Per Ardua Ad Astra
-
-
-
TNP Nation
Ethnon
Discord
Marcus Antonius #8887
Radio Ethnon is a radio program broadcast from Ethnon's capital city - The Moral High Ground. It is hosted by Ethnon's leader - Marcus Antonius. The Broadcast is normally recorded on a monthly basis.

Re29pgiSZKo.jpg

Broadcasting House, Antonius Place, The Moral High Ground, Ethnon​

Last edited:
Radio Ethnon 1 - March 2019

avatars-000613383360-m3y5ja-t500x500.jpg

This is the first broadcast by Marcus Antonius as a test for the TNP Communications Ministry.
Here is the Soundcloud link for the broadcast https://soundcloud.com/user-597402318/radio-ethnon-1-march-2019-constant-bitrate
As my Soundcloud account only gives me 180 minutes, this track has been removed to free up minutes and is now archived on my hard drive.

What's on the track?

Mentions
NBS
El Fiji Grande
TNP

Music

She Loves You - The Beatles

In the Mix - Paninaro - Pet Shop Boys, The Sun Always Shines (On TV) - A-Ha, Anywhere - Rita Ora, I Feel It Coming - The Weeknd, In The Night - Pet Shop Boys, You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) - Dead Or Alive, Miss Me Blind/It's A Miracle - Culture Club, Get Lucky - Daft Punk.

Whole Of The Moon - The Waterboys

Track run time = Duration: 1 hour 1 minute 43 seconds

Last edited:
Radio Ethnon 2 - April 2019

9U_7MVhTBZA.jpg

Here is the Soundcloud link for the broadcast https://soundcloud.com/user-597402318/radio-ethnon-2-april-2019
As my Soundcloud account only gives me 180 minutes, this track has been removed to free up minutes and archived on my hard drive.

What's on the track?

Mentions
World Assembly
NPA
Bobberino
TNP

Music

Last Train To Trancentral - The KLF
We Can Work It Out - The Beatles
Clean, Clean - The Buggles
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Santa Esmeralda

In the Mix - Official Secrets - M, Big In Japan - Alphaville, Always On My Mind - Pet Shop Boys, Dare - Gorillaz.

Major Tom (Coming Home) - Peter Schilling

Track run time = Duration: 59 Minutes 19 Seconds

Last edited:
Radio Ethnon 3 - May 2019

unknown.png

My old Citronic twin deck with tapedeck!

Here is the Soundcloud link for the broadcast https://soundcloud.com/user-597402318/radio-ethnon-3-may-2019
As my Soundcloud account only gives me 180 minutes, this track has been removed to free up minutes and is now archived on my hard drive.

What's on the track?

Mentions
El Fiji Grande
TNPU
Artemis
RPers
TNP

Music

Northern Lights - Renaissance
Joan of Arc - Marcus Antonius Special Mix - Orchestral Maneuvers In The Dark (OMD)
Let There Be Drums - Sandy Nelson
Quite A Beat - Sandy Nelson
Games Without Frontiers - Peter Gabriel

In the Mix - Comfortably Numb - Scissor Sisters, Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears For Fears, It's My Life - Talk Talk, Infinity - Guru Josh, Better Off Alone - Alice Deejay.

Flight 19 - B.A. Robertson

Track run time = Duration: 53 Minutes

Last edited:
Radio Ethnon 4 - June 2019

unknown.png

My old Akai reel to reel tapedeck!

Here is the Soundcloud link for the broadcast https://soundcloud.com/user-597402318/radio-ethnon-4-june-2019

What's on the track?

Mentions
Home Affairs
El Fiji Grande
TNPU
Cleopatra
TNP

Music

Marcus Antonius' Inspirational Mix :- Roses Of Success - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang OST, I Get Knocked Down - Chumbawamba, Titanium - David Guetta feat.sia.

