Discord
Marcus Antonius #8887
sG8YGQy.png
Spotlight #18: Interview With Bobberino
by BMWSurfer, Minister of Home Affairs
Views in this interview may not reflect the views of TNP's government

th

Bobberino always looked up to BMWSurfer​

BMWSurfer: Hello there and welcome to this month’s TNS interview! Today we have Bobberino with us! How are you doing Bob?

Bobberino: Hello, BMW! I'm excited to be interviewed.

BMWSurfer: Fantastic! Tell me a little about your background in NS and TNP

Bobberino: This goes back... Actually not that far compared to some of the other names that have been on here. I've been on NS since March 16, 2018 and I founded right here in TNP. I got telegrams from everyone that does recruiting, but I decided to stick with TNP and give it a try, and if it didn't work out here then I'd try out "The Roman Empire". Yes, that "The Roman Empire". So I stayed in TNP for the most part, though I also am now in TRR.

BMWSurfer: I’m glad you stayed! What is your history in the NPA? How did you rise to MoD so quickly?

Bobberino: I applied for the NPA shortly after joining TNP because it looked to be a really interesting quirk. I joined on April 1, 2018, under MoD Malphe and he and the rest of the NPA made me feel very welcome. And so, I stayed! I stayed for not only the pure R/D skill but also for the history and very strong precedent that the NPA has to offer. I felt like it was my niche and my area of expertise, that I could grab onto quickly. And so... I grabbed on quickly. I became an officer in a lightning fast 27 days, and worked my way up the ladder from there. I was an Adjutant under MoD Loz and DMoD under MoD Darcania, and thus was the next man up for the job when opportunity called in the form of Darc's resignation. I feel like I rose quickly both due to organizational adaptability and fluidity rather than rigidity as well as my own commitment and skill.

BMWSurfer: That’s awesome! How have you liked the job so far?

Bobberino: I love it! It's a lot of fun and I'm eager to keep going. It's great. Join the NPA y'all :stuck_out_tongue:

BMWSurfer: Great advice! What other things do you do here in TNP?

Bobberino: I am former Deputy Speaker, and also Deputy Minister of Home Affairs and Deputy Minister of Communications. DMoHA was my first appointed position. I also serve on the Speaker's Staff and the staff in Culture, FA and WAA.

BMWSurfer: Wow, you sound like a busy guy. What got you into so many positions?

Bobberino: I've always been interested in giving back to such an incredible region. I also have a soft spot in my heart for recruiting and writing particularly - you, the current MoHA, have been one of my closest friends and mentors in TNP, and I want to be able to do the same for others

BMWSurfer: I'm glad I could be of service, and consider you a close friend as well. Speaking of mentors, is there anyone else you have looked up to in TNP?

Bobberino: I look up to yourself, Darc, Malphe, McM, QD, Ghost, Artemis and MJ to name a few. Leaving out probably four dozen names. I've always learned by asking questions of whoever is present.

BMWSurfer: That’s a great strategy! What is your favorite memory in TNP?

Bobberino: My favorite memory in TNP... Probably saying I'd never amount to anything and then getting appointed DMoHA the next day. Or being appointed MoD. I dunno.

BMWSurfer: That was funny, you said no minister would appoint you Deputy and minutes later you were appointed a deputy.

Bobberino: Quoting BMWSurfer last year:
“Wonder if anyone's gonna be dumb enough to make me DM lol - Bob, mere hours before being appointed DM
hey want to be an HA DM?"

BMWSurfer: That was entertaining, and one of my best appointment lines to date ha ha.

Bobberino: That was one of several memorable TNP bob memes

BMWSurfer: That leads right into my next question! Tell me about the title “spammer in chief”

Bobberino: Well I got banned from TNPGen quite publicly, and Spammer in Chief was a device of my own creation based off my notoriety of spamming the sewers there

BMWSurfer: That’s interesting! Let’s get down to business. Are you planning a Delegate run this upcoming election?

Bobberino: Definitely not in this upcoming election. I think I could gain limited traction, but I don't know if I'd get too far in a potentially crowded field. Delegate is in my future sights, but for now it remains a future endeavor.

BMWSurfer: That makes sense, although seeing a spammer Delegate would be very fun.

Bobberino: I'll make note of that. Lol

BMWSurfer: Lol. Whats the best piece of advice you’ve been given?

Bobberino: Hmm... Probably has to be Zaz on day one in the NPA chat. "Don't hesitate to ask questions, we were all new once. :smiley:"

BMWSurfer: Very good advice! Well, thank you for your time!

Bobberino: Likewise!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back