Greitbart: The North Pacific Under Attack!

bootsie

Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
B7lzsYs.png

The North Pacific Under Attack By Reaper Forces!
Includes minor spoilers from Mass Effect, read at your own risk.

This is no joke. @Sil Dorsett has finally lost control of his bots. The end of humanity is near. My name is Dr. Bootsie T’Soni, my sister Liara and I have been studying his bots closely, and we believe we’ve found what many would refer to as Reapers.

PjzZtn1.png

Funny, attractive, best writer on Greitbart? Oh yeah, that’s me.

A few days ago, Sil Dorsett found that he could not be invited to The North Pacific server. He could not access the entryway to our server, a path these Reapers call the Conduit. We know now, thanks to our research that a Reaper was behind this, a Reaper by the name of “Radical”.

He has been working heavily with one of the most corrupt Spectres to date, Govindia Arterius and Liara’s mother and long time member of TNP, Matriarch @Great Bights Mum.

2PdHJF5.png

Govindia covers his face as GBM looks on.

If we do not act now, the entire server will be destroyed, and humanity with it! We fear there is another Reaper, stronger than Radical to rise from its ashes.

Harbinger, the original Reaper, is on our server, and she must be stopped. When asked about the whereabouts of this threat, Madeline only had one thing to say, “I’m assuming direct control.”

pTykuY5.png

Madeline’s new avatar.

We’ll keep you updated on the latest from intergalactic space, but until then, enjoy the latest cash grab by Electronic Arts. It’s not Mass Effect, but who wants story anyway?

Stay tuned for more.

Last edited:
Back