Campaign Announcement

Dinoium

Legal nerd
-
TNP Nation
Dinoium
Greetings my fellow The North Pacificans!

It has been a great honor to serve as the Deputy Attorney General for the past 2 and a half terms. This region I call home has helped me further my NS career in the right direction. I have been earning more judicial positions in NationStates thanks to all of you who gave me your confidence to serve as the Deputy. As my term is drawing closer to an end, I am now prepared to tackle the future in this office and new challenges. So, I have decided the following...

On May 1st, 2019, I shall officially declare my candidacy for the position of Attorney General of The North Pacific!

I will post my full manifesto and platform once the election has started but I can tell you that my campaign will be centered around bringing a renaissance or frankly even a golden age to the office. That is a big step but it will be something I will promise to do no matter what. As Deputy, I have noticed lots of Coat of Arms violations. Most if not all of these violators are innocent people and are not aware of the law surrounding that. I will make sure to provide guides around laws like this and plenty of others about what they are, their history, how to avoid breaking these laws, and some other stuff like some fun facts and other miscellaneous stuff. I will also focus on reviving the archived Attorney General's office discord server and experiment with expanding it. Some other goals if elected would probably be employing staff, train my Deputies to become future AGs, and some others I can't think off of the top of my head. I am always open to suggestions.

To help spread campaign transparency and be more in touch with my supporters or potential supporters, I will be holding a campaign AMA twice or thrice a week. I will be following on doing it both on the main server and the roleplay server along with maybe holding some campaign AMAs on the RMB.

I am open to questions here, at my campaign AMAs, and on my official campaign thread (once the election starts). I look forward to the upcoming election in May and hope to officially release my full manifesto and platform along with experiences and more.

Hail TNP, Hail NPA,
Ph0LpuO.png

I don't have a problem with it at all. I'm just stating my observations.

If you're going to run for political office, you should probably not go into the campaign with a hot temper, especially when you have a head start.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with it at all. I'm just stating my observations.

If you're going to run for political office, you should probably not go into the campaign with a hot temper, especially when you have a head start.
Oh good. I'm glad you're stating your observations. I'm just responding to you.

Also, I don't think I entered the scene with a hot temper. Apologizes if I did. I was frankly only wanting to respond to your concern.

Back