In the Mix - See if you can recognize the artists and song titles ;)

Righeira - Vamos a la Playa,
Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Hold On Tight,
Rod Stewart - Baby Jane,
Tom Jones - Its Not Unusual,
Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock,
Eagles - Take It Easy,
Beatles - Twist And Shout,
The Drifters - Up On The Roof,
The Stylistics - Star On A TV Show,
Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time,
Pink - So What,
The Killers - Human,
Sylvia - Y Viva Espana,
Sak Noel - Loca People.

Pinkfong - Baby Shark

Track run time = Duration: 1 Hour 4 Minutes 18 Seconds

Last edited:
Radio Ethnon 5 - July 2019

unknown.png

Here is the Soundcloud link for the broadcast https://soundcloud.com/user-597402318/radio-ethnon-5-july-2019

What's on the track?

Mentions
TNP Pride Celebration

Music
Tony Capstick - Capstick Comes Home

In the Mix - Marcus Antonius' Pride Mix v.1. - Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy, Soft Cell - Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go, Sylvester - You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real), Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive, Village People - Y.M.C.A. , Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out, Lady GaGa - Born This Way, Madonna - Vogue, Ru Paul - Sissy That Walk, Ultra Nate - Free, Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax, Cher - Believe, Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls, Erasure - A Little Respect, Kealla Settle - This Is Me.

Track run time = Duration: 1 Hour 40 Minutes 11 Seconds

Last edited:
Radio Ethnon 6 - August 2019

unknown.png

Here is the Soundcloud link for the broadcast https://soundcloud.com/user-597402318/radio-ethnon-6-august-2019

What's on the track?

Mentions
Apollo 11
Cleopatra
TNP

Music

1. Marcus Antonius' Apollo 11 Mix Also Sprach Zarathustra (Richard Strauss) - Karl Bohm & Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, Space for Man and The Case of the Ancient Astronauts - Peter Howell And The BBC Radiophonic Workshop.

2. In the Mix - Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles, The Neverending Story - Limahl (Marcus Antonius Remix), Wishing (If I Had a Photograph of You) - A Flock Of Seagulls, Together In Electric Dreams - Giorgio Moroder with Philip Oakey, African And White - China Crisis, Let's Start II Dance Again - Hamilton Bohannon,
You Gave Me Love - Crown Heights Affair, Night Fever - Bee Gees.

3. Last Train To London - Electric Light Orchestra (ELO)

Track run time = Duration: 59 Minutes 27 Seconds

Last edited:
Radio Ethnon 7 - September 2019

unknown.png

Here is the Soundcloud link for the broadcast https://soundcloud.com/user-597402318/radio-ethnon-7-september-2019

What's on the track?

Mentions
McMasterdonia (McM)
Special Guest Star - The McMasterdonian Lion
Sundred/Artemis
Plemboria
Kaschovia
Prydania
François Isidore
Huks Gares
Konar/Bluie
Kranostav
El Fiji Grande
All 'Aussie' Friends

Music

1. Marcus Antonius' Aussie Mix :- Down Under - Men At Work, A Pub With No Beer - Slim Dusty, Weather With You - Crowded House.

2.The Floral Dance - The Brighouse and Rastrick Brass Band.

3. In the Mix - The First Picture Of You - The Lotus Eaters, This Charming Man - The Smiths, Echo Beach - Martha And The Muffins, Atomic - Blondie, Pop Muzik - M, This World Of Water - New Musik, Gold - Spandau Ballet, Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees.

Track run time = Duration: 59 Minutes 39 Seconds

Last edited:
Radio Ethnon 8 - October 2019

unknown.png

Here is the Soundcloud link for the broadcast https://soundcloud.com/user-597402318/radio-ethnon-8-october-2019

What's on the track?

