I honestly don't know what happened because I'm new blood here, but...

Damn. Like, just... It's a dick move to doxx people, and it's never right.

I find it amusing that he banned my old web site from Discord because I must be using it to collect IP addresses and now this.

We all knew the bird took NS to a whole different level of commitment. I'm thoroughly not surprised by this revelation. It makes sense given his involvement with NSGP and the communities he's touched.

That being said, this is still slightly depressing.

Lord raven claw has been a good friend to me and over the years been very supportive administrator. I fully agree with and support the statement in the original post, but I can take no pleasure in it at all. I wish things had developed and turned out differently.

I'm 10 days late and 1,000 dollars short, but I want to weigh in on this because it's a little personal to me.

[redacted]

The short version is I'm very sad to see this happened. I hope LR can learn from this and do better.

Last edited:
Back