KoGB Update | Slightly Late, Sorry!

Leo

TNPer
LI0WpAp.png
King Release a Declaration of Peace
FCpQyE3.jpg

On April 5, His Majesty, the King of the Kingdom of Great Britain, after a joint session of Parliament, has declared the cessation of hostilities of our region against NPO, Official act is showed below:

We, Henry IX, King of Great Britain, Ireland, and France, of Our various Dominions beyond the Seas Emperor, Commander in Chief of Our Royal Corps of Marines, Supreme Governor of the Church of England on Earth and Defender of the Rights of the Same.

bid you greeting!

WHEREAS Our Realm's Lords Temporal Spiritual and Commons of the Thirty-Seventh Parliament assembled have met, discussed, and voted upon Our previous request for a Declaration of Peace, satisfying Constitutional Provisions under Article III, Section E, § 5;

WHEREAS that during the early course of the conflict Kaiser Friedrich of Hartfelden, Our former ally, ended relations which left Our efforts stranded;

WHEREAS the major war goals of Our brothers-in-arms abroad are considered accomplished AND;

WHEREAS the new governance of the New Pacific Order assisted in military operations alongside their enemies;

THEREFORE: We declare that from today, Friday, the Fifth day of April a State of Peace exists between the Kingdom of Great Britain and the New Pacific Order, and that We order Our Commandant General, Our Royal Corps of Marines, its officers and enlisted soldiers to withdraw from further operations against the New Pacific Order immediately.

This Declaration made on the 5th of April h in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Nineteen, in the Second Year of Our Reign

His Royal Britannic Majesty Henry IX
King of Great Britain, Ireland, and France
lOorfKL.png

UR8i03R.png

LTMD6kE.png
BBC BREAKING NEWS

KERMIT THE SCANDAL?!?​

Good morning to all those who are watching or reading this. Today I received confirmation that His Majesty's Government went absolutely insane and attempted to coup themselves within the regional Discord server. I come before you to explain the details of the event and what occurred during this brief yet terrifying time.

On the evening of 27 March, 2019, a secret ring of organized crime made their first appearance in the regional Discord server. They called themselves the "Kermits".Their diabolical plan consisted of changing their Discord profile pictures to the famous Kermit the Frog sipping a glass of tea and changing their Discord nicknames and usernames to "Kermit".

fUHuk9g.jpg

Upon their discovery by the populace, they proceeded to act as each other in an attempt to throw the people off their tracks to prevent their true identities from being discovered. Multiple citizens were thrown into a realm of confusion as they tried for what seemed like hours trying to answer the question: "How did these frogs get in here?"

The Kermits posted memes and gifs alike in multiple channels across the Discord. These memes and gifs would either contain a picture of Kermit the Frog or have the word Kermit in it. They screamed of a government coup and could be heard screaming "We're going to Kermit Coupacide!" Everyone was taken back by the sudden events.

After an hour or so passed, the posting slowed, the screaming died down, and the Kermits disappeared leaving behind the Prime Minister and the Cabinet as if nothing had happened. We were lucky to get some quick responses from passersby shortly after the incident ended:

"The Kermits are obviously the Prime Minister and the Cabinet with the Prince of Wales as the leader, I'm not stupid it was staring us right in the face. I don't know why they'd want to coup themselves that makes no bloody sense. Whatever they are doing it's not funny they need to knock it off!"

"This was a predetermined attack by a coalition of regional troublemakers just looking to make a mess of things! I don't know who the Kermits are, but I betcha it's the members of the former government trying to fight the establishment. You didn't hear this from me, but I heard the past premiership took some valuable equipment specifically made for creating multiple accounts while remaining untraced! They need to be investigated!"

"I bet ya it was those darned Stuarts! That family causes trouble and gets away with it all the time; couping the government with Kermits is right up their alley and they can get away with it because, duh, the King was in on it!"

"Well shoot I don't know what other people are saying but I was stumped out my mind. I was trying to talk to one Kermit then another Kermit would respond and throw me off like some kind of horror movie and this other Kermit would post gifs of projectile vomiting everywhere and it had this creepy sound when you watched it. I'm just saying whoever these guys are they were ready and they got us good."

"It's obviously people from the outside. I know for a fact it was those Osiris fellerz down in Egypt or those Hawk bird people pulling their filthy pranks again. This is not good diplomacy and we should send all we got their way that'll show them to raid our server, HA!"

"I was confused but one of those Kermit dudes kept saying that everyone in government was just a multi account from one user and at first I was like 'whaaaaat???' and then I was like 'weeeeeeeiird.' But now I think that Kermit was making sense. What if there is just one guy pulling the strings? My money's on them sneaky lil Ernges!"

As of now, no arrests have been made. The Prime Minster, the Cabinet, and the Prince of Wales all deny involvement in the attempted coup. When asked who was responsible, they each would scream "look over there!" before running away. A report has been sent to King Henry IX by an Alek Lee about the government's attempted coup of themselves. The King responded that there will be some "ass-whoopings" to be justly served very soon at the Tower of London.

I'm Alastair McIntyre, BBC News.

This is a mid-month Update with the most juicy information by the moment. Thanks for Reading, and stay in touch for the end of the month update!

Got questions? Ask them here to the ambassador: The Prince Royal Leopold Roth-Stuart!

Back