Mentions
Halloween

Music

1. In the Mix - Thriller - Michael Jackson, Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr., Spirit In The Sky - Norman Greenbaum, Werewolves Of London - Warren Zevon, Ghost Riders In The Sky - Vaughn Monroe, That Old Black Magic - Frank Sinatra, Monster Mash - Bobby 'Boris' Pickett And The Crypt Kickers, Ghost In My House - R. Dean Taylor, Witch Queen Of New Orleans - Redbone (MA's Playing That Guitar With A Drumstick Intro. Remix). Under Your Thumb - Godley & Creme, The Damned Don't Cry - Visage, Abracadabra - The Steve Miller Band, Dracula's Tango - Toto Coelo, Monster - The Automatic.

Track run time = Duration: 60 Minutes 47 Seconds

Last edited:
Radio Ethnon 9 - November 2019

unknown.png

Here is the Soundcloud link for the broadcast https://soundcloud.com/user-597402318/radio-ethnon-9-november-2019

As my Soundcloud account only gives me 180 minutes, this track will be removed very soon to free up minutes and then archived on my hard drive.

What's on the track?

Mentions[/B]
Remembrance

Music

1. MA's Remembrance Mix
Brothers In Arms - Dire Straits, Vera - Pink Floyd, When This Lousy War Is Over.

2. MA's Sci-Fi Mix I Lost My Heart To A Starship Trooper - Sarah Brightman & Hot Gossip, Spacer - Sheila B. Devotion, Automatic Lover - Dee Dee Jackson, Space Bass - Slick, Supernature - Cerrone, Tryouts For The Human Race - Sparks.

3. We Didn't Start The Fire - Billy Joel.

Track run time = Duration: 59 Minutes 34 Seconds

Last edited:
Radio Ethnon 10 - December 2019

unknown.png

Here is the Soundcloud link for the broadcast https://soundcloud.com/user-597402318/radio-ethnon-10-december-2019

What's on the track?

Mentions

60's, 70's, 80's
Christmas

Music

1. In The Mix :- Living In the Plastic Age - Buggles, Messages - Orchestral Music In The Dark (OMD)(MA's Turntable Remix), Hard Times - Human League, Living By Numbers - New Musik, The Land Of Make Believe - Bucks Fizz.

2. Sixties Segment :- I Want To Hold You Hand - Beatles, Wouldn't It Be Nice - Beach Boys

3. MA's Christmas Mix :- Christmas Countdown - Frank Kelly, I'm Walking Backwards For Christmas - Goons, Make A Daft Noise For Christmas - Goodies, Eric Cartman (South Park) Tries to Sing O Holy Night, Chistmas Medley - Salsoul Orchestra.

4. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra.

Track run time = Duration: 58 Minutes 48 Seconds

Last edited:
COMING SOON!

Radio Ethnon 11 - January 2020

EDIT :- Sadly due to family bereavements in January and February 2020. Radio Ethnon has been and is currently on hiatus until further notice.

Last edited:
Ethnon TNPV Entries Part 1

unknown.png

Here is the Soundcloud link for the broadcast https://soundcloud.com/user-597402318/ethnon-tnpv-entries-part-1

What's on the track?

This is a mix made by yours truly of Ethnon's entries in The North Pacific Vision (TNPV) song contests.

Initially, tracks of a length of up to 4 minutes duration only were allowed in the competition, it has since been increased to 6.

This mix uses remixes and extended versions of the songs used.

Mentions

N/A

Music

In The Mix
:- Genetic Engineering by Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark, Better Off Alone - Performed by Alice Deejay, I Feel It Coming by The Weeknd - ft. Daft Punk, Wonderful Life by Black, Anywhere by Rita Ora, Get Lucky by Daft Punk, Infinity by Guru Josh Project, The Sun Always Shines On TV by A-HA, Un-Break My Heart (Classic Radio Mix) - Toni Braxton, Magic - Olivia Newton-John, Princess Of China - Coldplay (ft. Rihanna), Last Train To London by Electric Light Orchestra.

Track run time = Duration: 01 Hour 02 Minutes 49 Seconds

Link to Ethnon In TNPV - A Musical History (Part I) Dispatch

Last edited:
Back